Andrew Jenkins / confuseddude last seen 5/26/2017

This topic has 30 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Cara.

• Author
       Megan
      Participant

Hey everyone – Andrew Jenkins aka @confuseddude’s mom Nancy just joined the forum – @nancyjenkins. I thought I would start this to see what we could do as a group to help her out.

Nancy, this video is where we last saw your son:
      https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzyqWBBXxv

I also emailed you a downloaded version in case that one gets removed. I live in Minnesota and never got to meet him, just friends on Facebook.

Maybe others have ideas?

Candace
      Participant

@nancyjenkins I think it is very possible that a man named Horace Sinclair may have your son.

Maranda
      Participant

@nancyjenkins Please file a missing persons report if you haven’t already done so.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

First thing: Nancy, please contact the authorities. There’s enough concern based upon what we saw yesterday that the police should be involved. I know that myself, and likely everyone on this forum, would be happy to share with them what we know thus far.

I don’t know where you and your husband live, but if you’re not based in Southern California I think you both might want to fly out here as soon as possible, as well. I don’t want to scare you, but there is reason for concern. Please let me know if I can help with arrangements, or in any other way.

Kevin
      Participant

@nancyjenkins may want to look into Noah Sinclair. He was the person that @confuseddude (That’s Andy’s handle on here) was following to the warehouse. This is Noah’s website. His email address is thenoahsystem@gmail.com so Nancy may be able to contact him through that.

Cara
      Participant

Hi @nancyjenkins I emailed you earlier but just to add to that, if I may be of assistance in any way please let me know. I hope Andrew turns up safe and sound but if you haven’t heard from him I would consider reporting it.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Honestly, I’m not sure what can be done. What can the authorities do, really? I mean there’s nothing illegal going on in this video, besides maybe Andy stalking someone. Otis seems to have vanished. And Noah wasn’t in the room with the cult…

I fear Andy has met Bob Jones.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I emailed Noah (probably not the best idea) to see if he responded.

Kortney
      Participant

I sent Nancy an email with a link to this thread, and all the information I have/was able to come up with that wasn’t already said. I hope this clears up soon.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m going to be the Devil’s advocate and say this is all very suspicious to me. Andy goes missing and his mom is on here looking for him?? I’m getting strong plant vibes. I’d like to be proven wrong, but that’s my thought on this matter.

If Andy is not a plant and indeed missing, then I apologize and hope he is found safely.

Vox Chaotica
      Participant

I feel similarly – at the very least we’re taking the mother on her word alone, and she could very well be the one that’s a plant, but at the same time it’s the only lead we have since Andrew’s periscope yesterday. Either way, I sent an email to her earlier, let’s do what we can to ascertain Andrew’s current status, yeah?

kody s Batchelor
      Participant

Has she responded to anyone’s emails?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@waytogokody she hasn’t responded to mine yet.

ian
      Participant

@jared I was thinking the same thing, that @confuseddude is a plant. That all went down too perfect in his periscope. But I am the type to always be a doubter. I doubted Otis too, he was too good to be true, the bait to tug at our heart strings.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m a big skeptic and have no problem voicing my opinion on these boards. I know this is an ARG and we need to suspend our disbelief, but I can’t play along with @confuseddude being missing… I don’t believe it, and I don’t believe @nancyjenkins is really his mom. Feel free to tear me apart.

I also do not and will not believe that I’m being watched. I’d love to be proven wrong though!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I sometimes feel like no matter what choices you make and all that you will basically have the same paths as other people (not “extremely unique”).

It is my belief that only certain people will get the “great interactions”. The creators make sure we “experience them with the person experiencing it” either thru periscope or the boards.

It’s just ways to draw people in. It’s much like the bullshithe in a magicians patter to make you think you actually have a choice in the card they force on you. If we all think something crazy like that could happen to us, it keeps us involved and the money/traffic coming to the production/site. We feel like it could happen because we -did- get to experience -some- things…. through the beauty of impfovisation, it makes us appear to have our own custom path when it’s really sort of generically created for multiple people.

Shaun
      Participant

@jared you can fully believe the rest of it though? What makes this different than the rest of what’s happened?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@shaun I think my issue is that after what happened to him yesterday, it all looked too perfectly organized and suspicious. I know it’s supposed to further the story, but it felt too contrived to me. Maybe I’m just too critical and have a hard time with it.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@jared I’m not here to tear you apart man, this is a community and I respect everyone who is respectful. With that being said, you acknowledged that this is ARG… so that says to me that you are aware that this isn’t RL. We all have our theories about what is or is not happening and it is a beautiful thing when people from all walks of life can come together on this forum and agree & disagree, but do it with poise and respect. It sounds to me like maybe you are not happy with this experience and that is perfectly understandable, but I would ask you to please not broadcast it on these boards, as many others are submerged and enjoying the ride. I’m not asking you to be silent because we welcome everyone’s voice, however, your comments could be spoiling the immersive experience for others and we want these forums to be a place where people, especially newcomers can get “lost” in the immersion ? I think the more positive you are on here, the more likely you will be noticed so be patient, relax, and enjoy the ride!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m trying to be postive, but I feel like I’m just not feeling it as much as others. I’ll stay away from the forums and keep my opinions to myself. Sorry for being an annoyance.

111error
      Participant

Fantastic. So now that The Lust Experience can continue; How ’bout that Andy, eh?

Kevin
      Participant

Wanted to state up front that I cleared this with a mod.

I know everyone thought it was a little weird that two people got calls from an unblocked number the other day. Maybe one of the two that have Tina’s number would be willing to pass it on to @nancyjenkins. That could be a good avenue for her to get more information on the people that may know more about what happened to @confuseddude. I think @nothenrygale and @genghistwan were the two with the number. Would one of you be willing to help Nancy out?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’ve been busy moving today, but just sent her a pm here.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Just sent her a full email that included Tina’s number. Told her to proceed with extreme caution with contacting her and the investors.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Nice thinking @kevin! There’s a reason why the number was unblocked. And thanks @nothenrygale for sending it. Hopefully she finds some information from Tina.

Jackie
      Participant

5/26: Lust Facebook didn’t post up a community quote paired with music, at the end of the day.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@kevin
      Sorry really late to the game, but the number that called me was anonymous

and it looks like @nothenrygale is on it.

@nancyjenkins

I’m not sure what to do to help, but like I’m echoing everyone’s response here. Make a police report when you can and if you need any help at all, feel free to reach out.

Maranda
      Participant

Thanks for doing that, @nothenrygale. I was going to suggest passing on Tina’s contact info but @kevin beat me to it! Let’s hope this helps get Andy home. But really, @nancyjenkins, you should not rely on a bunch of theatre fans on the internet to investigate. The authorities have more resources and experience with this kind of thing than all of us combined.

Jackie
      Participant
       Maranda
      Participant

@theladyj My first poster feature – thank you! I’m honored!

Cara
      Participant

@nancyjenkins Have you heard anything from Andrew (@confuseddude)?

Viewing 30 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar