9/14 – Call from Sabrina?

This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I just received a call from an Unknown Caller ID.

She asked if I was Crystal, and if I knew who she was. I’m not always great with voices, so I told her that I did not. I also had logged out of Slack, so I was unaware of the current conversation theorizing that Sabrina could be in control of @a.

She told me to try again, to make an educated guess. So, I chose Sabrina. I couldn’t quite read the tone of her laugh in response – for a moment I thought that I could be speaking with Michelle.

She then said that she would be seeing me later. *click*

Violet
      Participant

Well damn. Lots of “seeing later” going around lately.

Lauren Bello

A hint that we’ll see Sabrina at the midseason event, maybe?

Cristen
      Participant

Keep your matches handy, sister.

Chelsea
      Participant

@daela Almost a direct confirmation…

Violet
      Participant

Pretty much, yeah.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Not that this helps at all, but one of the times that I received a call from Macy, she asked me “do you know who this is?”

Anonymous
        Inactive

@meghanmayhem Her tone implied that I would have good reason to recognize her, I don’t know that I’d be able to recognize Macy.

Maranda
      Participant

@kipsie Have you ever spoken with Sabrina on the phone before and would thus recognize her phone voice? Additionally, whose voice -would- you recognize should they call?

Anonymous
        Inactive

@izryn I’ve had two calls before this one. The first was from Mary Lynn to reschedule our third Ascension visit. The second happened after we got home from our third Ascension visit, and was from a “cleaner” that said he worked for an organization that didn’t like loose ends. (He never showed. Good cleaners don’t call first.)
        Sabrina and I are acquainted through the iConfidant program and I did speak to her during a very quick and vaguely embarrassing callback to the “cleaner’s” unblocked number, but I wouldn’t necessarily recognize her voice immediately over the phone.

Winston Smith
      Participant

The only person I can think of who would call @kipsie and expect her to know who it was would be Sabrina. I’m shit with voices over the phone so it’s hard to be sure.

The thing that’s weird is that when we were talking on Slack earlier, and @a was deleting a bunch of messages, I commented that I had their number, intending it figuratively. @a responded by daring me to call them, and that they’d answer. I didn’t think anything of it at first, but like 10 seconds before @kipsie’s phone rang, I realized that if @a was Sabrina, I really *did* have her number.

Way back in Tension, after our third visit, @kipsie got a call from a “cleaner” threatening to clean up loose ends. That call came from Sabrina Kern’s number. We googled it, found out that it was Sabrina Kern’s number, then called her and left her a voicemail describing what happened. A while later @kipsie got a confused call back from Sabrina saying that she didn’t know what we were taking about. A few minutes after that @kipsie got a Facebook message from Aleister saying the phone was out of game.

So…we dropped it immediately. I don’t want to cross lines, but I do want to point out that if @a doesn’t want something like that to happen, @a should be careful what they ask for, and understand the possible consequences. Someone could get blindsided, and that ain’t cool.

Christine Barger
      Participant

Well if you were directly told that the phone is Out Of Game, then I would say that’s a clear boundary and that it’s indeed Out Of Game and you can lose the number. I didn’t realize you were clearly told that it was OOG

Winston Smith
      Participant

Yeah, but that was a year ago, before all this “there is no ig/oog/it’s all in game/what game?” stuff started. So, now it isn’t as clear that this is OOG as it was then.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Very curious for sure. All the “see you soon” type talk does leave me to wonder what is coming. TMSE isn’t for well over a month, so I wouldn’t necessarily call that “soon”. Is something major going down before the event?

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar