9.12 Instagram from Mason?

This topic has 23 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Lia.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

-Some kind of livestream event tonight?

“The Story of Us.” Reference to the TV show, and the idea that we’ll be learning more about the familial ties?

-The rest… yeah.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Bryan Bishop. Reason: Striking that second one because titles are hard
       Melissa
      Participant

Seems to be Mason.

“get better passwords dumb dumbs” suggests that he got access to Lust instagram account.

Jackie
      Participant

Ugh. Just Ugh.

Cristen
      Participant

Real cute. But I think Mason is in the crosshairs of more than just what’s left of “Team Joycie.” Tick tock.

Drew Huntley
      Participant

In this case I think the story of us is referring to the Taylor Swift song.
      Also Kipsie on slack helped us out on karukaru. It’s shorthand in japanese for ‘culture and cultivate.’

Kevin
      Participant

Mason is just going to keep twisting the knife and I don’t see how this benefits him or Briarberg.

This also isn’t in line with their deprogramming stance (which may or may not be true). Why didn’t they try to help Joyce if they believe those involved with the OSDM have been brainwashed to an extent? She would seem to be an excellent candidate. She engaged numerous people in real ways for OSDM, had a position of some standing in the organization, and could have been useful for them. Instead they beat the shit out of her with a baseball bat and let her suffer for a week until she finally died.

Melissa
      Participant

Agreed @kevin I just don’t understand why Mason would be so public about this when he should know that this will almost assuredly piss people off big time. It’s almost like he has a death wish or he simply does not care about ANYTHING.

Russell
      Participant

@kevin, @mkarrett I have tumbled down the same well of confusion you guys might be in, Melissa and Kevin… but here’s a thought. What if this is no longer about the “why” which we all seem to not understand.
      This is in-your-face style propaganda methods, but the message is muddy. What if the “why” (which I really do want…) is not the point?
      This kind of aggression has got to be leading to something… at least in his mind.
      Maybe he is deliberately trying to create enemies.
      Maybe he wants to offend specific people in the community.

Maybe @wanda102, has a point. If there is someone taking aim at Mason and he knows it, this could all be an agenda of sparking a fire within all of us or someone specific who, he feels, will do something to take pressure off him. Is this the act of a panicked man?

Mike
      Participant

Maybe this IS the message. Like a “Don’t fuck with me” type of message. Maybe this is his version of the horse head to let everyone know what he’s capable of.

Addison
      Participant

So hold on. “Say goodnight mommy” – this is liiiiikely not Mason calling Joyce his mother, but could Joyce have been one of the women involved in the retreat’s “procreation ceremony” thing that’s been insinuated?

Lauren Bello

I honestly don’t know if Mason thought this through. We know that he tried the helmet on and was changed…he said it opened up something different within him. Everything with Joyce points to him being deranged and unstable. Perhaps looking for reasonable motives isn’t going to serve us as well as looking at his frazzled and aggressive frame of mind.

Russell
      Participant

Is there a snowball’s chance in hell that Joyce is the mother of Mason’s kid?

Chelsea
      Participant

@russell Could be. Very well could be. Dammit, I wish I had asked what her name was. That would have been a smart thing to do. It did sound like she’s currently more involved than her state in the trunk would allow, but that could have been a trick of words.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Given where he came from, I can’t help but come back to the idea that the simplest reason for Mason’s behavior around The JC Situation is that he’s trying to provoke an extreme emotional response.

Whether that is out of habit, an interest in data collection, or something else remains to be seen. But is he looking to make some people angry — no, furious — at him.

At the same time, he is also reaching out to other members of the community to show a softer side. The result? More conflict and division within The One — and the ensuing emotions that come with that.

Example: I can’t help but notice that he has targeted me about The JC Situation repeatedly — while he’s also been building some sort of relationship with @coryphella, who is a friend and an ally.

There are no coincidences.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

“JC Situation,” I like that. Joyce died for our sins.

Chris
      Participant

I think Briarberg’s “deprogramming” is legitimate, but it technically might be better to call it repotting, because there is no third choice in their eyes. They want to take each us out of the OSDM plot and use us to create a garden in their own dirt instead. They’re violently ripping us up by the roots and at this point I don’t think they care if they get all of us intact, just as long as the OSDM is left with nothing. Our worst fears and suspicions have come true: We’re all plants.

Sage
      Participant

@russell, this was the first thing that popped into my head too. Joyce could be the mother of his kid and #thestoryofus could represent a relationship between Mason and Joyce…the Taylor Swift song lyrics fit too. This would make the whole thing even sicker however…

Violet
      Participant

Either Joyce is (was) the mother of his kid OR she had a direct influence on keeping whomever she is indoctrinated in OSDM. She was definitely a target, an example, and I think it’s more than just her being the OSDM spokesperson.

Russell
      Participant

@sfire8 and @erisbonn – I was not the first person to theorize that… I think @mike was.
      The thing that struck me is that it makes more sense to me NOW to consider it possible after his over-the-top dealing with her. It’s too vicious… too personal in feeling.

Russell
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub

We’re all plants.

Nicely done, Chris, I needed a laugh!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

The #SayGoodnightMommy hashtag helps too.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

The Instagram post has been pulled, so re-upping this for archival purposes from the Facebook post

#getbetterpasswordsdumbdumbs #areyounearacomputer #primetimetonight #expressionismsucks #supportyourlocalartists #whatneedstobedone #karukaru #hotncold #thestoryofus #saygoodnightmommy #teamjoycie

Mike
      Participant

This is a very good point @russell

It’s too vicious… too personal in feeling.

When emotions are involved, things become much more passionate. What could have been a “simple” dealing turned into a drawn out, brag-a-thon. It could be a “Hey, remember her? She hurt me and broke my heart…now look. I made everything even”

Mason – I feel ya buddy. We’ve all been there with an ex. I have a friend I want to introduce you to. He does seminars that could possibly help.

Lia
      Participant

Remember that time when Mason actually went to @coryphella’s house in Minnesota to film himself admitting to planning Joyce’s death and forcing THEIR DAUGHTER to say goodbye to her?

THAT was a crazy Tuesday.

Viewing 23 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar