A Thank You message from Russell

This topic has 24 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Russell.

• Author
       Russell
      Participant

Hello, everyone. Long time no see, eh? I feel the need to take a moment and post a few words. Apparently, a few people have been asking around about me after my name was mentioned at Sunday’s event for “The System.”

Several people have contacted me wanting to know more about recent events in my life. It is true, I have had a recent medical… incident. Simply put, I wound up in a hospital for a few days with lots of needles being pushed into me, things being shoved down my throat, a variety of fluids being pumped into me… it was extremely unpleasant and genuinely frightening. However, the situation is manageable and I am back out, back to work and on the mend. (And, grateful to be here!)

I want to take this chance to thank the members of this community who have reached out to inquire how I am and wish me well, your concern is touching and it is greatly appreciated.

You will never know the power of someone saying, “Thinking of you,” until you are alone and frightened. Things will turn out fine and knowing that people are concerned has lifted my spirits and my energy. A sincere thank you to all of you.

A very special thank you to my friend @mike who stood beside me, literally, during part of this process.

Wish I could have been there to see everyone in person on Sunday, but some of you may recall I don’t seem to really fit Noah’s “needs” when it comes to being clay. If I have a place in this universe, I am not sure what it is, yet.

Again, thank you for the expressions of support and concern. It all really helped when I was down.

Mike
      Participant

things being shoved down my throat, a variety of fluids being pumped into me

LUUUUSSSSTTTTTTTTT

<3

Russell
      Participant

@mike… you’re just jealous…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

<3 <3 <3

Glad to hear you’re on the road to recovery. We’ll be more than happy to catch you up with anything you may have missed once you’re ready and willing to jump back in. Let us know if you need anything!

Sean

It’s good to see you again, @russell, and fucking great to hear that you’re doing better.

Sure as fuck hope to see more of you, no matter how you choose to grace us with your presence

Russell
      Participant

Thanks, @nothenrygale. I will be doing some reading, for sure…

Cristen
      Participant

Hope to see you teleporting around the next event, my friend.

Russell
      Participant

@thegilded, thanks! But… I am not known for my grace…
      Haaaa… see what I did there… sorry, could not resist!

Russell
      Participant

@wanda102 Dammit, you revealed my superpower!!!! 😉

Addison
      Participant

?!!!! here’s to a quick recovery.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of stupid medical emergencies stays our Russ from the reign of excellence within communities, ours and life.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Glad to hear you’re okay. I was just listening to your latest podcast today and wondering how you were doing.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

It’s been a dark and rough 2017, I’m glad that you made it through your ordeal. Feel better and heal up!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Add another voice to the chorus, glad to hear that you’re on the mend.

superstar
      Participant

Really glad to hear you’re on the mend, @russell! Much love 🙂

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Glad you’re doing better, brother! Miss you!

Russell
      Participant

@genghistwan

It’s been a dark and rough 2017…

In many ways, it has been…….

Again, thank all you guys for the kind thoughts!

Megan
      Participant

It’s always good to chat with you and I was so grateful I got to see you last month @russell. Hearing from you about what happened was awful but I’m glad you’re ok. I can’t wait to resume our theatre chats. 🙂

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

So thankful you are on mend, @russell, and so incredibly grateful to call both you and @mike friends.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

111error
      Participant

I don’t know who this Russell guy is that everyone is so happy to see, but hello and welcome back I guess. <3

Russell
      Participant

@111error, keep an eye on him… I hear he can be a bit shady.

Melissa
      Participant

(((huge hug))) happy to see you here Russell! One of these days we’ll have to meet so I can give you your birthday present that is like… several months old (facepalm) sorry

Blondie
      Participant

Do you need medicinal Kit Kats? Cos I can totally sort that out. Great to see you back @russell, you’ve been missed ❤

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Welcome back @russell and that you are on the mend. Things aren’t the same around here without you two lunatics.

Russell
      Participant

Once again, I want to take a moment and express my appreciation to all of you who have wished me well here, in person or messaged me. It has been a rough time and such kindness and consideration is a healing factor.

And… yeah, Kit Kats. They help ya heal, too… am I right? 😉

Viewing 24 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar