9 Pointed Star and The Statue

Tagged: , , ,

This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Jaynesis.

• Author
       Andrew K
      Participant

@meghanmayhem and I (as I’m sure others) have been doing research into the statue from the “ritual room” Andy found at the warehouse, as well as the 9 pointed star.

I just came across this article (*not that some of it is inflammatory conspiracy theory stuff about freemansons etc, but interesting nonetheless*) which I found interesting:

https://mankindlastchance.wordpress.com/2009/02/07/the-nine-pointed-star/

Of note was this passage:

The Enneagram is a fusion of all that, it’s used for the pursuit of knowledge and cosmic deities. The Enneagram is also a study on the good side and bad side of people, which seeks to achieve the mental equilibrium without the help of God.

The triangle of Freemasonry combined with the pentacle forms the Enneagram representing the satanic trinity.

……

Below an excerpt of the prophecy of Bahá’u’lláh talking about the sign or mark:

“It is clear and evident that when the veils that conceal the realities of the manifestations of the Names and Attributes of God, nay of all created things visible or invisible, have been rent asunder, nothing except the Sign of God…” (Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pages 140-141)

***The only way to imprison the human being will be through that sign. The Enneagram cause mental imbalance, because people will not be guided by God but by the devil. The devil may be in both light and in darkness, the light when it can give a false sense of peace and in the darkness when a feeling of hatred or empty, therefore a nine-pointed star is fundamental to the spiritual imprisonment of mankind.***

What I find interesting is that the number 9 in many religious connotations means perfection, and that this article describes the 9 pointed star as the struggle between the good and bad sides of people (ie, Otis anyone?) as well as the fight between lightness and darkness.

Still trying to find relevant info on the statue. If anyone has anything to add, do it!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Andrew K.
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

What I find interesting is that the number 9 in many religious connotations means perfection, and that this article describes the 9 pointed star as the struggle between the good and bad sides of people (ie, Otis anyone?) as well as the fight between lightness and darkness.

@anakindrew

It’s interesting that this also ties in with the theory I posted behind the Tool song that was posted. Maybe people will sense relief from their demons by being enticed by the devil with this ritual, but they will be surrendering their spiritual freedom.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I really dig this write up of Enneagram and it applies perfectly. *adjusts glasses, squints, leans in* I just truly can’t tell anymore if that’s an 8 or 9 pointed star.

Andrew K
      Participant

A friend of mine pointed out that the doll/statue may be a fertility doll. It doesn’t really look like the traditional description of one, but as @meghanmayhem pointed out to me- there are different versions of fertility dolls.

Here’s an article I found on it:

http://www.theakan.com/Akan%20Fertility%20doll%20&%20the%20Egyptian%20Ankh.html

Excerpt:

A priest giving the fertility deity conducts the rites, afterwards the women carries the doll and treats it like a real child, dressing it up, adorning it with jewelry and putting it to bed. After the mother gives birth to a daughter, she may give the doll to her to play with (this type of gift teaches child care)

If one closely observe the structure of a fertility doll you will notice a distinct similarity to the Ankh, an ancient Egyptian or Kamitic symbol of life. It has a huge round head and body, and it is shaped like a cross. The head is symbolic of the feminine womb. The shape is a reminder of the active, yet passive manifestations of the womb, which are receptive and gestation. The female egg receives the male sperm, thus gestation occurs: but can only happen during the ovulation point in the woman’s cycle. This is why the womb is considered receptive, it is a receiver and receptacle.

The body of the fertility doll is shaped like a cross, and is similar to the lower part of the ankh. This lower section is similar to a Kamitic symbol known as the Djed, which according to legend is the backbone of the God Ausar (Osiris). In the spiritual teachings of ancient Egypt. Ausar possesses great power because his emotions and thoughts are stable and unwavering. The Djed symbol, being Ausar’s spinal energy, but needs an antenna to receive spinal energy. This column conducts both parts of the Akwoba figure and are important.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Other things that were brought up to me…
      The statue itself, as far as we’ve been able to tell through our research, is not really a direct match to any one thing. Perhaps a mash up of ideals?

I was pointed in this direction which, while not an exact match to the statue, other parts of it seem to apply. Wild speculation is fun, ya’ll!
      “…if we go with Mercury, it could be Thoth the Egyptian form of Mercury in his ape form”

from Wiki:
      In the underworld, Duat, he appeared as an ape, A’an, the god of equilibrium, who reported when the scales weighing the deceased’s heart against the feather, representing the principle of Ma’at, was exactly even.[31]
      The ancient Egyptians regarded Thoth as One, self-begotten, and self-produced.[22] He was the master of both physical and moral (i.e. divine) law,[22] making proper use of Ma’at.[32] He is credited with making the calculations for the establishment of the heavens, stars, Earth,[33] and everything in them.[32] Compare this to how his feminine counterpart, Ma’at was the force which maintained the Universe.[34] He is said to direct the motions of the heavenly bodies. Without his words, the Egyptians believed, the gods would not exist.[29] His power was unlimited in the Underworld and rivalled that of Ra and Osiris

Jaynesis
      Participant

Its an 8 Pointed star. The angles are all equivalent.

From the footage: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzyqWBBXxv
      At 5:16, you can determine that all points are equal to either side of the body. Further evidenced by 5:16 when you only get closer and see half of the star holding 4 points, with the lines going parallel across to the other side of the body. By play/pausing you can make out the shape of the 8 pointed star between 5:16 to 5:18.

The Star of Babalon
      Star of Babalon

And the Star Knot
      Star Knot

Do not resemble the star at the ritual, as these lines would either be tighter or thrown out wide.
      It also may not be the Unicursal Hexagram, as that would only be six points
      Unicursal Hexagram

Something to be noticed is the six candles placed in certain areas in between the points. Two to either sides of the body, two below that lead to the statue. And there seems to be a purpose with the coloring of the candles. White and red.

The ritual audio is interesting, as it bears a melody that is typical of what is used to refer to classic Egypt or the Arabic region.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar