6/1 Email from "Encroaching Dusk"

This topic has 98 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Sage.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Just got an odd email from encroachingdusk@gmail.com, just had this attachment.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2f0tiz7mb0kfo6j/dusk.pdf?dl=0

Addison
      Participant

I also got this email.. attachment embedded below. White outline on N in “No” and A in “Always”???

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I got it too and noticed the “N” and “A” weirdness.

NA…
      No Always
      Not Applicable?
      Na = Sodium?
      Noah & Anoch?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Good catch on the white outline @addisonborn!

I opened the pdf in Illustrator to see if I could find any hidden elements in the image, don’t see any. Unless they’re hidden VERY well, the N and A might be the only unusual bits about this file.

LaSalle
      Participant

Received the same email. Immediate thought: awwww shit! Shadow shenanigans to ensue?

Also is there a slight white arc above the fire?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by LaSalle.
       Jackie
      Participant

Power is the Only Law.

Fascinating new email: ‘his darkness will unshackle us…’ I find it interesting that in tension we had enlightenment, and here, darkness will set us free. Darkness will be our deliverance. It feels, backwards. Foreign. Maybe that’s the point, but concept throws me off my axis.

My email notification had me like: 9:45AM and it’s already some fuckery.

LaSalle
      Participant

Just realized it was the ouroboros.

No A? Noah? Bit of a stretch?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@theladyj I think you need to make a poster for one of your own quotes!

“9:45 and it’s already some fuckery”

But for real, I get the feeling today is going to be a very busy day with this email going out.

So is the encroaching storm starting on Saturday at dusk? Dusk out here on Saturday is at 8:38 PM. I kinda hope whatever goes down on Saturday happens earlier than that though, I have somewhere to be at 10 that night.

Jackie
      Participant

the ouroboros is suuuuper subtle.

Sean

In Tension, we had a character kind of like this “Encroaching Dusk” person who spoke cryptically and sent unusual messages. He went by the name “Light2Dark”. We never found his purpose, but could the two be linked?

Both seem to have a knowledge of what’s going on at the higher order of things, both are very cryptic, both reference light transition states, both seem interested in guiding us in a highly unusual way.

Addison
      Participant

Some of the language in here seems odd, it feels like there’s something else here, right?

No Always

And what does “no interpretations” mean?

His darkness, will unshackle us from man’s misguided morality. = Sin with perfection??

Also, as an aside. I don’t feel like this is connected to iConfidant, definitely has to the system/Noah/related parties (OSDM??). Personally, I’ve been communicating with IC using a different email address than The System/Noah, and this came to my address used for the ladder.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

It is a strict reminder of how to behave on the forum.

No interpretations.
      Always remember.

…that is, if you want to behave like a robot.

Jackie
      Participant

Just looked up the moon phase for saturday, it’s a waxing half.
      So not like the moon in the picture.

Just a bit of research. Carry on.

Cristen
      Participant

@theladyj the moon in the photo is a waxing crescent, which is tonight’s phase, and also the last two days of the month.

Megan
      Participant

@theladyj – carmax, huh? 😉

Lia
      Participant
       Megan
      Participant

Interesting that this is “shadow’s desire” as opposed to “heart’s desire.”

This means I’m going to be up late tonight…

Kevin
      Participant

So with both the Ouroboros (thanks to @lasalle and @theladyj for pointing that out) and the Lust logo on this and the back of the registration sheets, there are some clear connections:

“I pledge my desire for their sacrifice and freedom.”

“His darkness, will unshackle us from man’s misguided morality. We will roam free, we will do His bidding, and we will release this earth of every false virtue and restraint.”

So this group (presumably Horace’s?) wants to be free of something. So they wanted people to sign and pledge their desire for these people’s freedom from what they deem to be misguided morality. Will this help bring about His (Anoch?) darkness?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve gotten this email three times already. But hey, No Interpretations…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I responded to the email.

Sunrise

Jackie
      Participant

@wanda102
      Oh that’s rad, it still feels relevant then. Glad I looked it up, and with the following through from you, this community is unstoppable.

@coryphella

Yes. Carmax. The little known 5th horseman of the apocalypse.

Megan
      Participant

@nothenrygale – we didn’t vote. shouldn’t we vote first?

@theladyj
      – I knew it!

Addison
      Participant

@wanda102 thank you for bringing that up! completely missed @meghanmayhem’s writeup. but that makes so much sense in this context.

Perhaps this is a clue for what’s to come? (lol obviously…)

But at what point will we be asked to sin in this way?

Could it be argued that the truest freedom is when you have nothing left to lose, and should we be worried that we’ll be taken to rock bottom via whatever this is leading up to?

“They” already have largely impactful dirt on @bcbishop.. we know and understand the situation because this is the world we’ve been living in, but what of his family or professional contacts – at this point, that blackmail could be showboating from the other side to show us what they’re capable of, that they have a loaded gun.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@thegilded I too immediately thought of Light2Dark and am beginning to wonder if this is the same entity.

Some very interesting themes are at play here.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       SummoningDark
      Participant

For those who got the email, how does the metadata look?

Sage
      Participant

@nothenrygale, wait you got that second message after you replied to the first? The second message seems like a different group?? Sunrise, light, and unity…no lust symbol??? Fighting AGAINST “power”?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Sage.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@sfire8 No, that is something I whipped up to send back to whomever sent the initial message. Those are my own words.

Sage
      Participant

@nothenrygale, oh my bad. That’s some impressive work there! Fooled me!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@summoningdark I don’t see anything interesting in metadata. I have the feeling the notable “clues” in this are the N and A with white.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@summoningdark Nothing out of the ordinary in the metadeta that I saw.

“No interpretations” can easily be read as a shot at the “false” Book of Anoch mentioned in @coryphella’s mystery call. Is “He” Anoch in this case.. or something else?

One interesting point on the “N” and the “A”: when viewed in Photoshop CC 2017, the white outlines are gone. Not sure if there’s something wonky with the app, or if the N and A themselves are something glitchy, but something to add to the mystery box.

SummoningDark
      Participant

@bryan Cool, thank you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I keep trying to find the N A thing that was pointed out and am coming up blind.

Megan
      Participant

@bcbishop that would explain why I couldn’t figure out the N A thing. I was looking at it in CC 2017.

Candace
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok I don’t see it either.

But these emails definitely seem to hint at whatever is happening on 6/3 will happen at dusk.

“Power is the only law” sounds like it is straight from the ideals of Horace so I would bet money on this being from him or people who believe as he does…followers of the old book of Anoch.

Mike
      Participant

We’re all theorizing what the email means, but haven’t asked how this new person/experience/company got our info. So…how did they get and why did they want it?

It makes me wonder if the investors are selling our emails to other companies (Gotta make dat money back!). Maybe a trade of sorts? If we go back to wanting data on us, maybe this is another way to gain more (either by what this email sparks in conversation or trading emails for info they don’t have yet)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Mike.
       Megan
      Participant

It’s really not hard to get info. The other night another participant, in speculating whether that phone call I got was IG or not, did a search online for my info and started reciting phone numbers of mine going back to San Francisco – 13 years ago. Even those among us who claim to be difficult to find due to no social media footprint are a lot easier to find than they think.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If this email person is associated with Horace at all, wouldn’t they have access to our emails from just initial reaching out to the System?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella As a semi-professional Internet creep, I can attest to this. It’s much easier to dox people than one might think.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Seconding what @kipsie said.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

@nothenrygale – It’s cute how you think you can intimidate him. This is going to be like a fly trying to fight away a swatter.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

“Unity is the ultimate strength” @julierei

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Addison
      Participant

Shit @julierei I think I’m overlooking something – went back through your profile and I can’t for the life of me find an instance in which Noah or The System or anything related to them ever did anything in your benefit???

Trying to figure out where this unwavering allegiance comes from. What kind of dirt do they have on you, I wonder.

All I know about that group is that they’re flaky power tripping douchebags. Might be letting my personal opinions cloud my judgement but I’m not sure how they’ve kept their hooks in anyone at this point.

Megan
      Participant

ok am I missing something here? Have we determined that this came from the Sinclairs?
      Because yes, @addisonborn I agree and have generally no clue where @julierei is coming from on things, but this seems more in line with Stick Guy and the guy who called me than with the Sinclairs…
      The person @nothenrygale is trying to intimidate is likely *not* a Sinclair, to my thinking.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Megan.
       Addison
      Participant

Disregard this section of this post: https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/61-email-from-encroaching-dusk/#post-15463

Also, as an aside. I don’t feel like this is connected to iConfidant, definitely has to the system/Noah/related parties (OSDM??). Personally, I’ve been communicating with IC using a different email address than The System/Noah, and this came to my address used for the ladder.

Just double checked, it came to my iConfidant email. Not my system/noah/OSDM email.

fuck

Mike
      Participant

@coryphella – Thank you for the real information in this alternate world we’re currently in and posting about 🙂

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@coryphella Yep, my message is not for the Sinclairs, but rather whomever is behind this. OSDM, Horace, “Stick guy”, doesn’t matter. I’m tired of seeing good people manipulated and controlled all for the sake of “power”.

Megan
      Participant

@mike sorry for once again being myself. 😛 You don’t honestly think that TPTB won’t use “real” methods like google to get information on you, do you? That they’re not just going to go with whatever info you willingly give them?

@nothenrygale
      personally I am curious about this shadow’s desire vs heart’s desire stuff.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Megan.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Pursuing curiosity is one thing @coryphella, surrender to those who are manipulating us is another. Just be careful with how you proceed. You know what they say about cats.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I’m not sure how they’ve kept their hooks in anyone at this point.

Sure you are, @addisonborn. People see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe — usually based around it supporting decisions they’ve already made.

Nobody wants to admit they’ve made a mistake. Which is why so many have a hard time with obvious truths.

@mike
      You raise a good point. If this was simply Horace using The System info… well, he’d just use The System email, wouldn’t he? Also note the shift in language, talking about a “We” — The Dusk Way — vs. “I” or “me” — The System way. Why bother screwing around with any of this… unless this was indeed some new entity or presence?

Everything may connect in the end, and Horace may be involved, but we’ve been sold down the river, and we don’t know to whom. Anything and everything Tension or The System or iConfidant knew, Encroaching Dusk knows it now, too.

Megan
      Participant

@nothenrygale THAT CATS ARE AWESOME I HAVE THREE WANT TO SEE PICTURES???

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Haha @coryphella, cats are indeed awesome. Dead ones not so much.

Megan
      Participant

I have already made my stance clear on dead cats in re: this here experience.

As for curiosity, I have surrendered (and submitted) many times and despite some of those to whom I’ve submitted being owners of pretty knives I’ve managed to come out completely unskinned. 🙂

Mike
      Participant

One of the definitions of “encroaching” is “to enter by gradual steps or by stealth into the possessions or rights of another”

Based on the call that Morgan just got, I wonder if the man he spoke to sent this email as the IConfidants gradually into our lives.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Mike.
       Lukas L
      Participant

The NA. Could that stand for North America. We were told in person registration was awhile back but also told that registration for non locals would be coming soon. This could be a sign that everyone in North America has a chance to register.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Posted in wrong topic, ignore.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Looks like I’m not the only one who got a message.

But I think mine was slightly different because it started with this:

“We are aware of your newfound submission to the true word and therefor will honor your recent request for a message.

We also do this because we wonder if perhaps you are the most honest with your heart.”

And then it goes into the same message as others received-to wait until Dusk and wait for him, etc.

Also worthy of note-I got 4 calls within the span of 2 minutes yesterday from unknown numbers. I posted on the forums that I was getting my phone checked out and so I would have preferred an email to a phone call, and it looks like I got it.

Sage
      Participant

So are some saying that not everyone got a message?

Kevin
      Participant

@mumumusings Was that message in the email itself or part of the message in the attached PDF?

I wonder if they would have recognized anyone else that voluntarily submitted the message. Or if it would have been specific to you because they saw the honesty in your statement.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@kevin, I didn’t get a PDF file. What I got was the same message that I think everyone else who got an email got as well, I just got no PDF attachment.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Oh that’s awesome, @mumumusings! Your pledge to Anoch appears to have paid off. I wonder what else is in store for you… (Also nice to have confirmation that Encroaching Dusk is a disciple of Anoch.)

Carl Webb
      Participant

@sfire8 I didn’t get a message, for what it’s worth.

Megan
      Participant

So…will something happen at dark only for those who received a message? Asking for a friend.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella Wait…did only a select group of people get the Encroaching Dusk message?

Candace
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok I’m assuming yes because I didn’t get one

Anonymous
      Inactive

@pandace88 well…fuck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well that’s interesting. So how many people got it? It was sent to me three times within 30 minutes exactly. 9:42, 9:48, 10:12.

Megan
      Participant

Yes by my count it was received by @nothenrygale, @addisonborn, @shinobi, @bruinbown, @theladyj, and @lasalle, with @mumumusings getting another kind of message without the pdf attachment later.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I only got the one copy of it, no multiple emails.

Megan
      Participant

I’m not giving you extra points for multiple copies. 😉

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@megona
      Interesting. That’s a much smaller list than I would have guessed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Darkness will save us…

Hmmm… that sounds like we need to put out the fire creating the shadows on the wall so that we may see the light peaking out from the entrance to the cave…

Might be a stretch but I think it all goes back to Plato’s Allegory of the Cave.

Megan
      Participant

@thebuz – except that it will be dusk…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella Haha! None needed. Just chalked it up to a mailing error.

Megan
      Participant

@shinobi – I’m in a dark mood tonight (in case you couldn’t tell) so I’ll pretend you got mine. 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella Oh god, you devil! Yes, ma’am. Has dusk already arrived for you? Hehe

Megan
      Participant

@shinobi I don’t think it works that way, I think if it’s meant for you it’s meant for you, we’ll see. And no, it’s not dusk for me but this whole thing doesn’t operate on Minnesota anything.

scot
      Participant

I received the email 3 times all with the attachment.

Maranda
      Participant

Sorry I’m late, I also got the email with the attachment, and three times to boot.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I got the email, with pdf attachment and nothing else, at 1018 this morning.

Russell
      Participant

I received the email twice, with attachment.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah I just got the email with attachment, no other message.

Kevin
      Participant

I got the email with a PDF attachment at 9:51 AM.

Briana
      Participant

I got a call yesterday with, what I’m assuming, is this same info, but not email today. It sort of just seems like the press releases form The System. Some people get them to distribute and some read about them on the forums. Personally, I don’t think there’s much stock in who received them and who didn’t. But that’s just my 2 cents.

Sage
      Participant

I also received the email twice this morning.

Jackie
      Participant

I got the email twice, with no new information. Just the PDF.

@mumumusings

oooooohohohoho! Look at the can of worms you’ve opened!

Chloe
      Participant

I haven’t gotten the email at all, anybody else not get one?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I also received this email.

A note on the waxing crescent moon… It’s described in new age terms as a time of growth, when the moon is rejuvenating itself back towards it’s complete and fully enlightened state. One description even states it like this:

“The waxing moon builds up in strength and intensity, signifying the sprouting growth of the seed. Things are moving forward and there is the hope of more to come. This moon phase provides a burst of energy and forward moving strength and power…”

Anonymous
      Inactive

@chloe Nope. I didn’t get an email either.

Megan
      Participant

@chloe – I didn’t get one either.

superstar
      Participant

@chloe No email for me.

SummoningDark
      Participant

I’m with @brianamatopoeia on this. Doesn’t seem to be important who gets it, so much as enough people do that the information is disseminated.

Maranda
      Participant

Could be nothing, but the pdf’s line breaks don’t seem to follow any kind of logic. Could there be a message hidden in there somewhere?

Megan
      Participant

Yes @summoningdark now that there are lots more people I think it’s likely it wasn’t meant for a small group.

Blondie
      Participant

I got the e-mail with attachment twice. And I am so confused by it… I don’t wanna go into the darkness. There aren’t any unicorns there…

SummoningDark
      Participant

@blondie Of course there are. You’ve never seen a goth unicorn?

Megan
      Participant
       Megan
      Participant

So…dusk has happened here.
      I’m assuming y’all have another hour or two?

Tom Kircher
      Participant

Late to the party but I also received this email.

It’s interesting that they use the word Dusk because, if I remember correctly, that word had some significance to the OOA. I think in the video of Rosemary’s ascension they ask her for the current year, and she responds that it’s “The twentieth of our New Dusk.” I think the choice to reuse that word here could have some significance.

It might be possible (as I’m aware has been mentioned before) that He could in fact be Anoch. Perhaps we’re not done with the teachings of Anoch just yet, but rather are moving on to a different sect/interpretation. Of course this could be entirely off base, but I can’t help but wonder.

Sage
      Participant

Took a walk alone at dusk tonight and have to admit I was a little freaked out. I live in the hills in a dark wooded area. I tried not to stop at all so I wasn’t “waiting”…

Viewing 98 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar