7/17 – "Noah Returns" Facebook video

This topic has 36 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Briana.

• Author
       Sean

He’s back and I’m literally turgid with excitement.

Captions incoming

Cristen
      Participant

Replace “The System” with “The Experiences” and that tingle in your skin is why we’re all here.

Good to see you back in your best form, Noah.

Sean

“Who the hell am I? No. Who the FUCK are you? I am Noah Sinclair. And you are my next victim. That’s right, I said victim. I didn’t say customer. I didn’t say client. I didn’t say anything as inconsequential as that. I said victim. Oh, are you turned off already? Are you packing up your little butthurt puckered assholes full of ice?

Well.. please, please give me a moment to explain and express myself in some way in some way that maybe we can connect and find some way that is mutually beneficial to us.

Why do you go fuck yourself? I don’t give a fuck if you live or die. You giant. Fucking. Pussy. Go play in traffic, raise llamas or become a toothless meth head fuckbilly in the back woods of Arkansas. I. Don’t. Give. A fuck.

Okay great. Let’s continue. Being my victim is an honor. I don’t notice 99.9% of the population. Ever. You will pay me to pay attention. I will abuse you. The System will abuse you. You will not know the rules because there are no rules. You will not know what the “ethical boundaries” are because I am unethical. You will not know when it begins and when it ends.

You will know if I am teaching you a lesson or if I fucking with you because I am bored. Most of the time, there will not be a difference. You will misunderstand my point. You will become enlightened by mere mistakes. You will come out the other side a winner for once. You will hate and love it more than any other thing in your pathetic dull march towards the grave bullshit existence you’ve been calling a fucking life.

I am Noah Sinclair. I am not your mentor, your teacher or your life coach. I am your fucking god.”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

“Oh, but I don’t know what he means when he says these things because he’s being so vague…waahh”

*Snicker*

Welcome back, my little ghost.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nothing has delighted me more in months.

NOAH SINCLAIR = GOD.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Motherfuckers STOLE my dick logo animation, just removed the orgasm.

So if you want to not have a happy ending? Join The System.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Going out on a limb here, @nothenrygale, but I’m guessing Noah doesn’t give a fuck. He just took what’s his.

Sage
      Participant

Sign me up, Noah. I’m ready to be your victim!

Kortney
      Participant

Fucking YEAH NOAH!
      DON’T STOP, GET IT GET IT!

So fucking excited to see this prince turn into a god. Also can’t wait to see how he reacts to @meghanmayhem being the first face of the resistance.

Yes, Daddy.

Lukas L
      Participant

Teach me how to convince someone to step out of a box.

Jackie
      Participant

Like a bat out of hell, he’s out the gates!
      #stopbeingugly

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kortneydarling Nor I. Nor fucking I.

Though I’ve made no secret of the fact that despite my intentions to destroy the OSDM, I have no intention of giving up on Noah as a person and doing what I can to help him fight the darkness within him.
      Remember, not being consumed by the evil in your veins doesn’t mean you have to be a happy skipping bunny in a field of fucking poppies. You can still be a bad ass mother fucker that takes no shit.

Sage
      Participant

So does this mean all those who signed up for The Resistance are going to jump ship for The System?? Or will they come up with various justifications as to why they can do both…

Haley Wilde
      Participant

That got me way too fucking excited

Lukas L
      Participant

I think Noahs views align perfectly with the resistance. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Is this even Noah? Or is this a computer generated video to look like Noah?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

NOAH! God damn this made me so excited. THIS. THIS is what I’ve been waiting for. So down for what you have in store. I’m ready to take it all down with ya!

Tim Redman
      Participant

Clearly Noah does not care about sound quality. Maybe he’s just a big picture guy. To hell with details.

Megan
      Participant

@nothenrygale – per our conversation in the other thread, I think Noah Sinclair just explained everything you agreed to in this experience, in case it was unclear. 🙂

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@coryphella I’m out to dinner with friends right now so I can’t hear the audio. I will check it out as soon as I get back.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Kinda surprised to see Noah back after his rather long absence. Also kinda feels weird to see him just back to..well, being Noah given what he was doing before he vanished or went into hiding or whatever-trying to expose his father.

I can’t help but feel that his point of view could align with the Resistance but he could very well not give any fucks about the ODSM/Res fight. Whatever his goals are, it’ll be interesting to see what he does from here.

Looks like the calm is over and the storm is here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@timsmyname

Clearly Noah does not care about sound quality. Maybe he’s just a big picture guy. To hell with details.

I’m close to emailing Noah and offering for him to use my wireless senheiser mics anytime he wants.

Could have made that shit sound crystal.

But the message is received loud and mother fucking clear regardless.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

So does this mean all those who signed up for The Resistance are going to jump ship for The System?? Or will they come up with various justifications as to why they can do both…

Don’t take this the wrong way, @sfire8, but I love you.

Anonymous
      Inactive
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Morgan: “I deceived you into attending tonight so I could find the most brilliant people and ask you to join me in stopping those that hurt me and others.”

Community: “Fuck this guy.”

Noah: “You’re all pieces of shit and I hate you.”

Community:

Jackie
      Participant

@meghanmayhem
      Well I think that to many, Noah is an unobtainable ideal about being 100% Confidence, 100% DGAF with a peppering of manic insanity. He’s box 1#, black and white, He’s always been this loud, undefinable, fun thing. He was never touchable really, actor/collaborator/mindfuckery, but he was not a participant and was never a participant. He can behave any sort of way and people think, “cool this is a product I can buy.” ‘Cause he’s a product, we had no other expectation. There was always a cost to him.

But with Morgan, people felt close to him. They felt as if they knew him. He was touchable, obtainable,he was realistic and people could relate to him. Anyone could reach out, any time they needed, and he’d be able to interact. He was free! The transition from player to whatever else, takes that from people. And people take it personally because now, whether anyone likes it, he/himself/his presentation/his attitude is product to be sold. Now There’s a price to him too, and no one quite knows what’s in box#2.

For better or for worse. I think that explains the divide.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Welcome back, Noah. Looks like they’ve rebranded their clown prince into a God. Maybe now we’ll finally have a seminar.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Bleep, blop, blorp. Noahbot speaks.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

This is what I’ve been waiting for. Let’s do this. Fuck the OSDM. Fuck the HDCI. Fuck the BOS. I don’t need your acronyms with convoluted backstories I have no emotional investment in. Give me Noah and The System any day of the week.

Welcome back, Noah.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Y’all are buying that this is actually Noah, even after all of the lead-in and warnings about AI-driven image and audio manipulation, and after finding out that The System is entirely Sarah’s baby?

These are Sarah’s words set to Noah’s image.

Melissa
      Participant

@kipsie exactly what I was thinking.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Sean. Reason: Fixed ilnk
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@kipsie

Y’all are buying that this is actually Noah, even after all of the lead-in and warnings about AI-driven image and audio manipulation, and after finding out that The System is entirely Sarah’s baby?

These are Sarah’s words set to Noah’s image.

The original Dawn of the Dead is a classic. And when they spoke of making a remake I was dead set against it. But once I saw it I had to admit that it was pretty damn good.

Nothing beats the original, but remakes can be a blast in their own right.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thebuz Darling, I love you but I can never get on board with the Dawn of the Dead remake.

Candace
      Participant

I missed the initial hype for this on the forums bit I saw the video the second it came out and I was elated right along with you guys I swear! I don’t even fucking know why! His 100% real dgaf attitude..his whole dom/sub-esque proposal for the system. It intrigues me and I want it. But I also believe in the Resistance and what they stand for. Idk what Noah stands for besides chaos anarchy and fun. He’s just a hot mess with major daddy issues but he’s exciting so sure I’ll jump on his bandwagon.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I’m so goddamned happy right now!

Briana
      Participant

This video just got emailed to me in some sort of recap/advertising thing? Did anyone else get this email?

Anyway, my two cents- Noah needs a dictionary so he can learn some new words. It’s not that I’m offended by the “f” word, but my, my, my, does it make him seem uneducated and desperate. And was that shot in an empty garage or a warehouse? Not that it matters, but I kept going back and forth about it as I watched.

New drinking game! Drink every time Noah says F***. jk you’d be dead.

Anyway, welcome back angry blonde man with limited vocabulary! Onto chapter 3!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Briana.
Viewing 36 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar