7/18 "The System is coming" FB video

This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

The System is coming *I apologize if this link doesn’t work*

Titled: If you don’t feel like a fraud, you aren’t trying hard enough!

“If you feel like a success, it is over. Raise your expectations every time so that you feel like a failure when you look in the mirror. Satisfaction breeds complacency… The System is coming”

It’s becoming obvious that he is simulating performing in front of an audience or conducting a live seminar, probably with a similar feel to the focus group, only with a larger audience. You can hear whispering in the background of this video and a laughing track mockingly used in the “Noah returns” video.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Oh how time flies. It feels like only yesterday when so many of you were shouting FUCK NOAH SINCLAIR. When so many of you were concerned that he was not to be trusted. When Bryan was flyering neighborhoods with anti-Noah propaganda. A new era, I suppose.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem The man is back and he’s turning heads

Megan
      Participant

“Raise your expectations every time so that you feel like a failure when you look in the mirror.”

Massive. Eye. Roll.

I mean seriously. I’m supposed to pay this guy?
      I’m the master of this. No one on the planet makes herself feel more like a failure on a minute to minute basis than I do. Dude should pay ME.

Also I never pay anyone for the kind of lame ass service topping he’s providing.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

We don’t know just what he actually is offering, do we? We are projecting onto him and he is the perfect vessel to project onto.

What he says is also true, from a certain point of view.

Megan
      Participant

Well, if I’m supposed to buy what he’s selling, he’s not doing a great job advertising it to me. Clearly he is to the other people here. But as has always been the case with The Experiences, my tastes are more…complicated. 😉

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@coryphella, to me, that’s the beauty of the email they sent out. It offers multiple entry points into this experience. If you don’t like Noah, no worries because look, there’s the investors. If you don’t like them, maybe the OSDM interests you? How about iConfidant? There’s something for everyone here.

Megan
      Participant

@taysavestheday yeah you’re right! hey look over there are the unicorns!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Hahaha! Distractions everywhere @coryphella!

Megan
      Participant

Taylor you make my head hurt.

Shaun
      Participant

That’s not a laugh track you hear @shankfx22 it’s heaps and heaps of applause from the disciples of Noah.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@shaun Oh dear how could I have fucked up so badly? Now it all makes sense… my mission in Lust is to become a Noah disciple LOL

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar