A Lesson to all

This topic contains 27 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Cassandra 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
     Kevin Hsu 
    Participant

24 hour Periscope of not being active. #temporarilysilent

Nicole Mae 
    Participant

Very convincing, shadow Noah

KINGKILL33 
    Participant

Yea, we’ll get right on that @maddyxxx.

Kortney 
    Participant

See you guys in 24 hrs!

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Random thought: Anyone else find it strange that Noah is still communicating through his rogue account name? Kinda weird considering he’s not “on the run” anymore and back with The System…

Unless someone else is using it…

Melissa 
    Participant

Awesome timing there “Noah”.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Melissa.
     Chloe 
    Participant

@maddyxxx So by “take a digital break” you actually mean “keep your eyes glued to your phones/computers like your lives depend on it” riiiight??

Anonymous

“Stay off social media. It’s all garbage entheta put out by bitter SPs. Go out and clear the world.”

Candace 
    Participant

I would LOVE to take a digital break!! But apparently that’s not happening today.

Brian E 
    Participant

I love how everyone is sure this is Noah, when there’s zero proof, who knows how many people have access to this forum and the @maddyxxx account.

Hey Noah make a Periscope with what you want done next, I don’t buy that any of this is coming from the system. Maybe this is the secret plan The Midnight Commission / BOS has been working on in secret, too much is happening that I’m in the dark on, so although it’s an insanely busy day, I find myself glued to the the screen.

The streisand effect is real. Welp looks like it’s going to be an interesting day. Maybe @maddyxxx is telling us to all leave cause that will just mean we all look just a bit harder. Still don’t believe or feel like this is a post from Noah Sinclair though.

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

That’s really easy for you to say @maddyxxx. No one’s trying to frame you for murder.

Briana 
    Participant

I, for one, feel like I’ve experienced too much “real life” this past week. I’ll be watching my screen.

Cassandra 
    Participant

Sureeeeeeeeeee.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar