8.29 – Suspicious Calls and Recordings

This topic has 47 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Andrew Kasch.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I just got a call from a private number. A recording. Muffled and hard to hear.

It started with classical music. Something muffled. I heard a female voice “I *something something* Tension…I just want it to stop. I don’t want to do this anymore.”

Then the music stops and there’s a second of complete silence.

Then the female voice again.

“Look…I’m just tired and I want out.”

It sounds like Stephanie.

Sean

I have to assume that if there are candid recordings of Stephanie, especially ones that she’s expressing a desire to get out, that there are others of her, other Tension alums and likely us as well.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Okay so my initial gut instinct was correct and it was Stephanie. Interesting.

How the fuck did he record her?

Anonymous
      Inactive

OSDM sure does like to place bugs in people’s residences…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Ok here’s my big question. As far as we know, Stephanie up until this point, with the exception of greeting at registration, has not been part of Lust at all. She’s been out and far removed from it. She hangs out with us socially but we don’t talk about it around her.

…so what does she not want to do anymore? What does she want out of?

Has she been part of something this whole time? Under our noses?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@meghanmayhem It seems that Stephanie was barely on the Lust radar (with the exception of the registration event) until the community started to mention her more and more on the forums. I have a feeling that the more we talk about her, the more she’ll end up involved…

Chloe
      Participant

What was it someone said near the very beginning of all of this? Something about because we come back and because we believe in it, all of them are still there.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I don’t get this at all. If Mason wants to expose Lust, why not just release this whole audio tape? Why not just mass email it out to people like he did his little hissy fit? Why be so fucking cryptic with this?

Mason, I’m sure you made a new account here or something. What the hell are you doing? Stop with these fucking games (cause we know how you feel about games). If you have something you think we need to know, out with it.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Upon reading the exact phrases being typed out on slack that were on the recording, my stomach dropped, because I had a personal conversation with Stephanie the other day where she was recalling a conversation where she was saying the exact same phrase. I immediately called her to let her know that there was a recording of her saying this and it was being played over the phone to people and she said:
      “WAIT. I had this exact conversation with Chris (her husband) last night”
      “What time was that?”
      “Around 7pm”
      “Ummm yea I’m pretty sure the first call didn’t come through until after 7”
      “What? Who is doing this?” Her voice got shakey, she started to stutter and she said she had to go and hung up.

@meghanmayhem
      shared the recording with me and I sent it to Stephanie. She confirmed it was the conversation she had last night. She doesn’t know who is doing this and is very upset over it, as she should be.

*I would like to share the initial conversation I had with her about who and what that conversation is referencing, however, until I get her approval, I do not want to disregard her privacy. If she says it is okay, I will update and share with you all*

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I also got the same call. Just the recording. Confirming the voice was Stephanie.

This seems to be inferring that her home, or wherever that convo occurred with Chris, is bugged.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Given that both Stephanie and Andrew Perez were recorded, I think it’s safe to say that these calls represent a warning to the actors and crew of Tension.

“Don’t talk to Mason. Don’t talk to anyone at all. We will KNOW if you do.”

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

Good point @bcbishop . I thought that all these calls were from Mason trying to prove that he has come into possession of sensitive data gathered by [insert name of appropriate shady organization here] but because of the anonymity of the calls we could be getting it from both sides. Mason trying to expose ethical violations, Joyce asserting her reach.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

So my phone rang and I saw it was @chelsea calling. I answered, thinking she was calling to talk about Stephanie and what just happened with the calls and recordings, and there was a lot of muffled noises and then a guy in the background:

*He was typing aggressively on a computer of some sort*
      “The password isn’t working”
      *I kept saying Chelsea? CHELSEA! Hello? The guy kept going. I thought maybe he was ignoring me, but it may have been previously recorded*
      “I’m trying all of these passwords and none of them are working”
      *It’s as if he is talking to someone on another phone*
      More aggressive typing and slamming the computer while he is bitching to someone on the other phone

“Fucking I’m locked out. Fuck”

The call ended.

I immediately redialed Chelsea to see what the fuck was up and she was driving and not at home. I told her that I thought someone was in her apt because I got a call from her and was lead to believe someone was hacking her computer. After talking for a bit we realized that it was most likely a recording and that someone was able to make it seem like the call was coming from her personal number.

I did not recognize the man’s voice at all and I think it was Mason who did the initial call to me. It was very muffled so it was hard to tell if someone told me to “listen” beforehand or not.

I had a literal panic attack thinking someone was actually in Chelsea’s apt and I went and checked all the closets, doors etc in my apt lol This is some crazy shit y’all

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Well shit, @shankfx22 did it sound like Darren?

Chelsea
      Participant

I got a call from a No Caller ID shortly after @shankfx22 got a call from “me”. A man said “listen” in a very scruffed, whispery voice, and then I was played what I think was a recording. I was driving, so bare with me on the details of this shit.

“I’m locked out. The password is changed again. I’m locked out of the Creator’s Master Account. I’m doing all of this shit and going to all of these events while [phone/recording cracks (mother actual fucker)] is on the other side of the country.” Angry typing. “I’m locked out.” More angry typing. [call ends]

I think we are being told that the creators are locked out of their own account. I don’t know who it was on the phone. The voice sounded familiar, but I can’t place it to a person for sure. But I think it was a recording telling us that the creators are no longer in control. Which means us being told to ignore Mason, etc. was not them.

Maranda
        Participant

@chelsea Isn’t it strange how the person on the call is calling it “the Creator’s master account?” If it’s DLB or CS speaking, wouldn’t he just say “my account” or “the master account?”

Maranda
      Participant

Re: @shankfx22’s call – This was discussed in Slack but we know caller ID can be spoofed. I believe they’ve done it before during Tension. What I don’t understand is who would give you this recording, and what they want you to get out of it. If it were the people doing the hacking, they’d have no reason to contact anyone about it. If it were Mason he’d get better results emailing the recording to you. So who is it?

Chloe
      Participant

Who the heck is locking the creators and @thebuz out of the forums though? Who wants to take over that they would figure out how to completely lock them out?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So….. @thebuz just said his password for the forums was changed….

Guys… we’re not in Kansas anymore.

Sage
      Participant

Wow, so a man said, “listen” right before the recording, similar to the other calls with Stephanie’s recording… my guess is Mason again showing us the creators are not in control.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@nothenrygale I don’t know his voice but after talking with @chelsea and comparing our calls, I don’t think it was him, but someone out to destroy him.

@izryn
      I think Mason is just a facilitator for whoever he works for. Whoever is doing the hacking and who locked out the creators, is far above him and wants to burn this experience and game down

Addison
      Participant

For those not currently on Slack –

thebuz [6:43 PM]
      Guys some weird stuff is kind of happening behind the scenes
      [6:44]
      Im going over with Sean on exactly how to approach with the community

thebuz [6:44 PM]
      Just giving everyone the heads up.

thebuz [6:48 PM]
      Someone just changed my password to the forums
      [6:48]
      Oh fuck
      [6:48]
      FUCK

thebuz [6:51 PM]
      I cant get a hold of Sean
      Fuck

We only use text for emergencies
      [6:52]
      Otherwise we chat through fb

mumumusings [6:52 PM]
      THE CREATORS GOT LOCKED OUT
      [6:52]
      THIS IS REAL SHIT NOW

thebuz [6:52 PM]
      Wait what? Where?

thebuz [6:54 PM]
      Hey guys, I made a mistake. There is nothing weird going on behind the scenes.
      [6:54]
      Im still locked out

thebuz [6:54 PM]
      But im sure its a clerical error

a [6:54 PM]
      I’m sure it is being worked on as we speak @thebuz

a [6:55 PM]
      Read it one more time for clarity sake @thebuz

thebuz [6:56 PM]
      Thank you @a.

thebuz [6:56 PM]
      I obviously and respect those with authority here. Appreciate the help.

Edit – Buz posted a video https://experienceschat.slack.com/archives/C6017TQET/p1504058660000053

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Addison.
       Sean

It appears as though my account is still intact. As the Masters behind The Lust Experience surely know, I take my promises very seriously. I have not divulged any of the secrets that you have entrusted me with.

Also just in case you question whether this is still me, fuck you, fuck ATM card reader vs chips and fuck you again

Lia
      Participant

@thegilded did someone accuse you of breaking that trust? @thebuz was very vague about what happened.

Sean

Accusals are unimportant. We have never broken trust

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

The. Fuck. Is. Going. On.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I didn’t think too much of it but my password was changed this morning. I reset it and everything was good. Just thought it was a technical hiccup.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Also…I have a Favorited post that I did not favorite. Weird. It’s @erisbonn reply to @addisonborn about Les Huit.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

…….

?!?!?!?!

Violet
      Participant

ummmm…well that’s fucking weird @genghistwan o.O

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Isn’t it strange how the person on the call is calling it “the Creator’s master account?” If it’s DLB or CS speaking, wouldn’t he just say “my account” or “the master account?”

I thought that was strange, too. My first thought was that someone else was trying to use stolen passwords to get into the “Creator’s master account.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

You just fucked me dude. And for what? Brownie points here?

Fucking dammit @thegilded can you delete my account is still wonky and its not giving me the option.

Sean

Everyone’s seen it. Surely They have seen it by now. No point in hiding it now. Better we hope that “Never Silent” trumps “We are the consequence”

Lia
      Participant

Dads, this is actually too much.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

We have been infested with SOCK PUPPETS.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thebuz @thegilded I have no clue what exactly is going on, but you both know me. You both know I will stick up for you two if you need help. Stay safe with… whatever is happening.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not like this.

Chris
      Participant

What was going on thar bus and sean were so worrief that they were discussing how to deal with it with the community?
      Could the leak be only the “some weird shit behind the scenes” thing?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@daela

REDACTED

This is not what I wished though, and I do not appreciate having private correspondence posted. While I was able to change the password before @kasch could dig any deeper, this puts me in serious jeopardy with my relationship with all parties.

I am praying that there aren’t “consequences.”

You very well might have just killed me, Andrew.

Sean

If you’re going to have it, you’re going to have the context.

REDACTED

Chelsea
      Participant

@thegilded “Their” with a capital T, aye?

Kevin
      Participant

REDACTED

As in:

“I pledge my desire for Their sacrifice and freedom”?

Cara
      Participant

What in the actual fuck went down in the last couple hours? Everything is redacted. Are @thebuz and @thegilded keeping things from us? Things beyond the usual mod duties? And why does @kasch have access to @thebuz’s email? That seems a little SUS to me…

Kristin
      Participant

OK OK OK THIS IS OFFICIALLY TEW FUCKING MUCH JFC

Violet
      Participant

@chelsea Reading through all this again…I mentioned being “on the other side of the country” in my initial email to Mason. After everything that went down tonight I wonder if that’s not a coincidence. jfc.

Sage
      Participant

Does anyone have a screen shot of this email from Buz’s computer hacked by Kasch? Seemed important, but I missed it??

Sage
      Participant

Just saw the emails on the Slack #catchup. Why is nobody talking about this? Some people involved have “broken the disclosure” and there will be “consequences.” Then Buz saying “You said you would protect me…” “Our ears are everywhere…” Then Buz and Sean sounding a little robotic in their “service” and “honor?” ???

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Sage.
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I’m sorry, but I stand by my actions. The past week has been incredibly strange, especially with the Mason and Stephanie stuff, and I just don’t know what’s real anymore. The only way we can get to the bottom of this is by bringing everything to light. Sometime you have to say “damn the repercussions” and dive deep if you hope to get anywhere.

Viewing 46 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar