Another Mason call – 9/2

This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

My phone rang at 12:20. It was Mason.
      He was hard to make out. He obviously had me on speaker phone and was in the middle of doing…something in the distance. It sounded like cleaning. I could make out the sound of running water and metal/pans clanging in the background…

Through the clatter and background noise, he was ranting. He sounded unhinged…narcissistic. It almost reminded me of GK III…

“I am just a man…Just one man…”

“I only speak truth. And I carry a truth stick…”

“So before you start labelling me or pigeon-holing me in this game, Andrew, you should know one thing…”

*clangs, splash, weird noises*

[irritated grunt] “Hang on…I’ll call you back…”

*click*

—————-

Fucking weird.

Was he cleaning up blood? Or just making pancakes? I have no idea.

I’ll keep you all posted if he calls back.

Chloe
      Participant

Bloody pancakes maybe?

And also, truth stick? I’m most likely reaching, but is this anything to do with stick man? Either that or his truth stick is his bat…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

“I only speak truth…except for that time I lied to all of you and told you I was just a researcher working for a foundation, looking into ethics in immersive theater and that’s all.”

Violet
      Participant

I guess he’s still gotta do dishes amidst all his mayhem…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

His “truth stick” is definitely the bat. And he sounds like he’s not afraid to use it. Hint taken.

Violet
      Participant

@chloe I’m thinking it’s the bat

Chloe
      Participant

Most likely the bat.

Kevin
      Participant

“I only speak truth. And I carry a truth stick…”

Having a really hard time with this. Lied to a bunch of people and then manipulated me into getting him into a position to get at Joyce. Why should we believe Mason is in favor of truth at all? Was anything he told me true or was it all what I wanted to hear so I would do what he wanted?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Maybe he was cleaning his precious truth stick, amongst dishes? Last we saw it had Joyce’s blood and skin all over it

Truth stick=bat. Got it. Maybe HE doesn’t always tell the truth, but he seeks it.. with his truth stick… and maybe sometimes leading with another stick ?

Violet
      Participant

“I only speak truth…except for that time I lied to all of you and told you I was just a researcher working for a foundation, looking into ethics in immersive theater and that’s all.”

yeeeeeep.

Drew Huntley
      Participant

Reminds me of Carrie A. Nation, a radical member of the Temperance movement. She would use her hatchet to destroy speakeasy’s and liberate the men of their wretched lives.

Mason just serves a different God, and now also has been delivered his Holy Weapon.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Drew Huntley.
       superstar
      Participant

I wonder if Mason’s “truth stick” is nicknamed “Lucille”.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Exactly. I was thinking more Negan than Carrie Nation.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Truth hiding behind the guise of a lie is hardly the truth, is it?

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar