A response from those aligned with Joyce

This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Response Periscope

Reindeer games. Lies. Betraying friendships.

After @111error and @meghanmayhem revealed the extent of their betrayal — the lies they’ve told to every single person in this community that considered them friends — there was a visit at my house tonight. @joycecarlberg appeared at my front door, while I was hanging out with @coryphella and @mike.

She asked if we knew what the betrayers were up to before tonight’s Periscope. Then she took Megan aside to clarify where her loyalties lied.

I’ll let @coryphella speak for herself in the Periscope, but if people want to draw lines? Fine. Let’s draw lines.

I stand with @joycecarlberg, HCDI, and the OSDM. So does @coryphella. So does @kevin.

Let those that seek transparency, and embrace the work of the OSDM, name yourselves and be counted. Those that side with the Resistance… you have no idea what you’ve just fucking started.

Shaun
      Participant

I side with you @bcbishop you’ve been pretty even keeled and not taking sides all along. I also side with @joycecarlberg because she tells it like it is. We just need @maddyxxx right @bcbishop??

Lukas L
      Participant

I am with @joycecarlberg I am Lukas L and I approve of this message

Cristen
      Participant

So do I. Many thanks to @111error. You’ve proved to me that I made a good choice.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

It had already started and they didn't even know it. #thelustexperience #TeamJoyce cc: @wanda102 @klgossett

A post shared by Bryan Bishop (@bcbishop) on

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Wow, did I leave way too early…

I would caution @bcbishop and @coryphella not to rush into picking sides so quickly. There’s always more to this than meets the eye…

Shaun
      Participant

@kasch nothing to worry about.. @joycecarlberg assured us Jenna is fine!

Cristen
      Participant

I solved all of those inane puzzles for what I thought was a charming exploration of my fears. My favorite was the Houdini cipher. Houdini the skeptic. I guess I just wasn’t being skeptical about the right people.

Then again, I still didn’t sign your little fucking book.

Kortney
      Participant

Need clarification where @joycecarlberg stands.
      Seems like OSDM is divided into The Sinclairs and Sabrina/Addison.
      Once I have this answer I’ll know if I’m for Joyce.

Chelsea
      Participant

@bcbishop What are you doing, bro? These people blackmailed you in a hotel, remember? You really think this is where you want to throw your trust?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@chelsea

@byan, What are you doing, bro? These people blackmailed you in a hotel, remember? You really think this is where you want to throw your trust?

The devil you know vs the wolf in sheeps clothing? Yeah this ain’t a hard choice.

Kevin
      Participant

Glad to be with @joycecarlberg. I’ve appreciated the answers and the transparency she’s offered and after being present for The Resistance’s stunt tonight am even more firm in my decision. And they couldn’t even be bothered to spell my name correctly, I have a feeling Joyce would never make that mistake.

Megan
      Participant

@kasch – my alliances have been clear from the get go – invest in me and I’ll invest in you. I don’t give two shits about “sides.” @joycecarlberg made an effort. I’m with her.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Megan.
       Sean

Sometimes I wonder if the Resistance even knows what they’re resisting against. I often wonder the same thing about Joyce style loyalists.

Blind men firing rifles at each other in a dark room, each thinking that the color armband that they wear will matter when it comes time for them to die.

Let me know when you’re done bickering. I’ll be here to clear the bodies out so that the next wave can take your place

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I never lied to any of you. Not once.
      I speak with my heart, always have, always will.
      That may get me run over by an emotional fucking bus one day, but I believe in what I say and I have never indicated otherwise.

Melissa
      Participant

Sometimes I wonder if the Resistance even knows what they’re resisting against. I often wonder the same thing about Joyce style loyalists.

Blind men firing rifles at each other in a dark room, each thinking that the color armband that they wear will matter when it comes time for them to die.

Let me know when you’re done bickering. I’ll be here to clear the bodies out so that the next wave can take your place

^^^ @thegilded wins

Cara
      Participant

I tend to agree with @kasch here. It feels like it may be too early to choose sides. I was pretty charmed by @joycecarlberg’s hilarious antics but she has had some pretty offputting moments as well.

Conversely, I understand those of you who feel betrayed by your friends and duped by the promise of a new, fun experience. I, too, was tempted by this promise. Not getting the personalized experience you desire? Go find it elsewhere. But this is exactly why I enjoyed this twist all the more. They got me. And now I’m back in with even more excitement.

Still, I remain open. I like to have all the facts before making decisions and I just don’t feel informed enough yet to rush into battle with any one faction.

Megan
      Participant

@joycecarlberg – I’m about to board a plane and head back home. It was lovely to meet you the other night. I’m still in if you still want me.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar