A warm welcome to all lurkers!

This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kelly Jordan.

• Author
       Maranda
      Participant

If iConfidant is really getting several hundred emails, there must be folks who are reading the forums but not actively participating. If that’s you, lurk no more, and join in! New people join Lust all the time. Don’t feel as though you’ve nothing to contribute – just making your voice heard is really helpful especially when we don’t have a clue as to what’s really going on (haha).

This is a really welcoming community, and the creators themselves have said that the forums are the official game board, so here’s a open invitation. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kurt Lohse
      Participant

Hey Izryn, thanks for the call to participate. As a former lurker who is now finding more time to emerge from the shadows, I diving in head first! Cheers.

Haley Wilde
      Participant

Thanks for posting this! I was a lurker all throughout Tension and decided to go to Ascension and was blown away. I decided to go all in for Lust, but I’m realizing it’s way harder to do that than I expected- it’s like a full time job keeping up with this all! I’m currently a film student which eats up a lot of my time, but I’m trying to stay active. I’ve found it discouraging at times, but hopefully something good will come for me soon and I can find my place in Lust!

Jackie
      Participant

Hooray!

Masomoment
      Participant

I’ve been a lurker, this forum moves very very quickly and im often lost but i plan on being more active and will be attending the OC meetup tomorrow.

Carl Webb
      Participant

I’m completely on the same page as @masomoment, though I’ve only mostly lurked. Looking forward to seeing people in OC tonight!

Kelly Jordan
      Participant

I regret only lurking during the Tension Experience, and after Ascension I regret not being involved sooner. Thank you for the welcome!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar