An Open Thank You Letter

This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I wanted to take the time to write some kind sentiments close to what I recieved from a lot of you. While I was in Los Angeles, I had one meetup planned and @hazelverse @babyface @prufrock5150 @nosnevets came out. It was a very chill night and after my accident I needed some human companionship. You guys were basically strangers to me yet welcomed “in your home”.

The next night, I went to a play. Posted on here, hoping one of you might come hang out, However; to my surprise after the show I noticed a large group of you came out. I don’t know if it was specifically to meet me, support the friends that wanted to, or what the thought was… but I truly appreciate it @pandace88 @larry @meghanmayhem @chelsea (I think it was you!) (Derek and Tom came too, but tagged above). I’m sure I’m forgetting someone and it’s not due to you not being as important as the others.

I see how close this community is. It’s really a cool thing. I hope we can continue in the directions of friendship that we have so far. It’s an amazing feeling to think all of you came out to meet a complete stranger (that you thought was crazy or a plant) off of the internet.

I hope, at least among the few of us mentioned, we can do our bests to not harm one another in game. I know I will sacrifice myself for each of you if it meant being able to see the satisfaction created by such a selfless choice.

Nosnevets
      Participant

It was great to meet you man. Glad to have your ear on a few things. =)

Candace
      Participant

@tyson as I’ve said before, it was very nice to meet you in person and find out you’re not a plant! Haha I’m glad we were all there & got a chance to hang out after the show 🙂 next time you’re in town be sure to let us know!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Tyson, it was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for your kind compliments.

“We’re a very friendly people”.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I really love the community that is brought together over these experiences. The emotions we feel and the situations we live truly bond us. Although I didn’t get a chance to meet you in person, @tyson, I did feel like we met through our conversations. Hope to see you around!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar