Alchemy and LUST

This topic contains 28 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Tim 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     superstar 
    Participant

ALCHEMY
    a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.
    “finding the person who’s right for you requires a very subtle alchemy”

iConfidant… “wheat” burning…forum/registration symbolism… just thinking out loud here. Feel free to chime in 🙂

Lia 
    Participant

I’m trying to find connections between the symbols and ideas we’ve seen so far. If someone wants to do a better job tying these things together (or telling me that I’m way off track) please be my guest.

-May 1st is the Gaelic festival between solstices called Beltane. Among other things, there are traditionally bonfires and the smoke is said to have protective powers.
    -Let’s assume Tina was right and it was wheat that the pretty people were burning. Wheat is associated with the Greek Goddess Demeter. Demeter’s chariot was pulled by two winged snakes.
    – I googled “winged+snakes+demeter” and this image came up. It’s the Alchemical Serpent Oroborous. This image is not related to Demeter, however, it’s definitely evocative of stuff we’ve seen before. Sometimes there’s one snake, sometimes there’s two. Sometimes one is a different color or has wings, but it’s all so similar.

Again, NO clue what I’m getting at here. It’s just funny that I ended up coming across the word Alchemy while looking for Ancient Greek stuff and Pagan stuff.

superstar 
    Participant

@lilmsfancpants in my earlier wanderings around the web I found a lot of crossover between the symbology of alchemy, magick, paganism, freemasonry… all related to the pursuit of an enlightened state of being, accumulation of knowledge/power, or general transformation.

FWIW, I came across this (fingers crossed the image link works!):
    alchemy symbols

Lot of similarities to the profile page icons here. I’m trying to find a primary reference for some of these. Much of what I’ve come across has been secondary/created for commercial purposes.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  superstar.
    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by  superstar.
     Lia 
    Participant

Oh dang, @superstar That stuff looks VERY similar. Nice find.

Sean 

@superstar – Freepik probably won’t work on the forums. Also, I can’t seem to access it through your link.

If you have access to the picture, I’d recommend downloading it and posting it to imgur.com, that’s what most people are using

superstar 
    Participant

@thegilded thanks! will do!

superstar 
    Participant

Hopefully this link will work…

alchemy ornaments and symbols

Sage 
    Participant

Wow this is an amazing find!!!! This is my favorite part of this so far, the symbols, the Egyptian stuff… I am super excited to hear about burning wheat and fields!! Hoping for some intriguing mysticism!!!!

superstar 
    Participant

So…uh…apparently, our “circle of lust” just might actually be a “human transmutation circle”. That doesn’t freak me out one bit. Nope nope nope. Not one bit.

human transmutation circle

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@superstar OH HO HOOOooooo this is a fantastic catch.

Watch Clark.

superstar 
    Participant

More Googling:

“Chimeric Alchemy is a branch of bio-alchemy that seeks to alchemically “marry” two dissimilar life forms into a new creature, but even though this science skirts the line of playing God, the prohibition of Human Transmutation forbids alchemists from incorporating human beings into the practice of chimera production.”

“Transmutation circle, a circle used to perform alchemy in the anime and manga series Fullmetal Alchemist. Transmutations (also called Underworld), a 1985 film with story and screenplay by horror-writer Clive Barker.”

Chloe 
    Participant

Lusters in a few months…

human transmutation

So are they trying to fuse us with our iConfidants to make a chimera? Is that why they have to learn so much about us, do they need to be so similar to us to make a compatible transmutation?

Crystal 
    Participant

@chloe Ooh, I love puppies!

View post on imgur.com

Chloe 
    Participant

@kipsie *Darth Vadar voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Chloe.
     Andrew K 
    Participant

Wow, @superstar – great find! I looked into Chimera (genetics) a bit and found some interesting info….

A genetic chimerism or chimera (also spelled chimaera) is a single organism composed of cells from different zygotes. This can result in male and female organs, two blood types, or subtle variations in form.[1] Animal chimeras are produced by the merger of multiple fertilized eggs.

In plant chimeras, however, the distinct types of tissue may originate from the same zygote, and the difference is often due to mutation during ordinary cell division. Normally, genetic chimerism is not visible on casual inspection; however, it has been detected in the course of proving parentage.[2]

Another way that chimerism can occur in animals is by organ transplantation, giving one individual tissues that developed from two genomes. For example, a bone marrow transplant can change someone’s blood type.

Jackie 
    Participant

This is legit guys. Fantastic.
    @lilmsfancpants :
    This literally blows my mind.
    If it was wheat, which indeed looks very different than bundles of sage, the information you’ve found makes me compelled to believe, indeed it was wheat. Tina did not misspeak, she didn’t offer any other rational: Wheat from what looked like an Eye Glass case.

Maranda 
    Participant

I have a B.S. in Genetics, and I remember learning about another very interesting way you can get human chimeras without any genetic manipulation. Genetic females have 2 X chromosomes, one from mom and one from dad. One is inactivated very early on in development, and as far as we know it’s permanent. If it happens that different X chromosomes are inactivated in different cells, all of those cells’ descendants will retain the same X chromosome, so you can get two patterns of expression in the same person.

superstar 
    Participant

@anakindrew and @izryn, this chimera stuff is wild! I feel like it all fits with existing theories about shadow personas, id vs. ego, and evolution to a more whole and enlightened being. Very cool! 😀

Alyssa 
    Participant

This thread is awesome guys, good job all and thank you for posting!! I love symbolism and mythology – intersecting ideas and archetypes from these methods with modern science makes it even more intriguing…will be looking into this myself when I have more spare time 🙂

Cristen 
    Participant

Time to bump this topic now that we’ve seen what Andy saw:

I’m gonna paraphrase part of the Law of Equivalent Exchange in alchemy (“In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed.)

The Law of Natural Providence: an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material.

Let’s apply this to what we (think we) know now. The Lust symbol is inside a transmutation circle (great find, @superstar.) It’s been in front of us this whole time but we’ve been seeing it wrong.
    Human Transmutation, while taboo, is often attempted to resurrect someone/something. You could, in theory, place the deceased soul into a new body.

His bloodline is truth to the spirit, the wisdom and the coming darkness. Submit and be made whole!

Horace and Sarah have both stressed the importance of bloodlines. What if the OOA, or their predecessors who are the “true” original followers of Anoch/Enoch per @meghanmayhem‘s theory, are no longer trying to find Oracles to speak for Anoch, but are trying to summon Anoch himself? And the Sinclairs are perfect vessels, because they are the true descendants of Anoch.

An object can only be transmuted into another object with similar properties. Similar properties. The same family. The same bloodline.

Snake N Shit

The future humans are Gods amongst men.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

So while we’re on the topic of transmutation…
    let me pose an theory to you all (specifically those with knowledge of Tension)

If there is any legitimacy to transmutation, in terms of transferring the essence of being from one form to another…

Is there any chance this may be what we’re looking at? Some old “friends” back for more?
    Is there a chance that the woman on the floor is the hopeful new Gatekeeper 2 (aka Addison/Sabrina)?

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem, that’s truly interesting. We heard Horace’s voice–so I would assume he was one of the men in the black robes. Do we know how Gatekeepers were chosen or came about?

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@taysavestheday While Horace was there, he was clearly not part of the ritual, just overseeing it. The hooded face we saw at the end of the periscope could have been him, or it could have been an additional man along with Horace and Otis that were there, but not part of the scene. The 3 hooded figures taking part in the ritual were separate.

Candace 
    Participant

I missed this post when it originally came about but everything @wanda102 just summed up from it sounds pretty on point! I’m liking this whole idea alot. It makes sense and it’s pretty terrifying

scot 
    Participant

This is really interesting and supports speculations I’ve had. Do we have any thoughts on the timing of the pictures relative to the Periscope? Also, does the ornamentation on the head of the hooded figure to the right have any known significants?

Sage 
    Participant

There is also a creepy black and white painting on the wall behind the masked figure??

Lexi 
    Participant

@sfire8 i noticed that as well, but it’s a bit blurry to make out.

Jaynesis 
    Participant

Because of the increase in Egyptian motif, this is likely to be Anok of Egypt, rather than Enoch of Judeo-Christian legend.

That being the case, the transmutation lends itself to a transfer of essence— but in this case, this feels like they’re summoning Anok through blood-lust and potential rebirth. Here’s some sources I’ve pulled on how I’m going this direction.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006518;p=1
    “the person who identifies remains classified the mummy as being from the 18th dynasty…he was named as being Anok..the boy with the bleeding heart, the story goes that he was beheaded because he and his brother were out riding horses, and Meti was next in line for the Kingdom, so Anok killed him by throwing him from his horse and then making his horse stomp on him..right in the heart. Meti died and Anok was accused of being his killer so they beheaded him.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anak
    Something that aligns closer to everything— is Anak. The forefather of the Anakim, and were considered the very tall descendents of the Nephilim. Nephilim who were descended from the stock of man and angel, the angels who defied the orders of Heaven and taught mankind the various gifts and secrets of the universe. It is believed that Alchemy was a gift taught by the Angels, as portrayed in the Book of Enoch. Well now, I guess both terms of Anak and Enoch are viable. They seem to weave back together— in a circle.

I rescind my earlier point. Its starting to head towards Enoch. 😉

Tim 
    Participant

Well Enoch does of course have the Noah link…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar