9.1 Joyce is still alive (call from her and Mason)

This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Russell.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I’m still catching up on all that happened tonight, but at 10:27PM I received a No Caller ID call.

It was Mason. Saying he had someone with a special message for me.

It was Joyce. He screamed at her. And made her wish me happy birthday.

She sounded beyond hurt. But she was alive.

@thebuz @thegilded Please move this post to an appropriate thread if that’s better.

And one more thing. I told Mason I would be coming for him.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

You’re going to be a busy dude. Beefin with Noah AND Mason? I don’t like those odds.

Jackie
      Participant

@bcbishop
      With you, 100%

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

“You can’t save them all”, @bcbishop

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Not all, @larry. Just one.

@joycecarlberg
      and her colleagues thought the anger I try to suppress and hide could help them if I let it out. Noah tried to get me to do the same thing. Let’s see what it can do.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@bcbishop Bryan, I think you just found your _path.

I’m with you.

EmilyJ
      Participant

Yes release that rage!!

Tim Redman
      Participant

I’m with ya’ll.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Thinking on last night further, it seems pretty clear that Mason specifically targeted people with a relationship with Joyce.

The original #TeamJoyce was Kevin, Cristen, myself, and Megan (who joined the night of the BOS reveal).

-@kevin was contacted by Mason directly, who asked him to reach out to Joyce. That’s what kicked off the entire thing – something that Mason taunted Kevin for last night.

-@wanda102 was chosen to be taken to the scene of the break-in and assault.

-@coryphella received a check-in call from Mason afterwards.

-Mason called me with Joyce afterwards to wish me happy birthday.

I’m wondering if @russell also received some sort of check-in last night, but even the above tells us something about Mason’s intent.

He’s cruel. Vindictive. Interested in hurting people both physically and psychologically — seemingly for sport.

He’s nothing short of an emotional terrorist.

Megan
      Participant

I was…really confused after talking to him last night. I don’t understand what he wants from me. This is either some random shit just thrown my way or there’s an intent behind it.

Don’t forget the extended conversation with @erisbonn though, Bryan. And several people were contacted last night before the assault, too.

Violet
      Participant

Yeah, I seem to be the outlier here. But he told me the whole reason he called me is cos of the Hole video…because that was definitely meant for me. Whatever the hell that means. I’m still confused by that whole damn thing.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

So @bcbishop got a call this morning from Mason (I’m posting this because he is at a birthday brunch HAPPY BIRTHDAY). Mason was eating cereal and very muffled, played him a song clip and then ended the call. In slack, we were trying to guess what song it was, and Bryan and I started messaging back and forth. After describing what he thought he heard, it hit me: Mason was playing him RGK & Sabrina’s ‘Alone Land’. The clip he played Bryan was from her saying “I’m breathing life into…”. I sent him the video, told him to listen at 1:05 (when she first sings it) and sure enough, that was it. Mason has referenced Taylor Swift and has played us Katy Perry, why the sudden shift to a song we are all far too familiar with? Why is he teasing us with this?

Kevin
      Participant

Could just be taunting or could be that there’s something we’re still missing. Mason was the one who told us to look at the video for it again.

Megan
      Participant

@shankfx22 – what are the lyrics to this section (I actually don’t know the song)?

Cristen
      Participant

@bcbishop now that you lay it out like that it does seem like the participants yesterday were a calculated coincidence. If so, that’s pretty fucking low, Mason. We’re the last people who’d want her hurt, but not the only people.

Violet
      Participant

@shankfx22 Niiiiice!!! Maybe there’s still something there we’re missing?? We all looked through the video…maybe it’s not the video itself we need to be paying attention to?? Though we did find the sigil…maybe that was just the first clue.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

We are definitely missing something… we have gone through all of the images and found little clues, but there is something we are not picking up on in the lyrics

Russell
      Participant

@bcbishop I have been away from my computer most of today, catching up a bit before going out tonight. I just wanted to let you know that, no, I have not been contacted.
      Actually, I think this makes sense. Since Mason tried to indicate he was investigating my home and possibly looking for a way in when I was not there, he might be trying to keep up appearances with everyone else that he interacts with directly – like he’s really only gathering information, still.
      It saddens me to see what was done to Joyce. I think everyone needs to proceed with caution.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar