Adrift

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Sean.

• Author
       Kitty W
      Participant

Dream Daddy…”The System”….ODSM…? I have no idea what is going on, despite my best efforts.

Maranda
      Participant

@c1wyatt Hi! It’s ok to be confused, there is a lot happening. Check out this recap [link] by @bcbishop, who succinctly summarized the major story threads into a few paragraphs. If after you’ve read that you have specific questions about anything, please ask!

Sean

Hey @c1wyatt welcome! Maranda there already posted some of the recap topics but there are a lot of things to get caught up on.

We’re hosting an hour long Q&A that myself and my co-moderator Buz will be hosting tomorrow at 1pm on Slack (link on main page of The Lust Experience). If you don’t get all your questions answered here I’d invite you to stop by. If you can’t make it, stop by whenever you can and we’ll be happy to help you along wherever you need it

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar