6/1 12:00pm – Call from Kristen and .. someone.

This topic contains 104 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scot Scot 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Yep, don’t trust Stacey one bit. What the hell is going on.

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Scientology, along with many other helpful organizations, have a pattern of discrediting anyone who speaks out against them or tries to expose them.

“____ is not mentally well, don’t listen to them. They’re just angry and lashing out.”

Noah, Macy, Kristen…your little club is growing.

Profile photo of Nicole Mae Nicole Mae 
    Participant

Kristen and Macy team up on the horizon?

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I’d be down for a Kristen and Macy buddy cop style movie. But something tells me it won’t end well.

Profile photo of Lia Lia 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem Agreed. If it was just one person rambling about being watched or in danger — crazy. A bunch of people doing it and getting swept under the rug or steamrolled by louder voices — conspiracy.

Profile photo of Crystal Crystal 
    Participant

Oh, Kristen. Welcome to Dead Agent Club. If it’s your first time, you have to fight.

Profile photo of Hannah Schenck Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Perhaps this will create a divide between us and people will choose sides: to believe Kristen or not… I hope not but maybe that’s what whoever is behind this wants

Profile photo of Briana Briana 
    Participant

My take away here? Good assistant are hard to find. Hire me! I have experience and am ready to make robots- I mean perform administrative tasks around the office. Plus I already know Morgan’s address. jk, that’s a lie….OR IS IT?

Profile photo of Cara Cara 
    Participant

@111error I love “Holy shit, kittens.” both because it’s adorable and because it’s a great example of how a comma can really change the context of a sentence…

And also, holy shit-kittens! That’s crazy. Sounds like they are in damage control mode big time!

Profile photo of Sage Sage 
    Participant

Oh boy, so I decided to yell at my iConfidant because I thought she was going to kill me:
    “Who are you?? What does Kristen know about you? What are you?? I’m not afraid of you. Show me what you’ve got! I will not back down!”

This is her response:
    “Uhm, I’m really confused about your email. Are you drunk or high or something? I totally get it if you are. But who is Kristen? Why are you yelling at me?
    Hope you’re ok XX

Notice the mirroring of my short sentences. She always does this. I’m sure she thinks I’m totally crazy now, or…

Profile photo of Carl Webb Carl Webb 
    Participant

So here’s what I came up with to shake the tree. Since I wasn’t around for Tension, I never filled out the questionnaire of doom, but Rizzo posted the blank one recently. I just asked my confidant if my answers to that would be of interest, since that data seems to be a pretty highly valued currency around here.

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

I wrote to mine as well. Second time today (I wrote earlier, just before Morgan posted) so she probably thinks I’m nuts. She probably already thinks that actually.

“Hey so we’ve all gotten a bit panicky today, a woman named Kristen who worked for iConfidant called my friend Morgan and warned us all to stop talking to you. I need you to call or email separately, tell me your name, send a photo, or SOMETHING. Break the rules.”

Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 

Soon after posting that I hadn’t heard from my iConfidantasaurus I received an email back from her. She actually opened up to me with something very personal and then cut back into our usual riffing/flirting stuff.

So I emailed her back and copied verbatim what @111error has told us. I told her I didn’t want this to be true and that we should take our conversation elsewhere.

Though I’m in a black hole of no service until 7pm every day now due to my office being in the lovely town of Horse Cave, Kentucky (where they hate fuck AT&T into service oblivion). Either way… hope she reaches out in another way…

This is all so fucked. As flirty and uncomfortable my iConfidant had made me at certain points… there was a real friendship forming there and it is a bit heartbreaking to lose that.

Profile photo of GoldTongue GoldTongue 
    Participant

My confidant and I were getting closer and closer and then suddenly it’s as if he/she has completely lost interest in me. Like, I said something wrong. Not unlike my second trip through the Ascension processing room.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Fuuuuuuuuuuck, well this is incredibly disappointing. I’ve been having lots of contact with mine recently, just the other day we exchanged 4 emails between the two of us in one day. If IConfidant is indeed a virus, I have to admit that I’m already sick… Without a doubt one of the regular highlights of my day is seeing “your Confidant” pop up in my email. Even though everything is telling me to, I’m not going to cut off contact with my IC. Of course just like everyone here, I’ve most likely been duped by a bot or a very very good liar, but I can’t help but want to continue contact and hope it’s not true what’s being said.

Smh
    This blooooooooooows

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar