Also just got a phone call 4/11/17

This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Kristin.

• Author
       Addison
      Participant

Just got a call from who I’m assuming is Sarah.

It was quick, the call basically went like this –

“Cute video.. It took some convincing for the others but I knew there was something special about you. Don’t let us down.”

So not 100% sure where that puts me but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anonymous
      Inactive

We’re like Eskimo brothers now.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Sarah jumped on you all quick style @addisonborn, I didn’t even have time to blink before she showed her true feelings for you. ?

Russell
      Participant

Simple. Direct. Well played @addisonborn. After such a bombastic statement, interesting they approached you after your no-nonsense approach. I think many could learn a thing or two from you, buddy.

Anonymous
      Inactive
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Bruh if The System wants that young demographic, they better be looking at @addisonborn because it’s all about that young aesthetic and GG is king of
      a e s t h e t i c

Candace
      Participant

@addisonborn congrats on your phone call! Well deserved. This is exciting ? *waits for more people to make cool ass videos*

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Never underestimate the power of the Collective to make shit funnier than any late night TV show.
      @thebuz @addisonborn

Kristin
      Participant

YAS

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar