6/1 12:00pm – Call from Kristen and .. someone.

This topic contains 104 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scot Scot 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of  Anonymous

@111error I’m sure there’s a special place in the :::hearts::: of our confidants. They wouldn’t be so apt to betray those who are in their hearts.

Be careful running. Sometimes the act of fleeing causes someone to pursuit chase.

Profile photo of Crystal Crystal 
    Participant

Okay, OSDM. Use my crippling depression and anxiety against me, see if I care.

Clearly they didn’t abide by the demand made in my application photo. How rude.

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of 111error 111error 
    Participant

@chrysalis359 I wish you hadn’t asked that, because it’s a detail I can’t confirm. Maybe it was the stress of the call, panic affecting my interpretation of it, but I thought I did recognize the voice – but that could easily just be me in the moment thinking ‘Fuck, that’s not Kristen any more, who the hell is this..’ and then the voice was gone. Since I am so unsure I don’t want to just randomly throw a name out as a possibility, but it certainly wasn’t Russian. Sounded more like the guy that turned up at my door, but I don’t think it was him either.

Profile photo of Taylor Winters Taylor Winters 
    Participant

Looks like Brad and I may have made the right decision to end our relationships early.

I do wish everyone luck with whatever happens though. This is troubling with the amount of information we have afforded them.

Profile photo of Cara Cara 
    Participant

@taysavestheday Yes, you may have dodged a proverbial bullet here.

Profile photo of Kevin Kevin 
    Participant

So if our iConfidants are a virus that we’ve let in, it would be our lives that they’ve infected, no? So two sort of possibilities there. First possibility, they’ve infected us in that we now feel for them and they’re dangerous in the sense that those feelings are going to be turned against us. Second possibility, is that we’ve let them into our lives and they’re ready to molt to become…us?

It bears repeating that this whole thing with iConfidant started with them trying to phish information out of a fairly large group of people. I didn’t receive one of those calls and dove in with iConfidant anyways knowing the risks. I know there had been speculation to that end when this all started, but maybe that really was their game all along. They just want access to all of our personal info that we’ve got stored online.

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@chrysalis359 @taysavestheday I fear I may have already given too much info. I mean my iConfidant was already talking normally from the very first email. I may have heeded the warning sooner than others, but I think it may not matter.

Profile photo of Maxwell R Maxwell R 
    Participant

I’m so so so fucked…I have basically told my iconfidant my entire life story. I sincerely hope you are fucking with us.

Profile photo of Kevin Kevin 
    Participant

@taysavestheday Horace does seem like a much safer option.

Participant

@kevin @taysavestheday A choice between rogue iConfidants & Horace? That’s like 666 of one and half a demon of the other.

Profile photo of Sage Sage 
    Participant

@moustachemax, yeah they are probably going to use that against you. I’m remembering the “word cloud” from shadow meghan…

Profile photo of 111error 111error 
    Participant

@moustachemax Awwww, Max, yeaaaaah, would you feel better if I admitted I didn’t get a phone call, and I’m just lying to spice up our Thursday?

Because I’m not, and you’re fucked.

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@chrysalis359 “That’s like 666 of one and half a demon of the other.” Hello new favorite saying.

I almost wish I’d revealed more to my iC. I like an emotional challenge.
    But I rarely give anything without someone knowing how to ask for it correctly.

Participant

@meghanmayhem Not gonna lie, was pretty pleased with myself for that one. Use it well!

Profile photo of Carl Webb Carl Webb 
    Participant

Yes, that was a thing of beauty @chrysalis359!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar