A Trip To Los Angeles For Work

This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I will be in the los angeles area for work for a few days starting the 26th.

Considering right now I live in Oklahoma, I don’t think I have met any of you…
      But it would be cool to meet up for a beer! Maybe by then some of you will have had an in person visit, and we can drink some good beer while discussing some theories.

Maybe some of you will be interested? I’ve had a craving to be able to speak with someone about this whole thing and actually have them know what I am talking about!

Maybe I’ll also get lucky enough to get messed with while I am there…

Also, if anyone knows of any current ongoing immersive experiences during that time, I’d appreciate the tip!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Hey Tyson!

I’ve love to meet up with you and grab a drink. Sadly, there’s not much going on the 26th, but if you can somehow make it out on the 25th, there’s multiple events going on that night. Keep in touch!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Actually there is Screenshot Production’s Fear is What We Learned Here on the 26th. I caught it up in San Francisco and really enjoyed it!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I’m seeing that show on the 25th, Taylor. Can’t wait.

I should have some time to grab a coffee or drink early that week. I hope. I think.

Candace
      Participant

I should be free if there’s going to be hanging out happening! It would be nice to meet you officially @immortalconqueror. I recently visited Oklahoma on my way to Chicago last year and I absolutely fell in love with it ?. Such a gorgeous state! Wish I could’ve explored it longer.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Candace.
       Chris
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants and I are in! We’ll be glad to meet you in person, @immortalconqueror!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Awesome! I was talking with Melissa and she was saying there’s a place downtown, Escondite, we are planning to meet on Fri March 31st after 8pm. Thank you for the recommendations Taylor! I saw The Rope and have been curious about FIWWLH. Have any of you seen firelight? I may be able to sneak off and catch a performance on the 25th. 🙂

Side note (not the best place to post this) : Can anyone take a look at this image and see if they can read the date on Noah’s watch? I was creepin’ on our brand (noah’s) site and noticed another background image that may hint at something.

View post on imgur.com

Mike
      Participant

@immortalconqueror I saw Firelight over the weekend and it’s one of the most emotional things I’ve ever encountered. If you get a chance, definitely try to check it out!

Candace
      Participant

I’m going to see Firelight this Wednesday 🙂 and I’m down to meetup on Friday after I get done with my round two of The Axe.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I saw Firelight as well and loved it! Definitely check it out. I’ll see if I can make it on the 31st as well! Safe travels, my friend!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just got my ticket for Firelight! Super stoked. Tears may be shed.

Julian
      Participant

Established Conventions:

Picture Frame hung on a room door? Is this strange to anyone in any way? Thoughts?

Julian
      Participant

PS, I love the Escondite!! Can’t wait to meet you in person brother!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a developing concern things will get weird.

Let’s get weird.

Like singing karaoke to the grease summer lovin duet… except both people do impressions of matthew mcconaughey. It’s an original piece i like to call “dueling mcconaugheys”.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar