7/5 – Call/Gift from Joyce

This topic has 27 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.

• Author
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

A few hours after the Jenna call, I received the No Caller ID while browsing a comic book shop…

“Hello Andrew, its Joyce!”

Me: “Joyce? How are you!”

Joyce (incredibly chipper): I’m very well, dear. How is Portland?”

Me: “I’m having a blast!”

Joyce: “That’s terrific! Well let’s dispense with the pleasantries. When are you back in town?”

Me: “Not till Saturday.”

Joyce: “Oh fiddlesticks! I have something for you that I was hoping to give you in person. I suppose I will have to do this over the interwebs. Give me a few hours….

Have fun, Andrew. And I highly recommend the Portland Brew and Bites Tour!”

And that is where we left things… I should be receiving something later today. Will keep you all updated as bugs develop.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Sounds to me like Joyce heard you got a call from Jenna and she’s doing her PR job of distraction and diversion

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Hopefully Jenna is still fully intact and your surprise isn’t one of her appendages 😉 Always living in a horror movie world, but in all seriousness I am anxious to see what the surprise is. I wouldn’t be shocked if it was something to entice you towards @joycecarlberg and away from Jenna.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Yeah, the timing is too much of a coincidence. I have a feeling like she’s going to lay down an ultimatum or at least sling some mud.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Whew… finally caught up. I was starting to wonder where @joycecarlberg went. She hasn’t posted on the forums in almost 3 days, and those two posts were links to @meghanmayhem’s Periscope.

Was starting to worry about her. Can’t wait to see what she sends you!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Kyle Bown.
       Blondie
      Participant

@bruinbown FYI Joyce’s posts were edited during a Resistance hack… She didn’t actually post links to Meghan’s periscope. “Tea and crumpets” – this still makes me giggle…

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Thanks @blondie. So she’s been MIA here for five days or so now?

Maranda
      Participant

@kasch What could Joyce possible do in a few hours wrt your present? Is she going to mail it to you?

@bruinbown
      After all the stuff the Resistance pulled, I wouldn’t be surprised if they found a way to lockeJoyce out of her account, hence her silence.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Joyce said she would send it online. Still no word.

I have a bad feeling about this…

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Always trust your gut instinct @kasch. As Fluff once said:

He said don’t be fooled by how sweet something like this dessert is. He spoke about toxins and poisons and how while both dishes in front of us were “food,” some things will give you nutrients while some things that may appear to be better because they’re sweeter are actually killing you. He said not to be fooled by the bells and whistles of the sweet treat, it’s poison.

@joycecarlberg
      referred to us as “food” and I wonder if she included herself in that analogy. Don’t be fooled by things that are sweet, especially if they seem too good to be true 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Patience, @kasch. Rendering JibJab videos takes time. Can’t wait to see you as a dancing elf, though…

Chloe
      Participant

Well, I’m sure it does take a while to get the programming going for the whole real-time face capture thing. They need to blackmail you somehow.

Jackie
      Participant

Poison sometimes tastes like sugar. Be careful!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Man, @joycecarlberg needs a new computer if this video facial reconstruction render is taking this long.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Seriously @joycecarlberg? You entice @kasch with something and say “Give me a few hours” and now 9 hours later you’re still MIA? Talk about lack of follow through.

I respect your bluntness, so why are you stringing our buddy along?

JoyceCarlberg
      Participant

Worry not @meghanmayhem, I assure you that you and your associates shall enjoy my gift as well!

In fact, I believe you will soon understand that finding just the right thing can take a little time.

Jackie
      Participant

Worry not @meghanmayhem, I assure you that you and your associates shall enjoy my gift as well!

In fact, I believe you will soon understand that finding just the right thing can take a little time.

That…sounds like some dark, head in a box, kinda thing. Eeee.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Did you just try to call me, @joycecarlberg?

JoyceCarlberg
      Participant

Indeed I did, please check your messages @kasch both voice and, in the near future, email.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@joycecarlberg is most likely into some dark stuff so @kasch what’s in the digital box!?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Nothing like a sinister @joycecarlberg-ism to spice up a night!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I received Joyce’s lovely voicemail. Nothing yet in email.

Jackie
      Participant

@kasch what did the voicemail say? anything interesting?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Where’s your present @joycecarlberg?

I’m very disappointed…

And it doesn’t take much to please me… maybe a shot or two of your penis? I’d be good for a while.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

*sigh*

@joycecarlberg
      Better hurry before we get more dick pic requests.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I am starting to dig @joycecarlberg

Chris
      Participant

(mistake, moved to correct thread)

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub I’d say it’s kinda like watching a mob boss shoot the delivery guy standing next to you, in order for you to understand what he has no problem doing. To send an aggressive message.

Viewing 27 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar