Alchemy and LUST

This topic contains 28 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tim Tim 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of superstar superstar 
    Participant

ALCHEMY
    a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.
    “finding the person who’s right for you requires a very subtle alchemy”

iConfidant… “wheat” burning…forum/registration symbolism… just thinking out loud here. Feel free to chime in 🙂

Profile photo of Lia Lia 
    Participant

I’m trying to find connections between the symbols and ideas we’ve seen so far. If someone wants to do a better job tying these things together (or telling me that I’m way off track) please be my guest.

-May 1st is the Gaelic festival between solstices called Beltane. Among other things, there are traditionally bonfires and the smoke is said to have protective powers.
    -Let’s assume Tina was right and it was wheat that the pretty people were burning. Wheat is associated with the Greek Goddess Demeter. Demeter’s chariot was pulled by two winged snakes.
    – I googled “winged+snakes+demeter” and this image came up. It’s the Alchemical Serpent Oroborous. This image is not related to Demeter, however, it’s definitely evocative of stuff we’ve seen before. Sometimes there’s one snake, sometimes there’s two. Sometimes one is a different color or has wings, but it’s all so similar.

Again, NO clue what I’m getting at here. It’s just funny that I ended up coming across the word Alchemy while looking for Ancient Greek stuff and Pagan stuff.

Participant

@lilmsfancpants in my earlier wanderings around the web I found a lot of crossover between the symbology of alchemy, magick, paganism, freemasonry… all related to the pursuit of an enlightened state of being, accumulation of knowledge/power, or general transformation.

FWIW, I came across this (fingers crossed the image link works!):
    alchemy symbols

Lot of similarities to the profile page icons here. I’m trying to find a primary reference for some of these. Much of what I’ve come across has been secondary/created for commercial purposes.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of superstar superstar.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of superstar superstar.
    Profile photo of Lia Lia 
    Participant

Oh dang, @superstar That stuff looks VERY similar. Nice find.

Profile photo of Sean Sean 

@superstar – Freepik probably won’t work on the forums. Also, I can’t seem to access it through your link.

If you have access to the picture, I’d recommend downloading it and posting it to imgur.com, that’s what most people are using

Participant

@thegilded thanks! will do!

Participant

Hopefully this link will work…

alchemy ornaments and symbols

Profile photo of Sage Sage 
    Participant

Wow this is an amazing find!!!! This is my favorite part of this so far, the symbols, the Egyptian stuff… I am super excited to hear about burning wheat and fields!! Hoping for some intriguing mysticism!!!!

Participant

So…uh…apparently, our “circle of lust” just might actually be a “human transmutation circle”. That doesn’t freak me out one bit. Nope nope nope. Not one bit.

human transmutation circle

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@superstar OH HO HOOOooooo this is a fantastic catch.

Watch Clark.

Participant

More Googling:

“Chimeric Alchemy is a branch of bio-alchemy that seeks to alchemically “marry” two dissimilar life forms into a new creature, but even though this science skirts the line of playing God, the prohibition of Human Transmutation forbids alchemists from incorporating human beings into the practice of chimera production.”

“Transmutation circle, a circle used to perform alchemy in the anime and manga series Fullmetal Alchemist. Transmutations (also called Underworld), a 1985 film with story and screenplay by horror-writer Clive Barker.”

Profile photo of Chloe Chloe 
    Participant

Lusters in a few months…

human transmutation

So are they trying to fuse us with our iConfidants to make a chimera? Is that why they have to learn so much about us, do they need to be so similar to us to make a compatible transmutation?

Profile photo of Crystal Crystal 
    Participant

@chloe Ooh, I love puppies!

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of Chloe Chloe 
    Participant

@kipsie *Darth Vadar voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Chloe Chloe.
    Profile photo of Andrew K Andrew K 
    Participant

Wow, @superstar – great find! I looked into Chimera (genetics) a bit and found some interesting info….

A genetic chimerism or chimera (also spelled chimaera) is a single organism composed of cells from different zygotes. This can result in male and female organs, two blood types, or subtle variations in form.[1] Animal chimeras are produced by the merger of multiple fertilized eggs.

In plant chimeras, however, the distinct types of tissue may originate from the same zygote, and the difference is often due to mutation during ordinary cell division. Normally, genetic chimerism is not visible on casual inspection; however, it has been detected in the course of proving parentage.[2]

Another way that chimerism can occur in animals is by organ transplantation, giving one individual tissues that developed from two genomes. For example, a bone marrow transplant can change someone’s blood type.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar