6/08 – Noah Sinclair phone call

This topic contains 43 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Jackie 
    Participant

What if Otis is ALL the confidants.

scot 
    Participant

@theladyj you know that’s kind of like what I’m expecting.
    Everyone will be gathered together excitedly anticipating a stream of lovely people to come in and match up name tags.
    Instead, a lone individual strolls onto a stage and declares, “No. I, am your iConfidant.”
    And then burns the building down.

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

All’s I know is y’all are gonna die and all my friends will be robots trying to kill me.

Crystal 
    Participant

Dibs on haunting @larry!

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Oh @larry we would never kill you but i find your humors delightful JAJAJAJAJA

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Could you imagine being haunted DOUBLE by the people who go? Once by the ghost of the murdered person, and again by the robot duplicate that would then roam the earth.

Would they take turns? Double team? These are the questions that plague my brain at night.

Crystal 
    Participant

Dibs on Eiffel Towering @larry with my robot double!

Buz Wallick 

Welp… I’ve been pretty much on board with the Sinclairs for awhile so perhaps it’s a good thing I’m skipping out on this Sunday.

I love that he confirmed though that he was the one posing as you. But why you? Why try and keep you from it?

I have a feeling that what is going to happen on Sunday is nothing we can predict.

Jackie 
    Participant

The closer Sunday gets the less I feel I’m going to see any flour-less chocolate cake. If food is offered, would anyone eat it? Did anyone drink the water at registration?

Chloe 
    Participant

@theladyj, that would be really interesting since he would have been playing on so many interests and emotions from all of us.

Would probably be pretty awkward for @thebuz though with the flirtation stuff his has been giving him.

Otis: Hi sexy, how u doin’? 😉

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Chloe.
     Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

@bryan jajajajajajajaja!

@kipsie I…I don’t know what to say to that….

Crystal 
    Participant

@larry You say “yes.” (Consent is important.)

Maxwell R 
    Participant

@theladyj I did drink an open bottle (I know…I’m a fucking broken record…) and I would probably eat food if it was offered…Vote me most likely to die of poisoning!

Jackie 
    Participant

@moustachemax
    Oh man if I was near my computer, I’d make the most rad seanior yearbook photo and quote, of that statement

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar