Book/Burning

This topic has 38 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mike.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

Michelle takes one last chance to slap the OOA faithfuls in the face (in Darren’s case, literally) as a new player emerges who sounds as though he aligns very closely with Noah Sinclair’s ideology. It’s still unclear how the two connect, but one thing’s for sure: it was a beautiful way to say goodbye.

Sean

Oh!? Did we get a name from this new player?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Damn it! I knew shit was gonna go down.

Chris
      Participant

@thegilded unfortunately no. @hazelverse asked him but he was “not interested in any of your questions.”

Amie
      Participant

I swear if this doesn’t work I’ll call Michelle over to come slap me. @electrichippo passed on this picture…Mystery Man

Sean

@macbethinabathtub – Sounds almost exactly like what Samson said when I asked him about himself.

Chris
      Participant

Very sad that Noah and Sarah didn’t attend, but it’s impossible not to hear them in the man’s parting request: to “wait for the phoenix to rise for those among you who are wealthy…worthy!” To this man and the Sinclairs, are these one and the same?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Perhaps this man is an example of the success of Noah’s teachings? From the picture he looks so…friendly? ? Things to look forward to?

Maranda
      Participant

Oh man, sounds like things are developing. Maybe someone could give a summary of tonight’s events? But also! How’s the book? Is it everything you hoped it would be and more?

Chris
      Participant

@izryn the book is incredible, worth every penny. Incredible quality, like a high school yearbook, and the content is everything you could hope for. Hopefully someone had their wits about them to take a full video of everything that transpired, there were definitely signs that something was amiss before the actual action began. An exact transcript of what Michelle and the bald man said would be great. This bullet point gist is that the bald man was lurking at the far side of the Oracle stage for a large part of the evening, pacing back and forth and watching us participants and the cast members mingle. He wouldn’t engage us if we tried to talk to him. At some point Michelle had made her way into the crowd and all of a sudden several men in nice suits appeared at the doorway with gas cans. We all got quiet as Michelle made her way to the front with a book and flipped through the pages, mocking it and us. She got to the page with her own picture on it and ripped it out, then slapped Darren Lynn Bousman in the face. The men in suits started dousing the room, the chairs, the food, the stage, everything with the gas. The bald man ordered us all to sit down, gave a brief speech where he said we should “wait for the phoenix to rise for those among you who are wealthy…worthy!” and then ordered us to leave. @mkarrett attempted beautifully to rally us all to unite as one in defense of the space and people, but eventually we were all walked out into the outdoor area with the mural and the rolling door was shut behind us. Before that, we all just had free reign to explore the compound as we wished. Nothing had been touched since The End. It was all there– including the blood. A beautiful, disturbing night.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I took video of the Book Release party finale. It shows Michelle tearing up a copy of the book then slapping Darren quite dramatically right across the face, followed by Old Man Suit Guy’s rant and gasoline being poured across the stage:

Book Release – finale (VIDEO 2:58)

Sean

Thanks for posting that, @electrichippo. That looked…

Like a real slap, for realsies.

Winston Smith
      Participant

Oh, wow. @kipsie and I were wandering in other rooms and missed all of that. Thank you so much for getting video, @electrichippo, @addisonborn, and anyone else who recorded it.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I think it’s also important to note that “The Suit” from Tension is officially named Noah in The Tension Experience book. Thus, a cross-over is confirmed and it is not just the same actors playing different roles.

Lia
      Participant

I noticed this man around 8:25 or so. He was on the phone talking very quietly and walking back and forth by the bathtubs/last confession room. The first time I passed him he ignored my gaze. Then I circled back around asked him if he saw which way my friend went. I just wanted to see if he would respond. He started to walk briskly past me and said, very forcefully, “I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.” Then I called Noah’s number, (erroneously) thinking maybe someone in the compound would be linked to that number somehow. Did he respond to anyone else?

Maxwell R
      Participant

Look extremely carefully at the book, someone is omitted from the cast and a couple of the pictures.

Mike
        Participant

Look extremely carefully at the book, someone is omitted from the cast and a couple of the pictures.

@moustachemax
        – This was genius! I was speaking with Andy Somers for a bit about making the book and when we flipped through it, he saw that and was like “What the hell is this??? This was NOT on the final files we sent to the printers. How did this happen???”

OSDM has their hands in everything!

Maxwell R
      Participant

Look very carefully at the book…

Lauren Bello

Myles the Photographer pulling out a knife and muttering “Somebody’s gonna get cut” is already the highlight of Lust.

M.
      Participant

I haven’t taken the plastic off my book yet! Guess I’m going to have to now to see the shenanigans.

Addison
      Participant

Not sure if anyone posted yet – front and center video from whatever happened last night.

Mike
      Participant

After hearing his speech last night and seeing all the guys in suits…I get this vibe from them

Blondie
      Participant

After the slap, it’s the comment of “Don’t do this here…” that really gets to me. And with what Bryan said about the concern over the phone calls… Just… Poor Darren 🙁

thehazelverse
      Participant

https://www.periscope.tv/theHazelverse/1MYxNLjZgywGw? New Scope about last night and Tension in general. <3

I also caught the event on scope, but it wasn’t as clear as the one posted above.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

My capture of the events last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8TJq7F2qGw

GoldTongue
      Participant

That guy said get out, and I GOT OUT! I’m surprised to learn this morning that the rest of you did not perish in a fire. Glory Be/Never Silent!

superstar
      Participant

@moustachemax @mike, not sure if this photo link will work (forum newbie here), but this is the “undeleted” copy of the cast photo:

pre-OSDM delete cast photo

Wish the image were bigger… hard to tell who the deleted person is.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

That’s Michelle. I’d recognize that bitch anywhere…

M.
      Participant

This photo has several differences than the one in the book. There are a few people missing in this photo that are in the book.

Lukas L
      Participant

Wow I like the fact i get to see what the Oracle looked like again. I only saw it for a split second and each time I tried to remember it, it would change. Like before this picture, I would have sworn that it looked like part lion part man kinda like in avatar only not blue.

superstar
      Participant

@michelle, true. But, to me, it looks like people have been added/Photoshopped in for the book version, rather than omitted for the linked version.

@julierei
      the person standing next to the red-robed Priest?

Julie R Goldstein
        Participant

The one in the mask is Michelle. The one on the left looks like he could possibly be old suit guy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Are we sure (lawl, who’s sure of anything?) that the masked woman isn’t the actress from the apartment room?

superstar
      Participant

@julierei I think the one in the mask is “Masked Woman” from the Apartment Room (pp. 128-129 in the book). I don’t see Michelle in this pre-delete photo. It looks like she was added in for the book version (standing directly behind Addison/Sabrina in the book photo #35).

M.
      Participant

It is the girl in the Apartment room. Same mask, same name…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Psst… @larry

As seen on the Welcome Room’s coffee table…

View post on imgur.com

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@kipsie I…you…the…AT LAST! VINDICATION!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I had a passing hopeful thought in regards to Myles’ actions at the book release party.
      Mostly because the idea of him being the least bit sinister breaks my goddamn black heart.

Listening to the MHL podcast tonight, @mike mentioned that he saw Myles’ charging away from the stage with a knife in hand, saying “Someone’s gonna get cut!”. He said this action happened after Michelle’s outburst and storming off, but before New Suit Guy took the stage. Is it the least bit possible that Myles’ was reacting to Michelle? Going off into the darkness after HER? A “someone’s gonna get cut” as a reaction to them announcing they were going to destroy the OOA?

Mike
      Participant

@meghanmayhem – it’s quite possible! I mean, she did ruin an expensive book he just bought. That would make anyone want to cut someone!

In all seriousness, I like the theory. The thing I don’t know if anyone saw was where the knife came from. Myles was in the front of the room, so someone had to have seen something since all the attention should have been towards the front.

Viewing 36 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar