8.4 Buz Takes Something For The System

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 27 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Buz Wallick 

@izryn

Or perhaps I got away with it because I utilized the tools I have been gifted. Charm can get you pretty damn far in life. You can get anything if you act like it belongs to you, or get in anywhere if you act like you’re supposed to be there.

They knew I could pull this off. And I did. Awkward maybe, but I fucking did it.

And also I trusted Noah that he wouldn’t fuck me over in the long run. That’s what this is all about right? He trusted me that I wouldn’t go too far, and I trusted him that they wouldn’t push me too far.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Buz Wallick.
     Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

The sapling shit had me dying.

“Maybe if you just want to get a sapling and you can bring it back…?”
    -“Oh I can bring you a sapling back”
    “Uh okay, yea sure”

Lalalalalaaaaates

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

@thebuz I am glad that you were able to explain things to your friend/landlord.

I think this may come to serve as an advisory tale of sorts. Power and making dominant decisions can be exhilarating and terrifying and amazing, but at what cost? Even worse, what happens when that feeling fades and we commit further acts that intensify that feeling again?

Just something to think about…

Buz Wallick 

All I can say is that I trusted the situation would end in my favor.

That being said, Noah is going to be buying me a drink in the future.

Tiffany 
    Participant

True respect to @thebuz for pulling that off so well. While it was less emotionally stimulating than some of the other tasks (which I can appreciate for their rarity) I think it’s challenging to find something that’s this nerve-racking for you 😛

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@kevin Sure he feels weird about it, but he also said it was exhilarating… So we will see which feeling he holds onto more to determine whether he continues to take what is is his or not

Robert Fuller 
    Participant

The lesson seems obvious: if you want something, take it. It’s just a literal representation of everything The System teaches.

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

Here’s the thing — a guy who shakes a martini that way does not deserve to have any plants.

And CERTAINLY not any succulents.

In other news, the city attorney has just issued an arrest warrant for Buz for petty theft.

Robert Fuller 
    Participant

At least it’s shaken, not stirred.

superstar 
    Participant

Technically, there is absolutely no need to shake a martini. Only drinks containing syrups and/or juices (ingredients which require agitation to be thoroughly incorporated) should be shaken.

Jackie 
    Participant

Hm. Interesting .

Cassandra 
    Participant

You are brave, Buz! Glad you got to give the plant back and fix things with your landlord. I’m sure he understands now that you’ve explained it to him.

Violet 
    Participant

I laughed so hard at the cringeworthiness!!! good on ya, Buz. I’m glad you got to give the plant back, though.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar