8/31 – Call from Mason

This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Cody.

• Author
       Kevin
      Participant

So just got off the phone with Mason, quite a long chat. He checked that I was not recording the call specifically, but didn’t mind me taking notes when I asked if I could.

He started by asking about why no one believes him and he’s been trying hard. I told him that we were really looking for a reason to trust him.

He said that OSDM is scared now, but sometimes getting what you want lacks excitement.

It was at this point I realized he was at least partially distracted by something else, that’ll come up throughout.

He said that he and the Institute “sense things” and that everyone was starting to realize they weren’t fools now. Continued that he “is not a fucking liar” and that he won’t sprinkle sugar on shit and in fact refuses to.

Then he mentioned that OSDM never gives a straight answer, told me he would, and that I could ask him any question. I asked him who was running the OSDM in its current incarnation.

Instead of answering right away, he asked whether I was aware that Katy Perry was being sued by a stagehand who had lost a toe.

Started back towards the OSDM again before he mentioned that BBC said the incident took place in Raleigh.

Then he gave me a long spiel about how everyone is still questioning whether this is real or not and he doesn’t understand. He said that every time he tries to get through to people that it isn’t a game, they go back to thinking that it’s a game for one reason or another. We’re real people being manipulated but we only think it’s a game. They’re taking real information from us and hurting us, but how can he get us “outside the game”? He mentioned something about knowing people were dead and I asked if there was anyone specifically, but he dodged some. He asked if someone dying could be made into someone just disappearing, what would it take?

Then he got back to my initial question after some discussion of the OSDM because of my word choice of “this incarnation”. We settled on talking about who was running OSDM. He said that, “the Clockmakers and Investors operate with moments of autonomy, but Horace is the man in charge of it all. Beware their smoke and mirrors that might have you believe otherwise. He is the one that stands at the top.”

We then talked briefly about what kind of music I liked before he said I could ask him another question. So I asked him what The Briarberg Institute was about. He first asked me what I knew about them and I explained what I could (researching The Tension Experience LLC, he’s working with one of the board members, might have said something else, but can’t remember now).

He explained that Briarberg is, “a think tank of intelligent people who don’t shy away from the more interesting aspects of this realm that mainstream science ignores.” I asked what he meant by that and he said that normal science is consistent, rigorous, and uses strong evidence. However, mainstream science is based on people applying that to (I missed what he said here as he was talking a bit faster at this point, but I think this is right) very specific areas of interest. Briarberg comes in for those other areas.

Then he told me that “answers come easy” and I should see if “your old OSDM friends can answer some damn questions.” I asked if he had a way to get in contact with them and he reiterated that I should get them to answer some questions.

Then he told me he had to go because Mario Lopez was coming on.

So he gave out a lot of information, but I think I got everything major we talked about.

He didn’t come off as creepy to me at all. His voice is hard to describe, not deep and maybe on the higher side. Maybe kind of nasally?

Cristen
      Participant

Dang that’s a convenient rebuttal to a lot of good theories from today. What do we know besides we don’t know nothing?

Megan
      Participant

Mason has a weird celebrity fixation.

Kevin
      Participant

With all that said, @joycecarlberg, my fine friend (and best point of OSDM contact). Would you like to chat? I think everyone has questions they’d like answered. I know I do.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

All roads lead to Katy Perry.

Violet
      Participant

Initial Thoughts:
      1. So I’m still his #1 crush I guess!! lol??
      2. Dude REALLY likes Katy Perry (I think his point was maybe that bad shit that nobody hears about goes on behind the scenes) – is Raleigh significant somehow??
      3. This is the most forthcoming he’s been with any of us
      4. “the more interesting aspects of this realm that mainstream science ignores.” SOUNDS LIKE X-FILES BUT OK
      5. Horace is behind everything?? Interesting…

Cara
      Participant

So Briarberg folks “sense” things and deal outside of mainstream science, huh? Are we getting into some ESP territory here? Great.

@kevin
      Well done recapping this call! That was a lot to digest. So, next steps? Contact someone from OSDM? Who would that be and how?

Shaun
      Participant

So I had to look up what show Mario Lopez is on.. apparently a show called Candy Crush on CBS? Looks like it’s on Saturday night but not tonight where is he??

Chris
      Participant

Mason’s admission that the Institute’s true interest lies in unexplained phenomena and pseudo-science instead of immersive theatre ethics could reveal their real motivations for messing with the OSDM and their game. We’ve already gotten several indications that the OSDM is using Lust to mask/justify their search for something supernatural– the new moon, Tina’s search for real estate with “floaty” qualities, not to mention classics like the helmet brainwashing. If the Institute is REALLY after them for this, then they could either be a governing body trying to stop these fanatics from carrying something out, or they could in fact be rivals trying to beat the OSDM to the paranormal punch.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

I feel like Noah has to be the Briarberg board member who commissioned this investigation. We know he’s into science, we know he has files on everyone, and we know he has a vendetta against Horace. It’s the most logical answer.

Maranda
      Participant

Sounds like Mason is finally wising up to how to get us to trust him. Good job on getting this info, Kevin!

Robert Fuller
      Participant

@shaun He also has a radio show that starts at 7:00. I assume that’s what Mason was referring to.

Megan
      Participant

Mario Lopez has a radio show – maybe that’s it?

Violet
      Participant

Y’all, he likes pop music cos it calms him down. HE PUTS HIMSELF UNDER A LOT OF PRESSURE.

I should prolly send him some Tori…or Flo…

Shaun
      Participant

@remrelganaps @coryphella whew thanks it was bugging me! He’s on 104.3 KBIG (MYfm) 7-11pm Monday through Friday! I’m thinking we should listen to the show for some messages.. 😉

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Okay, @shaun, you’re in charge of listening to KBIG for four hours every night. 🙂

superstar
      Participant

Ok. Stream of consciousness here…
      “amputated” = cut off
      people can be cut off / disconnected
      the idea of “this” being a game… is he talking about our actual lives?

like, basically telling us that we’re wasting our lives, being used, manipulated… and we don’t even see it?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by superstar.
       Shaun
      Participant

@remrelganaps I’ve been listening since I found out about it and I swear there are more commercials than music. Y’all can help me by listening to commercials here (although they did just say 60 minutes of nonstop music).

@superstar
      I interpreted “this” being a game to refer to how we disregard his concerns and pleas for help in getting to the bottom of what the OSDM is doing to us. We mostly laugh him off and aren’t providing him the information he needs.

superstar
      Participant

Well, I am more than happy to provide Mason with whatever info I can. Which is probably not much.

Cody
      Participant

“Sense things”, “sciences”.
      This reminds me of references to remote viewing durring tension. While it is disregarded by mainstream science it was actually heavily studdied utilized by the DIN and the CIA.
      I was in possession of a U.S. govt VHS boxset training program years ago.

Viewing 19 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar