Big question

Tagged: 

This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Christine Barger.

• Author
       Christine Barger
      Participant

Not sure if this is the place or time to ask…but…wasn’t Tension a show with all hired actors that came out to the community as themselves…and did I understand correctly that the investors got rid of Clint & Darren? So the recent photo of Sabrina with Darren wouldn’t really be relevant…and also wouldn’t that make the OOA/ODSM etc just part of a “storyline” from the Tension production and NOT real? Right? Or did I make an incredibly error in my attempt to catch up since I got back?

Lauren Bello

@christineb – Tension was a show with actors, but we believe that some of the components of Tension/OOA are real. Mason and Briarberg Foundation said that the OSDM hired Clint and Darren to hide the truth inside the production. “…every thread that we seem to pull and pursue has had a double fail safe of being written into their narrative as part of universe’s fiction.” So we can’t say for sure that anything from Tension/OOA was fake, except certain deaths. Some of it, in fact, may have been specifically written into Tension because it was based on real life events.

Clint and Darren’s dismissal from Lust is unclear. They supposedly were fired months ago, but Darren and Clint have continued to send emails, have their calls and texts recorded and leaked, etc. So we’re not sure if they were actually fired, if they were fired but one or both came back, if their firing was part of a strategic OSDM fiction and they’re still on the production, etc. We do know that Darren directed Sabrina’s music video earlier this year after being fired from Lust, so they still see each other. Maybe the reason the picture of Darren and Sabrina was deleted was because the fact that they hang out could be upsetting or inflammatory for the Investors.

Christine Barger
      Participant

Is it possible that things get deleted because they are simply NOT part of the narrative and A is just trying to keep everyone on the right track? Like by deleting it they were saying “That’s not part of this” aka don’t call Sabrina she is literally just hanging out with Darren?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar