A farewell fit for a King

This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by thehazelverse.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey folks,

So one of our beloved members @nking is moving from Los Angeles to Portland on Sunday and I think it would only be right for us to send him off right, Lust style.

I know some people may not know Neil, but he was a heavy player during Tension and is one of the best guys I’ve met in LA. He hasn’t been as active this time around because he’s been busy with moving, so before he goes let’s make sure he gets a proper farewell.

So post below if you can see him off tonight at Idle Hour.

A Kings Farewell
      Idle Hour – North Hollywood
      8pm

Even if it’s just to stop in and say hi, I think he’d greatly appreciate it.

I will miss you Neil! You’re the best of us!

Lia
      Participant

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Lia.
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@nking Congratulations on the move! We’ve never met but I’ll stop by tonight and we will have a farewell drink together!

Neil
      Participant

Hey Everyone,

This is absolutely true and I’d love to see all of you. Thank you @thebuz for the kind words. It’s been a hell of a journey out here and when I met you I think 4 years ago, who knew what kind of impact that would have. I appreciate everything and I really hope to catch you sometime in the future.

Everyone else, please post if you can make it. I’d love to see some smiling faces and friends. Idle Hour is one of my favorite spots out here and I want to make sure I get one of those awesome Old Fashions one last time.

#NeverSilent
      #GloryBe!

Tom Kircher
      Participant

I’m putting myself down as a maybe because I have to take my car to get serviced, but I’ll try my best to make it.

Cristen
      Participant

Myself and a few beautiful creatures will be at ZJU just around the corner from 830 til 10 or so, I’ll stop by and re-meet you and say goodbye, friend!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’ll be doing Johnny Cycle tonight, but will chime in after the show to see if people are still around when I get back. YOU SHALL BE MISSED @nking!

Megan
      Participant

Neil I am sorry we didn’t get to meet in person during the Tension days and that you’re leaving LA before I’ll get out there this year! Good luck in your new city!!

Melissa
      Participant

@nking I’m sorry I can’t make it tonight. 🙁 I will miss seeing your face but hopefully we’ll see you back in LA for a visit sometime. 🙂 Till then dude, good luck and enjoy Portland, I heard the dream of the 90’s is alive in Portland.

superstar
      Participant

Tonight’s forecast: strong maybe with a 85% chance of yes.

Brian E
      Participant

I got involved in Tension all because of @nking and his recommendation. There’s a chance I can stop by briefly later tonight.

Candace
      Participant

I want to go so bad but I have tickets to see The Adicts tonight! Have fun with everyone and I’ll be there in spirit lol @nking yay Portland! 🙂

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Wouldn’t miss it! I’ll see you tonight, bro!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got to sit on Neil’s lap at tension. Him and that Graham dude made me think it could be an actual cult because of how into it they were. I blame you @nking for bringing me down the rabbit hole, as I was mainly trying to figure out what you all were even talking about. 21 shot salute for you, no guns involved, and I don’t recommend that anyone try taking all 21 shots on their own! But together, as a community…. 21 shots ain’t shhhhhhh. I hope you the best in portland… You are going to the mecca for stoners. I’m a little jealous.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

I’ll be there, willing to help with the 21 shot salute!

Jackie
      Participant

Bump

Neil
      Participant

Looking forward to seeing some and meeting others. I was gonna drive, but I think I will Uber/Lyft now…

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@nking I’m so sorry I was going to swing by after work to meet you but I have suddenly started getting sick and won’t be making it out of the house ?? Good luck on your new asventure in Portland and I’m wishing you the best! Let us know when you come back to visit!

thehazelverse
      Participant

Will be missing this too. :/ Bon voyage friend! Until we meet again.

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar