7.27 Call and Task from Noah Fucking Sinclair

This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Chelsea
      Participant

At 10:15am, in the middle of a very important meeting, I got a call from Noah. I wasn’t able to record the call because my laptop was being screen-shared, but here is the convo based on my notes to the best of my memory.

C: Hello?
      N: Chelsea.
      C: Oh hi.
      N. Do I need to introduce myself?
      C: Nope. No introduction necessary. How are you?
      N: Fucking fine. Chelsea, am I joke to you? Is The System a joke to you?
      C: No. Definitely not.
      N: Displaying human emotion is hard, huh. Is that true or is that bullshit?
      C: It’s very true. Not at all bullshit.
      N: Are you bullshitting me?
      C: Noah, I wouldn’t dare lie to you.
      N: Are you a do-er or a talker?
      C: I’m a do-er. I’m very much a do-er.
      N: Here’s what you’re going to do. You’re going to go into the public and periscope. I will be watching. I will pick someone for you to talk to, and you’re going to tell them something personal, something emotional. Do you understand?
      C: *sigh* Yes.
      N: I’m a busy man, so let’s make this happen in an hour. You have one hour. I pick who.
      C: How will I know who you pick?
      N: You’ll know. Toodles! *click*

So after a moment of staring at my phone and yelling “what in the actual fuck you fucking assholes fuck fuck fuck” at the top of my lungs, I ran back into my meeting, said I had to step out for something incredibly important and began walking up the street to the grocery store. The periscope starts in the parking lot.

https://www.pscp.tv/chelsealessard/1eaKbmoQYbjxX

Guys, put on your big kid pants. This is getting personal and dark and challenging and it’s not going to get easier. We only go darker from here. That was about as much fun as chewing tin foil while shooting myself in the foot repeatedly and having my eyes gouged out all at the same time. But hey, at least I have cheese (I totally should have made them buy the cheese for me. What was I thinking.)

Sean

Jesus christ that was fucking impressive, @chelsea. I hope that if anything like this happens again, everyone is as understanding as the people you spoke to

Chloe
      Participant

(copied over from slack so sorry for the repeat if you read already)

@chelsea
      That was seriously brave though, to be able to tell a complete stranger something like that. I have pretty bad social anxiety so I don’t know if I’d ever be able to do something like that, but it seemed to work out really well for you. The guy was really great too, it’s nice to see understanding people out there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Vocal BOS members getting tested it would seem.

Cristen
      Participant

Noah’s custom-tailoring these tasks, for sure.

So does The System work? Do you feel like he helped you?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I really do love what The System is doing for people. That may have been a really emotional and difficult thing for you to do but I think you’re better for it.

I’m unbelievably excited to see The System work.

Noah was right. He follows through.

GoldTongue
      Participant

Incredible, @chelsea. Inspiring.

Chelsea
      Participant

This was not supposed to be “helpful” or “therapeutic”. It was meant to make me very unhappy. Success!

Melissa
      Participant

Holy shit @chelsea that’s…bold.

Violet
      Participant

@chelsea I loved what you said…I feel similarly, honestly. I know it sucked for you but you were super brave <3 <3

Cristen
      Participant

@chelsea well, you know how I personally feel about being open about difficult things as a way to navigate through them. I would like to believe this wasn’t simply a challenge to make you unhappy. He asked you to do something brave and maybe scary and you didn’t even blink; that speaks to the strength of your character. You can take that away from it, if nothing else.

Kortney
      Participant

Your balls are showing, Chelsea. And they’re massive. Great job.

@thebuz

I’m unbelievably excited to see The System work.

(makes joke about focusing on me/selfishness) I’m really well adjusted so I’m incredibly excited to see what The System can do for me. Loving seeing their results so far though.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@chelsea You are one of a kind. Truly. So incredibly proud of you and your choice. Noah seems to have quite a plan for The System and I am very eager to be In It To Fucking Win It with you <3 It’s about to get really sticky and messy and I am beyond elated. Bring it on @maddyxxx, you are succeeding expectations right now, hands down.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

1) @chelsea is a rock star. We knew that, of course, and now we know it even more.

2) Notice the compassion of those she spoke to. Isn’t it amazing how people are just one step away from going from guarded and “we’re leaving!!!” to maybe caring a little.
      Plus, they have a weird-ass story for the day.

3) This is all about more than “The System”. We know that. Just wanted to remind everyone to keep an eye on the forest.

4) That did not look like terribly interesting cheese. Take some time and browse next time.

Chelsea
      Participant

@larry I didn’t want any cheese. I wanted her cheese. 😉

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I stand corrected. You TOOK what was YOURS.

Sage
      Participant

It took a strong person to TAKE that cheese! The woman warned her…it was 12.99!! But @chelsea was brave, she took it anyway.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Sage.
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

@chelsea, I just finished watching your periscope and holy shit, you are impressive. I haven’t laughed that hard in awhile. I really hope you get that poster made!

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar