A New PR Direction

Tagged: , , ,

This topic has 27 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jackie.

• Author
       Nosnevets
      Participant

A direction in which they seem approachable might attract more from these demographics to The System. This harsh stance on people’s value seems to be turning quite a few off which isn’t good in a game named Lust. More so recent missteps, failings, and a fall from grace make the leaders of this System look like true tragic figures who had and lost it all, but this gained little true sympathy.

An image change seems apt.

Seeking future humans: unlimited ability, unleash your potential. The System.

Sage
      Participant

Wow, that was amazing!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wow, that was awesome. If it had been portrayed like they I’d actually be upset about not being chosen.

Nosnevets
        Participant

@ziegenbart if that’s your emotional response I guess they really do need a change in their marketing strategy. I wonder if that’s why they want influencers like @bcbishop. I wonder if they NEED us to make them profitable.

Sage
      Participant

Agreed, they need to entice us sensitive types…

Anonymous
      Inactive

I could see myself really getting caught up and perhaps making some bad decisions down the road in support of a group that started out like that and got me invested.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great job dude. Make sure you email it to them!

Anonymous
      Inactive

If they could expand their focus to accommodate all types rather than the Noah types of the world, perhaps their product can grow (and they’ll have more people to pick from in terms of AI development and all that jazz).

Anonymous
      Inactive

I know they are going after the big hitters because they make a lot of noise, which is awesome. What I’m really scared of is hundreds or thousands of people that get so into it that they would gladly don their Nikes and purple shroud before laying down for a little nap. Worse than that, becoming that person.

Chris
      Participant

Jaw-dropping. With this kind of forward thinking you could become the David Miscavage of Sinclair Industries, @nosnevets. You’ve hit upon the tone that’s required for this kind of thing to grow so beautifully. So meaningless that it’s meaningful. So generic that it can be specific to anyone. The ego stroke disguised as a noble call to action. Selfishness advertised as selflessness. This is the answer not only to what was wrong from the start with the approach of The System, but with the tone the OOA presented as well. You’re only ever going to entice so many people with darkness and extremism. They could play your video in the middle of Times Square. The OSDM truly should hire you. If they swallow their pride and allow you to conceal their roughest and oddest parts, they could rule the world.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nosnevets is a true leader and pioneer. I believe he could take things in a new direction. I think it’s a privilege to call yourself part of the System and it is something you have to earn. You have the ability to create new and better realities and improve conditions. Being in the System, you look at somebody and you know absolutely that you can help them. So for me, it really is KSW (Keep the System Working) and it’s, like, something that uh… I don’t mince words with that. Poof.

Nosnevets
      Participant

Thanks @thebuz got it covered =)

@ziegenbart
      @sfire8 @birdiesrunamok @macbethinabathtub @shinobi Yeah. Imagine how powerful and dangerous the OSDM could be with a PR manager that knows how to influence and manipulate people in subtle ways such as the subliminal messages and queues in film/ television/ music and how pictures and sound all come together in this cocktail of hypnotic Alpha wave impressionable states. Targeting not just those already in the “Noah type” but any unsuspecting person who is just looking for something better? Casting out the nets wider ultimately appeals to more, brings in more subjects to test, and bottom line more of a revenue push.

Jackie
      Participant

That’s way, way rad.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nosnevets As someone who has been trying to force myself to be interested in the System again and again, I agree that the more subtle approach would work in the favor of the OSDM because I was very much turned off by the aggressive stance of what has been presented so far. Their preferred favoring of the loudest barking dogs hasn’t helped either.

If they were to skew their PR to embracing all types while also manipulating them to do their bidding, that would serve what we perceive to be the OSDM’s ultimate end goal. Everyone can be manipulated. It’s a matter of whether or not the OSDM is willing to expand their preferred subject preference or not.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@shinobi

KSW

*groan*

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I’m on board! Make The System Great Again!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kipsie Don’t suppress my mantra!

Nosnevets
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok Ahem

“Everyone can be manipulated. It’s a matter of whether or not the OSDM is willing to expand their preferred subject preference or not.”

Yes. Also, someone who knows how to do just that. Has a degree in it. Worked legitimately doing this kind of stuff successfully… that all helps.

Candace
      Participant

Whoa SIGN ME UP! @nosnevets this was too perfect. If they hire you I will be legitimately scared of The System because they, like you said, would truly possess the power to manipulate thousands of people! You have a gift. You have turned straw into gold! BRAVO? rumpelstiltskin

Brian E
      Participant

@nosnevets That’s amazing, and so well done, great job all around and completely fitting. That’s what I love about this community everyone creates for the greater community together we are all one. I vote you Head of Sinclair Industries PR Department.

Not that my votes counts at this time, but who knows the the future hold for all of us.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@shinobi You couldn’t shatter my suppression if you tried! Bullbait at me, bro.

Lukas L
      Participant

@nosnevets That was awesome!!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj do you believe a cover poster could be arranged to support this work of beauty?

Jackie
      Participant

@ziegenbartt Oh I don’t see why not!

Jackie
      Participant
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj I adore you, for what it’s worth.

Jackie
      Participant

@ziegenbart
      :3 !!!
      #MuchWorth

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar