All this shadow talk…

This topic has 26 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Bryan Bishop.

• Author
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

…really gets me in the mood for Danzig.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0jji17ify1b8zl/Nothing2SeeHere.jpg?dl=0

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Whoa-oh.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

that’s a siCk photo! though let’s be honest here, who isn’t Always iN The Mood for dAnzig? they Kill mE wIth their rock vibes all the Time!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

That Danzig guy seems like he’s got some good ideas.

Candace
      Participant

@meghanmayhem is that u in the picture??

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@pandace88 Shadow Meghan 😉

Lia
      Participant

Let’s rock!

Brian E
      Participant

Awesome photo @kasch ! I’ve been fortunate to see Danzig live twice, so good!

@meghanmayhem
      What’s the story behind this epic photo?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I really think people need to look at this photo. It’s a good photo. Great photo. It speaks to me. Maybe it speaks to you too?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@meghanmayhem It’s… kinda whispering at me. Does this photo know Parseltongue or something? Leave it to a Slytherin…

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Sorry. Had to collect my jaw back from the floor.

Anonymous
      Inactive

sEriously though, you guys. after eXamination, that Image just speaks to me. it’s Full of promise.

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

if anyone knoWs tHe dArk side of human naTure, it’s danzig. CleaRlY hiS arTistic vision cAptures the shadow persona perfectLy. i would Strongly urge fellow forum members to exAmIne his boDy of work a little more closely.

M.
      Participant

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my Tension family, a photo can tell us so much more than just what’s on the surface.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Even Xenu Is Fine

Brian E
      Participant

I’ve seen Danzig in concert in the past, he’s definitely worth looking into, some of his work is deep of you know how to find the subtext.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Be warned: Parking is a little rough in Burbank right now cause it’s Ladies/Gents Night. Neighborhood parking is the best bet.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Come in the back door…

thehazelverse
      Participant

Where are you at?? You should be on the dark side… muahahahahhaa

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Tonight we gathered for a viewing of the fantastic Tension documentary made by our very own @kasch. It’s beautiful and touching and made me feel feelings (fuck you for that).

Fake cult is real cult. We are one. We are family.

Candace
      Participant

Super bummed that I couldn’t make it to this due to a prior engagement with a tin man but I hope they put the documentary on the website soon because I’m pretty sure “next week” has come and gone now lol. Can shadow @clint-sears nudge that along like shadow @bryan nudged for the panel to be posted. Just saying ??

Anonymous
      Inactive

Can’t wait to see it!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@kasch what a great piece! You captured the essence, brilliantly edited with gorgeous camerawork for the interviews, and got honest and authentic words from our family. Terrific job!

Brian E
      Participant

Thank you for putting this all together, and it was so much fun to revisit The Tension Experience with community. The documentary rocks, I felt you struck the right tone, and it was very cool to see a bunch of good friends sharing stories, as well as all the really cool footage that was gathered for this.

It was so much fun! imgur isn’t working right now, I’ll try to post a few pictures tomorrow.

Glory Be!

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Amazing job @kasch!! Without it getting into the specifics of what Tension was/is, it really spoke to me about the level of what this community is and has become. Everyday, I always think about my Tension/Lust family and the adventures we have had. I’m thankful to you Kasch that you put this together for one of our longing keepsakes of what we built.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Thanks so much for all the kind words! And I’m so delighted that so many showed up.

To clear things up: There was a hidden message in the Danzig picture with an invite to the screening.
      I had to keep in on the down low because our space was extremely limited.

But it felt great to share this with members of the community. You guys are the best!
      Can’t wait for the rest of you to see it.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Congrats @kasch! Looking forward to the OSDM modified version that replaces everyone with shadow people. 😮

Viewing 26 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar