Andy's Adult World

Tagged: , ,

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.

• Author
       Kortney
      Participant

Me, as Hannah, periscoped this earlier – https://www.pscp.tv/w/bElsrjF3QkVBZEdxRHFMalB8MWRSSlpub2RkbG1KQkkpRStsj9I9Z99LELZpEbNBv6dOrMtv168_EfAKLmBM

Note – we did NOT harass the employees or anyone else –

Bullet points we gathered –
      • No one left a present, flyer, or anything to get picked up.
      • When the store calls, it comes up as private number. We had them call both android and iPhone. They also said no one had come in making a call, and they didn’t call anyone yesterday. The person we had talked to worked yesterday as well.
      • We checked the bathroom, magazine rack, front of the building, and back of the building thoroughly. Nothing. Also asked the liquor stores near by cause Noah likes to party.
      • We left a number for the guys to call us in case anything happens. They were super cool and chatted us up a lot.

So as of right now there is no indication that this is any more than a funny title for Melissa’s phone call, and there’s a (little bitch) named Andy as a person in The System.

Chelsea
      Participant

So the main question is: Why here? There’s no way they just picked a random place to fake a call from. There’s something we are missing. Do you guys have any ideas while @shankfx22 @lazysmartperson and I are still in the area?

Kortney
      Participant

I am also here still.

We’re trying to find any sort of connection. Looked into a Sex store’s dumpster and saw terrible things for this.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

As I mentioned in Slack, my assumption would be that it’s not really about the literal location. It was moreso about @mkarrett having that in her call history. A cheeky move by Noah to illicit embarrassment.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar