7/2 – The Resistance

This topic has 131 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Briana.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Tonight I meet with the resistance. Whether I walk away with answers, or just more questions remains to be seen.

I have just received a call from Macy, who has given me instructions.
      I will be arriving at a location around 8pm tonight.
      Once I arrive, I will be periscoping.
      My periscope name is Meghan_Mayhem

Keep watching. See you tonight, trouble makers.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I will be anxiously watching and rooting you on! Excited for you. You’re gonna kill it ❤️??

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

be safe. find truth.

Lia
      Participant

Give ’em hell, Sanders.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Good luck. Find out some more information for us!

Chris
      Participant

We’re standing with you. Thank you for being our eyes and ears. Don’t get sacrificed, goofball.

Sean

I’m rooting for you. Or I’m not. Guess I haven’t really decided yet.

So good luck or damn you. I’ll let you know which when I decide.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Who is in NoHo area and wants to come hang tonight at 8 and watch mayhem at work?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Good luck!!!

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I pray to Anoch your sacrifice bring us closer to him in the flesh… Glory Be!

Chloe
      Participant

Good luck, and have fun #burningittotheground!

Lukas L
      Participant

Stay safe @meghanmayhem trust no one

Andrew K
      Participant

Raise hell @meghanmayhem
      Good Luck

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Honestly can’t wait to see what we get tonight, very excited.

Though, I have a question. I’ve been reading through the forums and slack and all that since “the resistance” was revealed yesterday but I’m confused why no one is calling them what they really are… BOS. I mean, I feel like that’s been confirmed pretty heavily through the #BOS and of course sentinel messaging the OG crew. But I feel like there’s still this heavy BOS hate lingering from last year that’s keeping people from calling it by its real name and instead, “the resistance”. A lot of people who threw a lot of shit at us BOS members last year, are now all hyped on “the resistance”.

IDK, I’m not trying to stir the pot in any way as I do enjoy being in just about anyone’s company. But this is just something that’s been nagging at me since yesterday and been a bit bothering.

Also something I just thought of…a bit strange that there is indeed a leader of BOS now, when last year we were told BOS was a leaderless organization. We were all leaders in a sense, sentinel was just the figurehead in all honesty.

GoldTongue
      Participant

Keep your head on a swivel, kid.

Jackie
      Participant

Addison
      Participant

I find the official leadership point interesting as well @rizzzoooooo – though maybe that was due to the original “catch the dissenters with a safe space” angle of the OSDM connected iteration of BOS. BOSDM?

And though the lack of leadership allowed us to flourish after we took the BOS philosophy into our own hands, the lack of leadership also caused us to move a bit slower than the OOA while we were figuring things out.

I’m hopeful that with a leader that has the good of everyone in mind, we can make more of an impact this time around.

And ditto on the pro-OOA turned pro-resistance folks. But to me, they’re welcome with open arms – the more on our side the better, right?

Personally – though I align most with this new Resistance, it’s difficult to side with anyone in particular.. still a little gun shy after following a group that appeared opposed what we were also opposed to? Maybe it’s The System getting under my skin, but I’m a free agent until The Resistance can prove they’re legit.

111error
      Participant

Fuck, here we go again… Good luck Meghan, come back relatively unharmed?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Godspeed, @meghanmayhem. And don’t get killed n’ stuff.

Blondie
      Participant

With you in spirit @meghanmayhem – that spirit being bourbon, of course… Can’t wait to see who you’re meeting with

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Also: w/r/t The Resistance naming conventions, I’ve got no skin in this game but we’ve only seen the trio of Stacey, Jenna, and Macy refer to it as “The Resistance” or perhaps “The Triumph (of?) Civilization” this far, correct? While the BOS hashtag post and Sentinel messages seemed to be capitalizing on that revelation, has there been any direct linking of the two – or have we just been connecting dots?

I bring it up because (assuming I didn’t miss anything) Sentinel Being may not even be connected to The Resistance. But even if they are one and the same, the initial reaction certainly seems to point to a need for a massive rebrand. And we know these entities we deal with are quite aware of branding concerns…

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I feels you with the leadership point @addisonborn, maybe more action can be done. Though in all honesty I’m still a bit turned off. I feel like no one is acknowledging what “the resistance” actually is. Like, even in the early points of Lust BOS was getting the shirt end of stick. IDK this is all just my word vomit tbh haha.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@bryan

I bring it up because (assuming I didn’t miss anything) Sentinel Being may not even be connected to The Resistance. But even if they are one and the same, the initial reaction certainly seems to point to a need for a massive rebrand.

Yes. So much this. Perhaps the BOS is going to be competiting to keep it’s followers against this shiny, brand new Resistance and further more is why they reached out to those who had been dedicated to them last year. Or if we ars going the other direction, perhaps they are simply testing the waters to see who is still on the BOS train and they are, in fact, a collective rebellion with the Resistance. Stacey did mention that she copied the OSDM and their ways to lead us to clues and answers, so either she has teamed up to rebrand the BOS or maybe she has decided to start a new revolution based on what did and did not work with BOS

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Regardless, I’m sure BOS or the resistance or what not will fuck some shit up. Already Stacey has thrown a wrench in their shit, I’m hyped for what’s next.

Good luck, @meghanmayhem… help burn this shit to the ground.

Blondie
      Participant

It makes perfect sense to me for “the resistance” to reach out to BOS members using the Sentinel Being account. I mean, who better to recruit to their cause than the very people who wanted so passionately to bring down the OSDM/OOA the first time round? OSDM tried to show me I was powerless to change the course of events and it worked for a while… But with Stacey et al, providing they are genuine, I might have a better shot this time around…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Sentinel was part of the OSDM created BOS though, right? So wouldn’t he be part of the OSDM still? Yes the fake resistance they created last year became real, but no one ever said it became real via the people who represented the BOS last year. It could very well be Sentinel is NOT part of this new “real” resistance, but rather a way to bring in BOS members who may want to side with The Resistance, control them, and actually have them work in the interests of the OSDM rather than The Resistance.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@nothenrygale Boom goes the dynamite. Here’s the only thing we really know for certain right now: the people in charge are eager to turn our emotional investments from Tension against us. It happened with Sabrina. Is Sentinel the same thing?

Blondie
      Participant

BUT – were the Sentinel messages received during or after the resistance took control of the OSDM’s online activity??? I was sleeping so I’m not sure of the timeline…

Cristen
      Participant

Eyes and ears open, @meghanmayhem.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@blondie I believe it was during, but the Sentinel FB profile was part of the Tension setup. Not part of the Lust website, not the Lust FB account. It’s possible The Resistance didn’t take control of the old accounts, only the new one. Maybe while OSDM was running around trying to get control back, they saw it as an opportunity to reach out to those who they figured would support The Resistance based on the data they collected in Tension.

Make them think Sentinel is Resistance, when in reality he’s just yet another part of the OSDM.

Maranda
      Participant

Keep an open mind and a willing heart. Can’t wait to hear what goes down!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@nothenrygale good point but let me say this:
      We’ve already seen Stacey in action hacking into our own accounts, I wouldn’t see why she couldn’t just pop into the sentinel account. Something I was just speaking to someone about was that I believe sentinel fully believed in the cause. Yes, he was ultimately just another actor brainwashed into the role of BOS leader, but remeber what Michelle said about Sabrina at the end? She had said the one thrumming they couldn’t fix was faith. I have viewed Sentinel in the same way, he had faith in the movement against the OSDM/OOA. He meant everything he’s said to us before/during Ascension. Just as how Sabrina had faith in Anoch and led the church, he led the BOS fully believin I the cause.

Also to remeber, as @addisonborn mentioned, London May make it clear to us at the book party that he was NOT in the end. It wasn’t due to scheduling conflicts or anything if that nature, he just wasn’t there (would not tell us anything else on the matter. He also was not outside the compound after the supposed fire took place. Could London have gotten away but still stuck in Sentinel mode?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo Excellent points on both fronts. I think the safe bet for tonight’s meeting is @meghanmayhem will be meeting with him. But we’ve seen time and time again… the safe bet rarely is ever how things play out.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

It begins.

Ready?? #MyChild

A post shared by The Lust Experience (@thelustexperience) on

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I def had a moment thinking the “big reveal” could be a mirror. @lazysmartperson said the same thing on Slack just now. GO MEGHAN GO!!!

Kortney
      Participant

HOLY SHIT MEGHAN ARE YOU GETTING THE BOOK OF ANOCH??

Jackie
      Participant

Such a pretty package, with such unknown intentions/ #LustDoesPintrest

Lauren Bello

Update: Meghan has received the location and is on the move

Sean

BOS, Resistance, whatever they call it… They wrap gifts real god damn well

Blondie
      Participant

*hopes Meghan saves the ribbon”

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

box of chocolates? “He said not to be fooled by the bells and whistles of the sweet treat, it’s poison.”

Sean
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Ha ha Meghan is so dead.

I hope I’m in her will. I want her devil worshipping gear.

Evan
      Participant

This doesn’t look good. Oh man… I really liked her spunk.

Maranda
      Participant

Quick recap of the periscope: Meghan went to the park and on a bench waiting was a package and a note. The note read “The OSDM did get some things right” and in the box was a hood. Meghan put the hood on. A man came up to her and directed her into a car. Periscope ends, and another begins.

Looks like they’re going for a drive.

Sean
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Meghan arrived at her location, they got out of the car and sat her in a chair surrounded by plastic on the walls and floor. A man in a hoodie and shades helps her sit down and looks at the camera (anyone get a screenshot?). You then hear a voice “Are you ready to meet the leader of the Resistance?” and Meghan says yes. She is instructed to remove her hood, and once she does, the video cut out.

Sean

Clint...? Clint, maybe?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Sean.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So…. are DLB and CS heading up the resistance after being fired by The Investors?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Could be Small Dog Lover, could be Noah…

superstar
      Participant

Looks like SDL/CS to me. Solid theory, @nothenrygale.

Blondie
      Participant

As soon as the guy approached Meghan once her hood was on, I wanted to say it could be Darren and Clint, but I thought I was being crazy…

Sean

Interesting that they’re splatter proofing the room, considering what happened to the last BoS figurehead we met…

Lia
      Participant

Definitely don’t think that’s Noah. He has no reason to hide his face anyway.

David R.
      Participant

Definitely got the impression that whoever it was that was speaking lowered their voice to mask/sound gruffer in an unusually deliberate way.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

IT HAS BEGUN

New IG post of @meghanmayhem in the dexter- style room but now she is holding a small brown envelope

Lauren Bello

This could be the envelope from the earlier Instagram post. The color looks different, but that could just be from a different filter?

Andrew K
      Participant

@druzicka yeah, definitely trying to lower/change their voice. Badly, I might add.

Andrew K
      Participant

Long shot, but I cleaned up and over-sharpened (the best I could) that screen shot of the dude who led Meghan inside.

Anyone recognize him or the hat he’s wearing?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

So I wonder if she is meeting the leader or if their reveal is that she is the leader!?

Andrew K
      Participant

Definitely looks like Clint to me….

Blondie
      Participant

@shankfx22 well I thought I heard “are you ready to BE the leader of the resistance?” but figured I misheard cos accents…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

When I saw the face of the leader, I knew I was exactly where I was supposed to be.

The resistance has been reclaimed and made real.
      I stand with their leader and pass along this message in no uncertain terms to those who have tried to control and use us:
      “Para Bellum”.

superstar
      Participant

Si vis pacem, para bellum is a Latin adage translated as, “If you want peace, prepare for war”.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@meghanmayhem I’m already sharpening my signposts…

Blondie
      Participant

BRING. IT. ON.

Jackie
      Participant

@meghanmayhem
      But who!! And how do we know this is you!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

MY BODY IS READY.

Kortney
      Participant

Mysterious. I enjoy that we don’t know.

Cristen
      Participant

Prepare for war? A war fought by collective misinformation?

Maranda
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I understand if you can’t tell us who the resistance leader is – the OSDM is no doubt watching the boards and the slack. But if you can find a way to get the message out, we’d appreciate it a lot!

Lauren Bello

Count me in.

Lia
      Participant

This is NOT her usual flavor of sass.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Lia.
       Andrew K
      Participant

“prepare for war”?

I’m ready. Sign me up.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

When I saw the face of the leader, I knew I was exactly where I was supposed to be.

The resistance has been reclaimed and made real.
      I stand with their leader and pass along this message in no uncertain terms to those who have tried to control and use us:
      “Para Bellum”.

Shaun
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants looks like it was only deleted from the activity feed for me! But now I see it twice..

Mustafa Said
      Participant

WHO IS IT

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I’ve always been ready for war…

Andrew K
      Participant

Repost @meghanmayhem ? One at 9:34pm and one at 9:39pm?

Lia
      Participant

@shaun Yeah she probably just edited it. Either way. Sketch Mcgetch.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Different type of @meghanmayhem language for sure…

Sean

@meghanmayhem is not the type to use cryptic language and latin like this.

If she’s prepping for war, I’d expect more literal, direct attacks

Maranda
      Participant

Who says Meghan is responsible for that post? She could have been told to write what was dictated to her, or someone else could have posted using her phone.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Exactly @thegilded I agree with you. She is more blunt, direct and forthcoming. We stand with ya Meghan 🙂

Jackie
      Participant

#FreeMeghan

Sean

Pulled from Clint’s Facebook. He just went live and is currently with his dog complaining about Kansas City fireworks. Unless he has a teleportation device, it may not be him in the splatter room

Link to his video

EDIT: Theorize all you want, but don’t blast his Facebook with Lust stuff in any way. Don’t cross those streams on his Facebook

Andrew K
      Participant

Welp looks like mystery dude isn’t Clint- still kinda looks like him though.

Also, I agree with @thegilded – Meghan isn’t the one to post cryptic things like that. Either she was forced to write that or someone logged into her account.

Lauren Bello

Third option: she may have been *advised* on what to post. Posted of her own free will, but for strategic reasons, respected someone else’s guidelines.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@daela I actually think this may be most accurate, now that you mention it

Anonymous
      Inactive

Either way, those definitely aren’t her words or speech patterns.

111error
      Participant

Wow, so the rabbit hole just got filled with smoke and stun grenades. Wtf did I just watch and what happened to Meghan?! The splatter-proof image is creepy as hell.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Meghan’s post reminds me of the kind of stuff we had to write verbatim on our Facebook status updates when we were in the halls of the OOA. Very suspect.

Melissa
      Participant

@daela kinda like when I was “advised” (told) to type a certain message on my Tension profile during ASCENSION…when I was in my bra and underwear with Samson.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Melissa. Reason: can't word today, too much mitering
       Shaun
      Participant

Maybe the leader of the resistance is a helmet

Anonymous
      Inactive

Strange posts aside, I’m not yet worried about @meghanmayhem. She’s not locked in there with them, they’re locked in there with her.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

You can’t go to war if you don’t know who you’re fighting.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

P.S. Again, quote taken out of context.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

“If you want peace, prepare for war”.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

This may be nothing but The Lust Experience IG just started following @goldtongue and I at the same time. I find it interesting and not so much a coincidence since we were both part of the group Friday that found all of the clues and were introduced to the Resistence… whatever it is I am more than welcoming to it ?

Cristen
      Participant

@shankfx22 burning the midnight oil to keep an eye on you, so to speak.

Jackie
      Participant

@shankfx22
      Keeping tabs on the phones which have the best connections for future abductions….er…periscopes.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@wanda102 the more eyes the better… ???

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@theladyj Don’t tease me now, I welcome it should I be summoned ?

GoldTongue
      Participant

@shankfx22, whether it’s coincidence or something more sinister, I want you to know I stand beside you.

Andrew K
      Participant

@shankfx22 – I stand by you as well.

I stand by all of you.

Cristen
      Participant

So…The Resistance went through all that hacktvist trouble to make sure we were watching a Periscope without an intention to give answers? Snooze.

Jared L
      Participant

I got followed and stopped being active a while ago… I resisted what was happening since I found Macy’s first drop. I guess The Resistance wants me back…

Andrew K
      Participant

@wanda102 – answers will come when necessary, I’m sure.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Andrew K.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

“If you want peace, prepare for war.”

Peace through submission is not peace at all, but slavery.

I’m getting a really bad Les Miserables feeling here.

Do you hear the people sing?
      Singing the songs of angry men?
      It is the music of the people
      Who will not be slaves again!
      When the beating of your heart
      Echoes the beating of the drums
      There is a life about to start
      When tomorrow comes!

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I feel like we’re discussing the identity of a fly that’s about to make friends with a giant bug zapper.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I gotta admit, after all the anticipation and the return of an old friend, I expected more from the Resistance. What do they have to gain by taking one of us behind closed doors and keeping every thing hidden in the shadows? I thought the goal was to expose the ones already in the shadows.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

If you seek redemption @kasch, Anoch will always welcome you with open arms.

Lia
      Participant

@thebuz I’ve been singing in rain with a floppy hat and trench coat on about Noah Sinclair for months.

Here’s to hoping most of us aren’t just collateral damage in a war we can’t win!

Melissa
      Participant

So….what I’d like to know is if the Resistance has been around for a long time? Or did Jenna, Macy, and Stacey form this Resistance not long ago? I feel like this is important information.

On one hand the folks who have sided with BOS received messages (at or near the same time Stacey revealed that The Resistance even exists) saying they never left which implies that The Resistance is BOS v 2.0 and has been around long before Lust even started.

On the other hand there seems to be no evidence that official Resistance really has been around until….a few days ago?

I’d appreciate some thoughts on the matter!

Lia
      Participant

@mkarrett We can pinpoint the moments that made Stacey and Macy go off the rail, so my guess is that the resistance as we know it now is relatively new. That being said, until we know more about the leader of this resistance (mainly who they are, and what their previous affiliations are) I think it will be tough to say exactly when this all started.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So…. has anyone heard from @meghanmayhem since her trip to the park? And no I’m not counting that SUS forum post.

Blondie
      Participant

@mkarrett I’m focussing on the phrase “we never fucking left”. They were there, biding their time since “The End”, preparing for war. I feel like Jenna would’ve been a member the longest. Reaching out to Macy and Stacey obviously happened more recently. But I can’t help but wonder why it is this exact moment in time that they feel they are ready to move forward and engage…

Jackie
      Participant

@blondie
      Maybe as Dusk approaches, or maybe the clock is close to being wound, there’s a need for an opposition. They can’t idle any longer.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@mkarrett I presonally have a hunch that perhaps, like others have suggested, there may be two different rebel groups. One being the BOS coming back to reign and the other being The Resistance whos are a newly, remodeled version of the BOS. Since so many wanted to side with BOS but had many complaints and couldn’t fully jump on board, I’d say that maybe this sparked Jenna, Michelle(?), Stacey & Macy to form a new group and make it known that they identify with a shiny new name. We still don’t know much about all of this but that is what my gut is saying… only time will tell

Melissa
      Participant

@blondie yes, why now? What was the trigger besides just being ready to come out and announce The Resistance? I guess my biggest hang up is that the BoS….never really existed, right? I mean, you guys definitely made it your own but officially I was under the impression that BOS was just a made up organization just like the OOA. So if that is correct, that person saying “we never left” is may be just another ploy by the OSDM.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Melissa.
       Cristen
      Participant

So the last time we saw Meghan… she was not in possession of her own phone and she was alone with a stranger or strangers in a room covered in plastic. Then she made a confusing and unlike-her post on forum here, and now not a one of us have heard from her. Do I have that right? Sounds like some mighty solid reasons to join the resistance. Not sure if you can feel me rolling my eyes from your screens, but rest assured I’m doing it that aggressively.

Lawrence Meyers
        Participant

@wanda102 We have to come to terms with this. Meghan is dead. The best we can hope for is that she return as some spirit floating around in a sheet with holes cut out for her eyes. The worst we can hope for is that she is alive In between, she is like Casper. That is, friendly.

Megan
      Participant

Hey just catching up on everything now but…
      You’re telling me BOS is witholding info and doing things behind closed doors?

I’m shocked I tell you. Shocked.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

BOS members and the Resistance are at odds with each other? Let me consult an Oracle on how to proceed:

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m telling ya, I’m feel like BOS = OSDM attempting to pass themselves off as not OSDM, but The Resistance (Stacey/Macy) are the true resistance against the OSDM. Two separate rebel factions, with one created to seed confusion amongst those who seek to go against them.

Megan
      Participant

BOS members and the Resistance are at odds with each other? Let me consult an Oracle on how to proceed

Hey sorry I posted almost the same thing right before you did! If I’d known you were going to say this I wouldn’t have said mine.

Blondie
      Participant

Ok, so I just wrote a terribly eloquent post which I then lost to the great phone crash demon…So second time lucky, this time on my laptop… Although I’m not sure it’ll be worded quite so well this time around as my brain hurts from flirting with the meta.

The way I see it is that this BOS/Resistance issue we’re all battling with echoes Tension/Lust as a whole. Was the OSDM created by Darren and Clint only for it to take on a life of its own, take control, and turn on them? Or was the OSDM there all along and merely recruited Darren and Clint to serve a purpose?

The Resistance *could* be BOS 2.0, i.e. created by the OSDM, only to be brought to life by the members of the community and now strong enough to wage war on its creators. Or they *could* be something separate from BOS, an organisation that was there all along, that we were unaware of, watching and learning from the mistakes the OSDM made, and that are using the BOS name to recruit the people they know have sympathy with their cause. And yes, of course they *could* be just another tool used by the OSDM to gather the data that was previously corrupted, preying on the desires of some of us to bring them down.

This is something only time will tell. For anyone thinking I am following the Resistance blindly because of my previous alliance, then think again. My heart wants to believe, but my head is warning me to be cautious and for once I am listening. I learn from my previous mistakes.

As for Meghan, I truly believe she is safe and respecting a temporary gag order while the Resistance prepares for its next move… Nothing nefarious there.

Blondie
      Participant

Also, if they are two separate entities, why on earth would BOS be at odds with the Resistance? BOS *became* the community allied to it, no matter who created it. We wanted to bring down the OOA, to stop the abuse, to avoid the bloodshed. The OSDM messed with us, “killed” our “leader” repeatedly, tried to show us we were powerless. If the Resistance is real, then they could be exactly what we hoped for all along. Our reticence is natural in my opinion and in no way an indication of a desire to be at odds with them…

Jackie
      Participant

It would be very wise if the OSDM had acquired the BOS, just like union busting. How do corporations mount desertification campaigns? Waging a war of misinformation/corruption of leaders (I.e: offering promotions into management), creating false support groups (vague facebook groups, anonymous cold phone calling, pamphlets), seeding dissent (what have they done for me lately?) and inviting (or inventing) scavengers to pick the bones clean. The cost of a decertification can cost an astronomical amount, but what the company gets in unchecked liberties, is priceless.

Which freedom fighters have the better equipment, digs and expendable income to wage such a war, is who I’d be wary as fuck about… Greenday said it best in Holiday:
      “Hear the drum pounding out of time/Another protester has crossed the line/To find, the money’s on the other side”

Andrew K
      Participant

Personally, I am SURE @meghanmayhem is totally fine. I’m sure The Resistance is preparing her for whatever may come next and has her very limited in her posting for a reason.

She’s too tough and too smart for anything to happen otherwise.

After really thinking about the reasoning behind anyone would want to side with the OSDM or see Anoch rise, it truly makes no logical sense. The OSDM have given us no reason to join them, other than that they have money/power over others and promises of eternal greatness if Anoch DOES rise.

So, my bet is fully on the Resistance right now. Whenever they decide to emerge and give us more information, I will gladly listen in the hope and belief that they have our best interests at heart.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia They started following me on IG and few other people at the same time

Briana
      Participant

@shankfx22 interesting! Asking because they followed me as well.

Viewing 129 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar