Alchemy and LUST

This topic has 34 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       superstar
      Participant

ALCHEMY
      a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.
      “finding the person who’s right for you requires a very subtle alchemy”

iConfidant… “wheat” burning…forum/registration symbolism… just thinking out loud here. Feel free to chime in 🙂

Lia
      Participant

I’m trying to find connections between the symbols and ideas we’ve seen so far. If someone wants to do a better job tying these things together (or telling me that I’m way off track) please be my guest.

-May 1st is the Gaelic festival between solstices called Beltane. Among other things, there are traditionally bonfires and the smoke is said to have protective powers.
      -Let’s assume Tina was right and it was wheat that the pretty people were burning. Wheat is associated with the Greek Goddess Demeter. Demeter’s chariot was pulled by two winged snakes.
      – I googled “winged+snakes+demeter” and this image came up. It’s the Alchemical Serpent Oroborous. This image is not related to Demeter, however, it’s definitely evocative of stuff we’ve seen before. Sometimes there’s one snake, sometimes there’s two. Sometimes one is a different color or has wings, but it’s all so similar.

Again, NO clue what I’m getting at here. It’s just funny that I ended up coming across the word Alchemy while looking for Ancient Greek stuff and Pagan stuff.

superstar
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants in my earlier wanderings around the web I found a lot of crossover between the symbology of alchemy, magick, paganism, freemasonry… all related to the pursuit of an enlightened state of being, accumulation of knowledge/power, or general transformation.

FWIW, I came across this (fingers crossed the image link works!):
      alchemy symbols

Lot of similarities to the profile page icons here. I’m trying to find a primary reference for some of these. Much of what I’ve come across has been secondary/created for commercial purposes.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by superstar.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by superstar.
       Lia
      Participant

Oh dang, @superstar That stuff looks VERY similar. Nice find.

Sean

@superstar – Freepik probably won’t work on the forums. Also, I can’t seem to access it through your link.

If you have access to the picture, I’d recommend downloading it and posting it to imgur.com, that’s what most people are using

superstar
      Participant

@thegilded thanks! will do!

superstar
      Participant

Hopefully this link will work…

alchemy ornaments and symbols

Sage
      Participant

Wow this is an amazing find!!!! This is my favorite part of this so far, the symbols, the Egyptian stuff… I am super excited to hear about burning wheat and fields!! Hoping for some intriguing mysticism!!!!

superstar
      Participant

So…uh…apparently, our “circle of lust” just might actually be a “human transmutation circle”. That doesn’t freak me out one bit. Nope nope nope. Not one bit.

human transmutation circle

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@superstar OH HO HOOOooooo this is a fantastic catch.

Watch Clark.

superstar
      Participant

More Googling:

“Chimeric Alchemy is a branch of bio-alchemy that seeks to alchemically “marry” two dissimilar life forms into a new creature, but even though this science skirts the line of playing God, the prohibition of Human Transmutation forbids alchemists from incorporating human beings into the practice of chimera production.”

“Transmutation circle, a circle used to perform alchemy in the anime and manga series Fullmetal Alchemist. Transmutations (also called Underworld), a 1985 film with story and screenplay by horror-writer Clive Barker.”

Chloe
      Participant

Lusters in a few months…

human transmutation

So are they trying to fuse us with our iConfidants to make a chimera? Is that why they have to learn so much about us, do they need to be so similar to us to make a compatible transmutation?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@chloe Ooh, I love puppies!

View post on imgur.com

Chloe
      Participant

@kipsie *Darth Vadar voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Chloe.
       Andrew K
      Participant

Wow, @superstar – great find! I looked into Chimera (genetics) a bit and found some interesting info….

A genetic chimerism or chimera (also spelled chimaera) is a single organism composed of cells from different zygotes. This can result in male and female organs, two blood types, or subtle variations in form.[1] Animal chimeras are produced by the merger of multiple fertilized eggs.

In plant chimeras, however, the distinct types of tissue may originate from the same zygote, and the difference is often due to mutation during ordinary cell division. Normally, genetic chimerism is not visible on casual inspection; however, it has been detected in the course of proving parentage.[2]

Another way that chimerism can occur in animals is by organ transplantation, giving one individual tissues that developed from two genomes. For example, a bone marrow transplant can change someone’s blood type.

Jackie
      Participant

This is legit guys. Fantastic.

@lilmsfancpants
      :
      This literally blows my mind.
      If it was wheat, which indeed looks very different than bundles of sage, the information you’ve found makes me compelled to believe, indeed it was wheat. Tina did not misspeak, she didn’t offer any other rational: Wheat from what looked like an Eye Glass case.

Maranda
      Participant

I have a B.S. in Genetics, and I remember learning about another very interesting way you can get human chimeras without any genetic manipulation. Genetic females have 2 X chromosomes, one from mom and one from dad. One is inactivated very early on in development, and as far as we know it’s permanent. If it happens that different X chromosomes are inactivated in different cells, all of those cells’ descendants will retain the same X chromosome, so you can get two patterns of expression in the same person.

superstar
      Participant

@anakindrew and @izryn, this chimera stuff is wild! I feel like it all fits with existing theories about shadow personas, id vs. ego, and evolution to a more whole and enlightened being. Very cool! 😀

Alyssa
      Participant

This thread is awesome guys, good job all and thank you for posting!! I love symbolism and mythology – intersecting ideas and archetypes from these methods with modern science makes it even more intriguing…will be looking into this myself when I have more spare time 🙂

Cristen
      Participant

Time to bump this topic now that we’ve seen what Andy saw:

I’m gonna paraphrase part of the Law of Equivalent Exchange in alchemy (“In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed.)

The Law of Natural Providence: an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material.

Let’s apply this to what we (think we) know now. The Lust symbol is inside a transmutation circle (great find, @superstar.) It’s been in front of us this whole time but we’ve been seeing it wrong.
      Human Transmutation, while taboo, is often attempted to resurrect someone/something. You could, in theory, place the deceased soul into a new body.

His bloodline is truth to the spirit, the wisdom and the coming darkness. Submit and be made whole!

Horace and Sarah have both stressed the importance of bloodlines. What if the OOA, or their predecessors who are the “true” original followers of Anoch/Enoch per @meghanmayhem’s theory, are no longer trying to find Oracles to speak for Anoch, but are trying to summon Anoch himself? And the Sinclairs are perfect vessels, because they are the true descendants of Anoch.

An object can only be transmuted into another object with similar properties. Similar properties. The same family. The same bloodline.

Snake N Shit

The future humans are Gods amongst men.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

So while we’re on the topic of transmutation…
      let me pose an theory to you all (specifically those with knowledge of Tension)

If there is any legitimacy to transmutation, in terms of transferring the essence of being from one form to another…

Is there any chance this may be what we’re looking at? Some old “friends” back for more?
      Is there a chance that the woman on the floor is the hopeful new Gatekeeper 2 (aka Addison/Sabrina)?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@meghanmayhem, that’s truly interesting. We heard Horace’s voice–so I would assume he was one of the men in the black robes. Do we know how Gatekeepers were chosen or came about?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@taysavestheday While Horace was there, he was clearly not part of the ritual, just overseeing it. The hooded face we saw at the end of the periscope could have been him, or it could have been an additional man along with Horace and Otis that were there, but not part of the scene. The 3 hooded figures taking part in the ritual were separate.

Candace
      Participant

I missed this post when it originally came about but everything @wanda102 just summed up from it sounds pretty on point! I’m liking this whole idea alot. It makes sense and it’s pretty terrifying

scot
      Participant

This is really interesting and supports speculations I’ve had. Do we have any thoughts on the timing of the pictures relative to the Periscope? Also, does the ornamentation on the head of the hooded figure to the right have any known significants?

Sage
      Participant

There is also a creepy black and white painting on the wall behind the masked figure??

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sfire8 i noticed that as well, but it’s a bit blurry to make out.

Jaynesis
      Participant

Because of the increase in Egyptian motif, this is likely to be Anok of Egypt, rather than Enoch of Judeo-Christian legend.

That being the case, the transmutation lends itself to a transfer of essence— but in this case, this feels like they’re summoning Anok through blood-lust and potential rebirth. Here’s some sources I’ve pulled on how I’m going this direction.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006518;p=1
      “the person who identifies remains classified the mummy as being from the 18th dynasty…he was named as being Anok..the boy with the bleeding heart, the story goes that he was beheaded because he and his brother were out riding horses, and Meti was next in line for the Kingdom, so Anok killed him by throwing him from his horse and then making his horse stomp on him..right in the heart. Meti died and Anok was accused of being his killer so they beheaded him.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anak
      Something that aligns closer to everything— is Anak. The forefather of the Anakim, and were considered the very tall descendents of the Nephilim. Nephilim who were descended from the stock of man and angel, the angels who defied the orders of Heaven and taught mankind the various gifts and secrets of the universe. It is believed that Alchemy was a gift taught by the Angels, as portrayed in the Book of Enoch. Well now, I guess both terms of Anak and Enoch are viable. They seem to weave back together— in a circle.

I rescind my earlier point. Its starting to head towards Enoch. 😉

Tim
      Participant

Well Enoch does of course have the Noah link…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Hello folks, maybe it’s time we revisit this post from last May, shall we?

Was out grabbing coffee with some coworkers today and overheard one say “Snake eating its own tail”, which obviously perked my ear up given the ouroboros that has popped up several times in this wild journey. I jump in the convo and he points out his tattoo that I’ve seen but had never noticed the detail around the edge of it:

Tattoo

Yep. So I ask him about it and show him the so far pieced together images from the Instagram posts and he points out some of the imagery does correlate to alchemy, which was the inspiration of his tat. He points me to this resource that explains it a bit and sure enough, some points that parallel with our findings over the year. http://azothalchemy.org/azoth_ritual.htm

The thing that jumped out to me right away was the seven words around the circle, how they seem to correlate to this graphic from the home page:

Circle of Lust

Some points that tie in with what we’ve seen so far:

Azoth, a representation of the beginning and end, of “absolute completeness” and the sort. Makes me think of the A we know from the Slack, and leaves me wondering if when “Everything changes” on the 14th we’ll have a transformation into Z.

“In simplest terms, the King and Queen represent the raw materials of our experience – thoughts and feelings – with which the alchemist works. The King symbolizes the power of thought and planning, which are characteristics of spirit. The Queen stands for the influence of feelings and emotions, which are ultimately the chaotic First Matter of the soul. The much heralded marriage of the King and Queen produces a state of consciousness best described as a feeling intellect, which can be raised and purified to produce a state of perfect intuition, that Egyptian alchemists referred to as “Intelligence of the Heart.” This special kind of intelligence or way of knowing is at work in the alchemist, for he is born of the sacred marriage of masculine and feminine consciousness.”

There’s a lot more in the article if you’re so inclined to go read it all. But yeah, there’s a LOT of alchemy connections with these recent posts. We’re in for a massive shift and transformation on the 14th.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Discussed alchemy with my analyst today. No great revelations, but thematic insights.

Alchemy derived from the unconscious fantasies of the alchemists. But as fantastical projections of the unconscious they reveal things. When Western Civilization hit the Enlightenment, there was a split between Reason and Fantasy, with the latter looked upon as being silly and nonsensical.

The repeating image of the snake — the snake is the foundational element in making alchemical gold, which is pure living consciousness/awareness. The archway we often see is a passageway, the metaphor being obvious.

So I think what we’re seeing, between the MSE Book Pages being a bastardization of Egyptian Freemasonry and alchemical symbols, and this tapestry background, I don’t think there’a any specific hidden clue or message. It sounds like this is all along the lines of what has come before: transformation, consciousness, awareness — but with the idea that it isn’t the sun that brings enlightenment, but the moon. Not light, but darkness. This fits in with the “Wait Until Dusk” poster.

Sam
      Participant

Okay. So. I just read through the entirety of the first link @nothenrygale shared, and I’ve created a Google Doc with all the quotes that seemed relevant to us. It’s a lot, so I apologize ahead of time, but basically, we are solidly looking at an alchemy connection, and not just with the idea that “everything changes” but like as a common thread through Tension, Lust, and all the various symbols and plots therein.

Main points of interest that I can think of right now:

– the LUST symbol has flames (fire as the ultimate transformer in alchemy), a key (needing to mediate to uncover the ultimate hidden key of AZoth and alchemy), and a winged eye (the enlightenment of self and the various occurrences of winged creates in the AZoth mandala). If this is the heart of LUST, then we’re looking at a connection that goes through the whole thing.

– I’m starting to see that what Noah and Sabrina have been preaching during LUST, from The System and the MSE, are eerily similar. Unify yourself to achieve self-actualization. Bring together your shadow self and self. Join your unconscious and conscious desires. Be who you are truly meant to be. Is this just because they’ve both been in the OSDM and at different times taken its teachings to heart? Or does this get into something deeper?

– The MSE was clearly supposed to be a ritual of transformation, and I bet you there were some seals and alchemical transformation circles scattered about. The question I’m left with is, what is the next transformation? If Sabrina is carrying Anoch, or Anoch’s vessel, what will the next ritual be?

– And perhaps the scariest, most “we’re fucked” point, which I will leave straight as the quote from the site:
      “There are deeper secrets contained in the Azoth drawing that are only revealed through meditation. Although there are only seven operations shown, there is another implied or eighth step in the mandala. This secret is suggested by the fact that while there are eight circles depicting corresponding to operations there are only seven rays labeled. […]

This is an overwhelming confirmation of the importance of the ancient alchemical principle known as the Law of the Octaves. Just as the seven first notes in the musical scale lead to an eighth note that is a repetition of the first at a higher level of vibration, so do the seven operations of alchemy lead to a return to the realm of matter at a higher frequency of consciousness. In other words, the goal of alchemy is not to remain in the realm of spirit, as it is in all the Abrahamic religions. Like Buddhist and Taoist doctrine, the goal is become purified in the realm of spirit and then return to the earth as seeds of spirit. The Great Work of alchemy is nothing less than the “consecration of the Whole Universe” as the Emerald Tablet tells us. It is the coagulation of spirit in matter, the full awakening of the hidden spark of light and consciousness that is trapped in matter. That can only be accomplished by a second Conjunction, a Sacred Marriage between Soul and Spirit that takes place on both the Vertical Axis and the Horizontal Axis of reality. This is the true message of the Rosicrucians, Kaballists, and mystical Christians. To bring spirit or the divine will into the world, we must sacrifice ourselves at the center of the cross of matter.”

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b3pAROl10ATkqeb_uUUrhoykGf6DQXBnQdFV9u-tgrU/edit?usp=sharing

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Great work @blondie and @persephone One other little piece I can add from my session today fits with all of this.

The joining of opposites to create a third, transformational, thing or state.

i.e. everything changes.

Megan
      Participant

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Megan.
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

From a friend into alchemy and Jung, regarding the image of the severed Ouroboros.

“Erich Neumann (student of Jung) saw it as a symbol of the severed umbilical cord, necessary for individuation, but also representing the destruction of that primal sense of prenatal unity. So with freedom comes loss and guilt.”

Viewing 34 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar