A good idea is a good idea…

This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Cassandra.

• Author
       JoyceCarlberg
      Participant

Dear @kevin,

I can and absolutely will answer your questions, in fact that was already something that has been in the queue for quite some time now.

Please send all of your spirited inquiries directly to me through the instant message on this forum.

I look forward to reading them and (begin the ceremonial trumpeters please and thank you) answering them live and in person on live video relay tomorrow evening! A little TGIJ if you will… That stands for, “Thank Goodness It’s Joyce!” HA! Corny I know but I am terribly excited to continue our relationship after my absence.

Until tomorrow!

*** EVERYONE may send me questions! I apologize if that wasn’t clear.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by JoyceCarlberg.
       superstar
      Participant

@joycecarlberg thank you for taking the time to do this. I know we all appreciate it.

Megan
      Participant

Thank you so much @joycecarlberg, you don’t know how good it is to hear from you right now.

Kevin
      Participant

Hi @joycecarlberg,

Thank you for offering to do this. It is very much appreciated.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Joyce really is a sitcom, isn’t she.

I hope you deliver @joycecarlberg I grew up on TGIF, so you have a lot to live up to.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@joycecarlberg What happened at your retreat?

JoyceCarlberg
      Participant

Instant message dear @nothenrygale. 😉

Fingers crossed!

Violet
      Participant

@joycecarlberg You delightfully sassy gal…your willingness to do this is welcomed and appreciated!! Looking forward to your responses tomorrow.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Lovely to hear from you as always, @joycecarlberg. Sending along some questions.

Cassandra
      Participant

Thank goodness it’s Joyce!!!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar