7/26 – Call From Noah

This topic has 27 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Shaun.

• Author
       Kyle Bown
      Participant

So as I was checking out at the optometrist, I get a call from the man himself, Noah Sinclair.

He starts off saying how tired he is of being the normal Noah Sinclair. He says it’s his 50th call this morning. It’s exhausting. He then rattles off some info about me. Like cats, into nerdy shit. Work in television.

Then he pitches me on his reality show where he goes to an inner city school and the kids respond because he tells it like it is. He suggests some titles like “Noah He Didn’t.”

He then tells me he’s not sure what my deal is. And that’s not normal for him. He decides I’m a well adjusted guy and should marry my girlfriend and have well adjusted children. (If only he knew how NOT well adjusted I am)

He then tells me to keep my nose hairs clean and says he’s got some people who could show me a good time. I tell him I’m in and he then hangs up on me.

I get the feeling the info he had on me was from the iConfidant emails. But I can’t he sure.

Sage
      Participant

Hahahaha, Noah he didnt!!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’ll be like Hardball starring Kenue Reeves but with less baseball and more alcohol.

(And let it be known I might be the only person on Earth at this very moment to make a reference to fucking Hardball.)

Kevin
      Participant

So are @joycecarlberg and Noah going to have competing television shows now?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Oh FFS that show concept…

…is not the worst reality show concept I’ve seen. Which isn’t saying much.

Anonymous
      Inactive
       Candace
      Participant

@bruinbown which system tier ticket did u buy? I’m trying to gauge the different phone calls people are getting. I bought a garbage person ticket so I don’t expect a phone call at all. Yours sounds like top tier..am I right?

Roppi
      Participant

Was the way he worded things or specifics something you’ve only shared on iConfidant? Or was it just a feeling?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

This is going to be some SUPREME hand-wavey bullshit dot connecting… but I find it awfully coincidental that both @joycecarlberg and @maddyxxx are using TV pitches as ways to convey information. That’s not the most common thing to do.

Are they both sending us a message, about the things we think are “real” are actually only artifice, like a TV show? Is this a hint that they are actually directly aligned with one another (going back to The System = The OSDM theory)? Or are Noah and Joyce not real people operating outside of the OSDM’s Experience at all — and this is a slip-up that reveals they’re both fictional characters created by the same person(s)?

Lia
      Participant

@bruinbown I’m not sure if we ever got confirmation of this, but wasn’t Noah the most likely suspect for messing around with Kasch’s iC converstaions? I wouldn’t be surprised to find out he was poking around in all of the conversations, and (though this has never been confirmed) I have a feeling he’s behind my rejection from the beta test.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kipsie Oh man that video is wonderful.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@pandace88 Yeah. Fucking winner here!

@pineapple
      It wasn’t his wording but the way he listed stuff off and had the impression I’m well adjusted. Never got into deep stuff with the iConfidant. He’d have that impression. Also my iConfidant and I did talk about if I’d marry my girlfriend.

@lilmsfancpants
      Yeah. @maddyxxx was the name of an image file in the emails allegedly from @kasch so it was almost certainly Noah.

Cristen
      Participant

@bcbishop I think it’s very much intentional that Joyce and Noah seem to have the same sense of humor to disseminate information. She seemed eager to find out what Noah had been up to; maybe she’s partially responsible for keeping him in line and he’s used the TV show metaphor to poke fun at her? Either way, they seem to have a bigger connection to each other than we previously thought.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

It could also be Noah poking fun at @joycecarlberg being “old school”. Back in the 80’s the cheesy sitcom was all the rage. They were everywhere. NOW, it’s all reality tv. That might’ve been a message that she represents the old way of thinking and doing things, while he’s looking to live in the now.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

I was really hoping for another *smooches* sign off.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I find that line “sick of being the normal Noah Sinclair” very notable.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Same here. Noah’s been (for the most part) keeping in line with The System lately. Makes sense that he’d be getting frustrated not being able to be himself for this long.

Lauren Bello

he’s got some people who could show me a good time.

Interesting. Noah hasn’t appeared to have a “crew” before.

Jackie
      Participant

Team THIS GUY

Like cats

<3

Violet
      Participant

Team THIS GUY + CATS!!!

Jackie
      Participant

@bruinbown #TeamKyle&Cats&VicariouslyGarbageKitty ??

also to reflect on the matter of @maddyxxx:“He starts off saying how tired he is of being the normal Noah Sinclair” We all get burnt out on the caricature of ourselves, no matter how grandiose, gross or larger than life we may portray. That was nearly three days of skull-fuck-your-enemies-and-friends-while-simultaneously-jacking-off-a-bag-of-success-and-spanish-gold, burn out is bound to happen, even to the best, well practiced showman. We expect, he delivers and we praise: cycle, repeat. But it is a machine that can not operate at 110% entertainment, 100% of the time. It’s unsustainable.

No storm can rage forever, there has to be lulls, times to recharge and calms. Whether or not that means a bigger tsunami is building, who knows. But those times of fatigue and silence have to happen, even if it’s just the form of a gentle, unoffensive daydream: “He then tells me he’s not sure what my deal is. And that’s not normal for him. He decides I’m a well adjusted guy and should marry my girlfriend and have well adjusted children. “ Can you imagine the fantasy a guy like Noah has? It’s not gratuitous amounts of cocaine serving as the base of his throne, made of money, while ejaculating off the Effiel Tower into the sweet breeze of freedom…it’s a well adjusted, nuclear life free of this present clusterfuck-soup.

A conversation like this is similar to that small, internal voice that whispers, ‘what is this non-sense for?’

Melissa
      Participant

@meghanmayhem YES that line sticks out like a sore thumb–what exactly is holding Noah back from going-off-the-rails- Noah? Obvious answer to me seems to be the upcoming seminar/maintain some sort of facade and hype to gain more of an audience. Would not shock me by the slightest that Noah is essentially being held hostage and someone’s* hand so far up his ass that it can work Noah’s mouth like a puppet.

*or perhaps several–ow.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I resent that remark!

View post on imgur.com

Melissa
      Participant

BHAHAHA I see what you did there @larry

Shaun
      Participant

BOS or Resistance or whoever should hack Noah’s site to change this image noah fist with @larry’s fist up a Super Mario Piranha Plant Puppet.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@shaun First, who says that’s my fist with the plant. Second, it’s much easier to just photoshop the plant onto his fist.

Melissa
      Participant

View post on imgur.com

Thar I fixed it.

Shaun
      Participant

@mkarrett NAILED IT!!

@larry
      see it looks just like a fist!

Viewing 27 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar