Book Release on the Ides of March Possible Symbolism

This topic contains 114 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  superstar 5 months ago.

• Author
     Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

I agree with all these statements, that it would be incredibly heart breaking but unbelievably clever if the way they figured out how to get us emotionally is by using the connections we’ve created against us. But hasn’t it been something we’ve all had in the back of our minds the whole time? To be careful what we say to certain people, to be careful to take conversations with a grain of salt.
    I agree with Myles does not seem like the type of man who would be part of this, but he also seems the type that would do something dark to protect those he cares about. That can be used against a person.
    I too had a wonderful one on one conversation with Myles outside the compound and he was warm and appreciative and now I have in my head WAS IT PART OF THE GAME?!?!

Buz Wallick 

@shinobi Clint is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

Kimberly Stewart 
    Participant

So many of us publicly adore Myles that we might have just unwittingly sealed his fate as #1 baddie. (Then again, now that I’ve pointed that out, we might have reversed it again!)

In the spirit of nothing being random, I recall a conversation I had with Darren during the Tension/Lust hiatus. I’d posed an idea: White hat or black hat… which hat might we choose. His reply was: I always go BLACK HAT.

I see you Darren Lynn Bousman.

Anonymous

@thebuz Amen to that, brother.

Nosnevets 
    Participant

@thebuz A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Nosnevets 
    Participant

@electrichippo you see him?? Where is he?? We made milk cartons!

Addison 
    Participant

I’m definitely rethinking EVERYTHING from Wednesday now.. @rizzzoooooo and I ran into Sabrina very briefly in the hall outside the red room, where she briefly started acting like Overseer and talked about how she lives in the compound, but then we both kinda laughed it off.

After everything wrapped up, @rizzzoooooo and @electrichippo and I hung back for quite a while after everything was shut down to see if anyone would come out, and we ended up talking to Andy for a while. He mentioned there were two questions he was unable to answer, and (i’m paraphrasing) thanked us many times over for coming out for everything and for helping make it all possible.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@addisonborn You know, you guys DID find that secret bedding area in the attic…

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

I remember finding that room with the sleeping bag wondering who was spending their nights in the compound… It did in fact seem like the room was being lived in by someone…

Chris 
    Participant

So in light of what @thebuz and @addisonborn experienced, what does this mean for Sabrina? Was she experiencing the same sort of glitches that would suggest she’s back under the control of the helmet somehow, or is Sabrina doing this entirely of her own volition? I guess what I’m asking is– was Addison Barrow at that party?

Clint Sears 
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Thought I should chime in here as it’s starting to veer pretty far off course. Darren is okay, he is not missing, just spoke with on the phone.

Thank you guys for your concern, everything is completely fine.

cs

Addison 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem there were some flip flops in there that were waaaaaay too big for her up there. Like probably mens size 11-12ish?

@macbethinabathtub I really hope she was just fucking with us. PLEASE be just fucking with us, Sabrina.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@clint-sears EVERYTHING IS FINE. DO NOT INVESTIGATE. EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

Cristen 
    Participant

Perhaps a naive question but: If they ARE using our connections to the characters/actors to emootionaly manipulate us, how would this work for those who haven’t done Tension?

Addison 
    Participant

hey @clint-sears, good to see you on here, and good to know he’s safe..

but… uh…. it’s kind of unprecedented that a theory conversation, no matter how out there, would be moderated and steered by a creator, no?

i mean, i trust you because of the taco bell besties club, but i don’t think i’m alone in thinking things ended a bit weirdly on wednesday, right? (you were most definitely missed, btw)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar