9/7 Call with Mason

This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Sean.

• Author
       Chelsea
      Participant

Just got off the phone with Mason. I’m not gonna lie guys, I like this dude.

Mason: It’s spelled “ks” everyone keeps spelling it with an “x”

Chelsea: I apologize for mixing that up. Does that bother you?

M: I can be very particular

C: I understand that. Particular is not always bad. How’s your evening going?

M: Not boring.

C: It has been an interesting one to say the least. What was your opinion of what transpired this evening?

M: Something to pass the time.

C: I’m glad you had something to pass the time. It was cool seeing you in a different setting. It had been a while since we had seen each other.

M: I was glad you were there.

C: I’m glad I was there as well. What are your plans for the rest of the evening?

M: You ask a lot of questions.

C: Well, there was a lot of silence.

M: You were the only one who sat next to me on the couch.

C: I did. I asked if that was ok. I hope I didn’t overstep.

M: No. I’m glad you did.

C: Well I’m flattered.

M: You’re bold.

C: I am. I can be. It’s not always a good thing.

M: *laughs* i like you chelsea.

C: You know I like you as well. I think you’re getting quite a bit of shit over some recent activities, but I like you as well.

M: Tell them that it was dark in there and that I was trying g to be polite.

C: I will tell them.

M: Goodnight Chelsea

C: Good night Mason.

So, a message for you guys. Apparently it was dark and he was trying to be polite.

Chris
      Participant

It’s true, people don’t give enough credit to Professor Rubik for his wacky, colored cube.

Violet
      Participant

Awwww, Mason!! “It was dark and I was trying to be polite.” That’s an oddly adorable conversation.

Sean

There is nothing about this argyle wearing gentleman that would have made me think that he’d be capable of… well, the things he’s capable of.

Sounds like he has a bit of a crush, too

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar