5/26 NOAH AGAIN

This topic has 121 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Bryan Bishop.

• Author

Holy shit… i’m back at the same place I went earlier this week… Noah sinclair or Levi is here again. I am terrified that I am not supposed to say anything, but how random would it be running into him two times in a week in the middle of nowhere?

This cannot be a coincidence!? Especially after last nights post.

Going to try and periscope and see if I can talk to him.

What do I do?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Whatever you want, dude. That’s what you do. Then, you come on the boards and tell us about it.

Max Z
      Participant

If you’re going to say something to him, maybe just approach him as an actor, like say “Hey man, I appreciated your phone call, I’m really excited to see where LUST is going, your character is great” etc. If he sees that you acknowledge he’s just there on an OOG basis, it might just be a nice compliment and will alleviate any pressure he might feel of having to act in-character for you. If he IS actually in character, I’m sure he won’t mind correcting you or just ignoring your OOG comments and saying whatever it is he’s supposed to say. But my guess is he’s probably just getting lunch

Anonymous
      Inactive

Welp, you just stepped in it.

Anonymous
      Inactive
       Max Z
      Participant

Whoa.

Cara
      Participant

HFS that was awesome!!! We’re freaking out about you following g the poor guy and you straight followed him into a cult RITUAL! ? I’m so stoked right now. Hahaha

Amber Ballesteros
      Participant

Da-yum.

Daniel
      Participant

this is wild

Chloe
      Participant

WHAT?!? I was almost positive this was OOG and this was just the actor getting lunch, but NOPE it’s cult sacrifice time!

Lia
      Participant

@confuseddude WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

scot
      Participant

What the hell just happened???

Chloe
      Participant

Was that a blow up doll or an actual woman at the end? Couldn’t quite tell.

Cara
      Participant

I’m screaming at him in all caps during the periscope. “DON’T FOLLOW HIM. HE’S OOG. STOP” Then, door opens, pentagram, half naked lady, cult. And I’m over here like ??✌️

Anonymous
      Inactive

My mind is bent.

Nothing is real. Nothing can be trusted.

We are all fucked.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I am completely dumbfounded. I can’t believe what I just watched. For all of us to in unison be screaming in awkward terror that someone was doing something stupid…shrieking no! stop! don’t! and suddenly…that.

Fucking that.

Wow.

Otis…what were you doing.
      WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

@confuseddude
      , you sneaky little shit.

Cristen
      Participant

@chloe Blow up doll! Which is what I feel like now too because my brain has been completely scooped out of my skull by that.

scot
      Participant

Was that Otis saying son you should not be here? Oh my God. @confuseddude are you ok?

superstar
      Participant

Holy…
      what the…????
      HUH???!!!

No words. My heart is racing.

HUMAN TRANS-MU-F-ING-TATION TIME!!!!

@confuseddude
      , you are one tenacious (and, brave!) mofo! <3 <3 <3

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by superstar.
       scot
      Participant

What if it’s the opposite, what if it’s all real?

Lauren Bello

Who’s betting that the next time we see @confuseddude he’s…different, somehow?

Pretty sure he’s going to be made to pay for his “terrible mistake”…

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Well, shit. So safe to assume if we ever see Noah, it’s him. The game never ends. What the actual fuck? Wow…

Chloe
      Participant

@confuseddude Is now a human transmutation combo of a blow up doll and man.

Dear Lord that sounds so wrong in so many ways…

Lia
      Participant

Ok, let’s unpack quickly before I absolutely have a shit fit. Who was in that room?

We heard Horace talking for sure. Was that Samson by the door?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants 2 hooded figures, candles, blow up doll…Otis?

Cara
      Participant
       Lia
      Participant

Oh duh @meghanmayhem, you’re right. Actual-giant Otis Fletcher.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Hahahahaha and hahah what the fuck was that? First off rip @confuseddude… secondly, OTIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? Smfh Otis, why do you not listen to us :'(

superstar
      Participant

I thought I saw three peeps in hoods (one barely visible behind Otis just as Andy opens the door).

Chloe
      Participant

Is this the actual Otis or is this Otis during his “blackout” episodes when he says he dreams about doing horrible things?

Anonymous
      Inactive

What the heck?!?
      Wow. That’s a lot to take in. I’m going to watch this again later tonight

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT.

scot
      Participant

That Otis seemed sincerely concerned for @confuseddude being there.

superstar
      Participant

What’s up with the huge, round mirror leaning against the wall? Reflections of….???

And, that blow-up doll… she has long, dark hair, as do Michelle and Sarah. Is the blow-up supposed to represent a known character? Just throwing spaghetti against the wall, here.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by superstar.
       Lukas L
      Participant

Not gunna lie, I like lust so far but that was the coolest thing that has happened so far. That periscope just made my day!

Sean

RIP Andy
      RIP Otis
      RIP my own sense of what’s real and what’s not

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Alright, now I’m low key scared if this transmutation shit is what they’re up to. I told my iConfidant that I wanted change in my life. And he thanked me for opening up to him.

I don’t want to be the next @confuseddude.

*hides forever in OSDM safe house*

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yea Otis in the periscope definitely acted/sounded like normal Otis who felt concerned for Andy (rip). But who knows, maybe even Blackout Otis is still Otis just also evil lmao

Maxwell R
      Participant

Holy fucking shit! What the actual fuck just happened?!? Otis?!? What was happening?!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Well, Andy said he wanted more interaction…

So long, buddy.

Lauren Bello

Who was this guy?

null

Anonymous
      Inactive

Okay so…

Noah smokes… that’s fun. He really is the taller me.

There is a whole brand new warehouse that seems to be much bigger than our previous one from Ascension.

There were 3-4 Hooded figures? One was definitely Otis. Did someone say Horace was in there?

Blow Up Doll on the floor with pentagram drawn (was it a pentagram?). Pentagrams are supposed to be symbols of good right? And… is that doll on the floor because they are doing a practice run or is there a Frankenhooker thing going on here? Or weird science.

Was Otis wearing a bra on his head? I can see him screaming “I AM SHITTING IN MY PANTS!”

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I just have to say, I love @chrysalis359 saying “Stop. Dude. Just Stop.”

Cara
      Participant

Thanks, @taysavestheday. I really thought I could help the dude out. I was mistaken…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well… so that happened. Major cajones, dude. But holy fucking shit, Batman!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Also, that was Horace’s voice at the end!

Tim Redman
      Participant

You don’t see that every day.

Addison
      Participant

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCKING HARASS PEOPLE AND FOLLOW THEM INTO BUILDINGS UNINVITED.

Sorry @confuseddude, whatever just happened here, you kinda brought it upon yourself.

superstar
      Participant

She was wearing “the red pair”!!

Sean

Wow @addisonborn, victim blame much?

Gonna tell me that the way he was dressed he was really asking for it? It, in this case, being ritualistic murder?

Addison
      Participant

@thegilded touche.

though honestly dude should’ve just given the homeless dude a quarter and this would’ve been solved.

thehazelverse
      Participant

This is what I’ve been waiting for. SO MUCH YES.

Lia
      Participant

@superstar You bet she was.

Evan
      Participant

Murder? Did I miss the blood and gore? Maybe they were just trying to have a REALLY heavy metal themed tea party or something. They could have been bummed that they were out of cups and cult scones. It’s hard to tell much based on the little bit we saw.

Candace
      Participant

Wtf?!! @confuseddude ? um WHAT?! I was so tense that whole periscope!!! (Do happy that was IG and you’re not just a creepy stalker ?) . Ritual with Otis there?! Omg this is INTENSE *mind exploding * ???

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good call @superstar

Does that mean that they are preparing to replace that blow up doll with… Sarah? 🙁

GoldTongue
      Participant

I needed this. Thank you LUST.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Weird Science!!!

Weird, ooo!
      Weird Science
      Plastic tubes and pots and pans
      Bits and pieces and
      Magic from the hand
      We’re making

EVERYBODY!!!

superstar
      Participant

Grinning ear-to-ear, @kasch!

Mike
      Participant

Interesting that another cult…err…organization appears.

Could this be another one formed by OSDM because that’s a common interest? Or is this just a play by the investors to get more people involved and excited because of what they learned at registration?

The star – I can’t tell if it’s an 8 point star or 9 pointed star. If it’s an 8, then I found this relating to the symbol

“Seven, in the Hebrew tradition, means finished, whole, or complete. What then becomes of the 8th day? The eighth day then becomes the first day of a new period. In other words, not the beginning, but a new beginning. And furthermore, it becomes very clearly associated with animal sacrifice and the temple, which both are types of the sacrifice or atonement of Christ!

For example, animal sacrifices stayed with the mother 7 days, and then were sacrificed on the 8th day. Similarly, the priests of Aaron under Moses were to be purified 7 days, and then on the 8th day could enter the tabernacle (temple) and make the atoning (animal) sacrifice. (See Exodus 22:30 and Levitcus 8:35/9:1)”

If it’s 9, maybe they’re just Slipknot fans

Kristin
        Participant

“Maybe they’re just slipknot fans…” ily ??? @mike

Sage
      Participant

@mike, I think it’s an eight pointed star. It’s meaning changes depending on what you are worshipping?

Here’s another eight-pointed start interpretation:

For the Egyptians, the eight-pointed star represented the eight deities known as the Ogdoad. The Egyptians believed that the Ogdoad, four female gods and four male gods, each represented a primal force or element such as water, air, darkness or infinity. Together, they created the world and the sun god Ra.

This is all too exciting!!! I can’t believe what I just saw!

Chris
      Participant

Maybe the blow up doll isn’t a dry run stand in for Sarah… what if it IS Sarah? Feels like dressing a doll like that in a nonsexual scenario, especially if it’s only for practice, would be a bit pointless in this environment. So either perhaps there is some voodoo going on and that is actually Sarah’s lingerie on some sort of life sized voodoo doll… or what if that is another form of Sarah. Either what she originally was or what she has been turned into. I don’t want to bring up the movie Mannequin, but… looks like nothin’s gonna stop them now.

Lia
      Participant

@thebuz I… don’t think that this was preparation at all.

That is not a blow up doll. Not even a RealDoll. Those are actual human feet.

There’s just way too much detail. They’re too big to be little barbie doll feet.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@lilmsfancpants I was almost sure that it was a mannequin until your screengrab. Separate toes? That’s a person.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

“…and that, son, is where iConfidants come from.”

Kevin
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Thank you for posting that, I thought I was seeing something that no one else was. The knees and feet look so real.

Lia
      Participant

@kevin Yeah…

Good god. Noah led Andy right to that.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

This actually makes me want to plunge back into the old Tension theories and see if there were any illusions to this with the OSDM.

Horace seems like the constant. The One. The man who brought us in at the very beginning and has kept his all seeing eye on us the entire time.

We’ve always wondered where the top of the ladder stops. I think it’s with him.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Man, and with everyone being hyped on Noah (even me) and how he was going to fuck shit up, here he is “getting back to business” and doing some not too cool stuff. Smh I think it’s safe to say Noah isn’t the ally so many of us thought he would be.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ugh @lilmsfancpants why you make me google this?

NSFW

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@kasch

“…and that, son, is where iConfidants come from.”

Fuck that made me laugh so hard

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

You’re doing god’s work here @thebuz

Candace
      Participant

@thebuz whoa those are super realistic! But I mean did TPTB just have that lying around lol I think it’s a real woman ?

Candace
      Participant

@kasch I agree! Horace definitely looks to be at the top of the food chain here. The start and center of what this all is.

Megan
      Participant

Anyone tried talking to Otis?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok… It’s not ok…

Cristen
      Participant

Alright @lilmsfancpants you’ve got me doubting it was a fake lady.

Lauren Bello

Is the one on the right wearing a rabbit mask?

Sage
      Participant

Yes, I thought it was a real girl when I saw it. I think it might actually be Sarah. But , wtf is that statue thing facing her!?!?!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Sage.
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

well Otis is gone

Anonymous
      Inactive

NEW THREAD GUYS KEEP THE FUCK UP! OTIS TALK GO THERE!

JakeO
      Participant

and just when I though I was out…they pull me back in…

thank you @confuseddude for your video making skills.

Sage
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants, where did that photo come from? The one of REAL GIRL?

Candace
      Participant

I see three hooded people, Otis, two bodies on the floor and a blonDE woman in a red dress…but it’s blurry so who really knows.

Candace
      Participant

Closer on the body/star

Andrew K
      Participant

Holy shit, I have no words anymore. Nothing is real. Otis and @confuseddude are dead or goners….

@sfire8
      – to add onto your post, this explains different beliefs about the 8 pointed star. Note the idea that it is “the symbol of chaos.”

The 8-Pointed STAR Symbol

Russell
      Participant

“As it was in the days of Noah…”
      Interesting quote on that linked page, @anakindrew
      I see what you did there………

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Russell.
       Kristin
      Participant

Dis tew much. ???????

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Kristin.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

While Googling furiously for symbolisms and whatnot I found this fun little bit of interesting history.

Did you guys know that “Enoch” aka “Scribe of Judgement” was Biblical Noah’s great-grandfather?
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_(ancestor_of_Noah)

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Wow!! Back to form here with LUST. That must’ve been intense. Great call on following Noah and going with it.

Maranda
      Participant

Holy shit, what did I just watch? Everyone has covered the main takeaways already, I think. But about that weird robot thing next to the girl — could that be the “IT” Sarah mentioned in the email Macy leaked? Whatever it is, I don’t like the look of it.

I hope @confuseddude is alive and that we hear about what happened after the periscope stopped from him later. Andy… You asked for crazy and you got it!

Yael
      Participant

I just caught up and I am trying to eat my dinner because I am so shocked what I just saw!! So recap please because there were the voices so I want to not miss anythinf

Jackie
      Participant

indeed @confuseddude, Shiningans provided, when asking for shiningans.

Let us know how the 5th gate of hell is when you get back. Bring snacks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Amazing Periscope. I’m speechless. This was all planned out very precisely, which is pretty surprising… I’m disappointed in you Otis! We warned you! I hope he gets far away from all of this.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

What a day. Some quick thoughts; curious what others think.

-Noah leads @confuseddude to Horace and the ritual. Can we now safely assume that Noah’s spat with his pops is finished (or was a sham to begin with)? The entire thing today seems pretty orchestrated on Noah’s part.

-The girl. @meghanmayhem I’ve got no idea if it’s the same woman that I met, unfortunately, Not from the quality of the Periscope video. :-\

-Is this our first real look at The Clockmakers? As others have mentioned, we know from Tension emails that Horace was a Clockmaker, and that they always seemed to be a group that believed in Anoch. Is that who is being serviced in this odd ritual?

-Where do the OSDM fit into all of this? I can’t recall if I floated this theory on the forums before, but there always seemed to be an odd dissonance between the data-driven approach of the OSDM, and what seemed to be the more faithful, “We Believe in Anoch” vibe of the Clockmakers. (Michelle referred to her bosses believing in the book during The End in Tension.)

That ideological rift has had me wondering about how that relationship worked, and evolved. Was the OSDM some outside analytics firm or think tank employed by the Clockmakers to assist them in their schemes? One that couldn’t keep things together (Addison glitches, Samson being… well, Samson), which led to Clockmaker Horace sending in his son to clean things up? Or were they just an internal group that started to believe in data as the new god instead of traditional religion, leading to the same kind of breakdown and outcome?

Given that Horace seemed to be taking real ownership of “The Lust Experience” in his call with @taysavestheday, and that the Michelle that met with @thebuz seemed to have been knocked down a peg or two, I can’t help but wonder if OSDM was booted — much like Darren and Clint — after the project was first started, and Horace and co. are now taking a much more hands-on approach to all of this themselves.

Either way, I’m sure we’ve all made a terrible mistake and will pay dearly.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Omg, it finally got scary for the confused dude! I wish shit could be a little bit more adventuresome with my “path”… I understand tho, I’d be afraid to try to scare me if I weren’t me, too.

Jackie
      Participant

@bcbishop

Either way, I’m sure we’ve all made a terrible mistake and will pay dearly.

Maaaaaaaaan, man, man.

Sean

Andy is in some serious danger. As a service to our community, I cannot allow posts that would put others in that same danger. For now I’m making a judgement call to delete the post that had a geolocation

Anonymous
      Inactive

@tyson I agree with you. I went after the Macy dead drop and found the first weird deleted post from Otis, but I feel like I’m invisible to TPTB, even though I do post here. If it takes complaining to get attention like @confuseddude did, maybe that’s what we need to do.

I’m also not scared of them and don’t believe they are watching me.

Yael
        Participant

@jared go ahead and complain and see what happens. I am Too scared to complain ? Maybe later. Better you than me. It makes sense with Otis lately it been so weird how he post then take it down. You were the first one to notice last week how tired he was and Macy and others. It’s the postings cries the warnings maybe? I noticed that you catch them too quick before it took down so go complain and see what happens!!!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@bcbishop I’m gonna be real honest for a second…I’m still totally in Noah’s corner.
      Yes, he’s a shady shit head who’s mixed up in some nonsense either by his own choosing or just by obligation (or both! wee!). Who knows. He’s doing some stuff. But as mentioned before. I think he’s got what his pops doesn’t, which is a heart. Somewhere in there. And I like to think that he’s fighting good vs evil himself (lordt knows I do it on the daily) and hopefully one day he’ll be back to kicking Horace to the curb and taking the reins, but with a little restructuring. A little less evil.

Maranda
      Participant

@thegilded Just so you know, the post with the location is still visible on the activity feed.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I agree that Noah is still a wildcard. Instead of attending the ritual, he was hanging out nearby where he had seen @confuseddude before and successfully lured him (along with all of us watching) into Horace’s dark daytime activities.

Sean

@izryn – Yeah… Unfortunately we can’t delete activity feed data. Only topics and replies

Anonymous
      Inactive

HFS!!!!! What the what?!?!?! Ok I seriously need a new job because I always miss the craziest shit!!!!!! That. Was. NUTS!

Chris
      Participant

Is anyone else worried about Sarah here, or if not her, whoever that young woman was in the eight point star? She was lying so still that most of us thought she was a doll until Otis posted a photo with better lighting. In all the commotion with @confuseddude’s entrance, she didn’t look up or even flinch. However this woman figured into their ritual, I’m not getting the impression it was totally voluntary. And even if it was, they clearly felt she should be unconscious for the thing, if we weren’t in fact just looking at a dead body. The mutilation in Tension was staged– but we weren’t supposed to see this. Have they crossed a line?

Mike
      Participant

@bcbishop – Great thoughts

Noah leads @confuseddude to Horace and the ritual. Can we now safely assume that Noah’s spat with his pops is finished (or was a sham to begin with)?”

– Maybe it’s more than that. Maybe it’s a “if I lead this dude to my pops, he’ll leave me alone for a bit” as in a sacrificial lamb thing. Or knowing what we know about Noah, it was purposely done to shine a light on what’s really happening and can play it off to his dad like…”Whoops, dude just followed me”.

– Is it possible that the girl is Stacey? Maybe we’re looking at it all wrong. Maybe the girl isn’t a sacrifice, but is the one receiving the power from the ritual.

Is this our first real look at The Clockmakers?

– Saying this in a Vince Vaughn from Swingers tone – The Clockmakers don’t do rituals on a Friday between noon and 5, that’s the skank shift. It could be, but I would think they’re more in power than a daytime Friday ritual that doesn’t happen on a golf course, but then again, maybe we’re looking at them all wrong.

-Where do the OSDM fit into all of this?

What if that *is* OSDM? What if the data angle was just one of their ploys to misdirect us and they truly believe in Anoch and everything?

Always the cultsmaid, never the cult. Le sigh

Chris
      Participant

@mike I like that theory about Noah a lot better. I think it’s definitely suspect that he led @confuseddude to the warehouse and then disappeared. What if this is the same kind of stunt as his night with @meghanmayhem? Trying to show us how dangerous and powerful Horace really is. Horace obviously wasn’t happy when Andy walked in. That was not part of his plan. Sure Noah used Andy and likely put him in serious danger in order to expose the truth, but no one ever said Noah was a saint. I’d say the father/son feud could just be warming up.

Mike
      Participant

Exactly @macbethinabathtub – It’s beginning to seem like he’ll use people to help him/get his point across even if it means they get screwed over. He doesn’t care as long as it helps him.

Granted, no one has been screwed over….yet.

thehazelverse
      Participant

What if they really were just in rehearsal, and Actor who plays Noah legit didn’t recognize Andy? What if he really did accidentally just lead him back to the “cave”?

P.s
      I still think it was a doll. It didn’t look like a real person in the live scope.

Sage
      Participant

@hazelverse, hahaha! That would explain them doing this in the middle of the day on a Friday! Lol

thehazelverse
      Participant

That’s what I’m saying.

Rituals don’t usually take place in the middle of the day with the door open.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

What the ever loving fuck. This is what I’ve been waiting for. SO.MANY.THEORIES.

Melissa
      Participant

What the ever loving fuck happened!!?

Shaun
      Participant

I’m super confused (no pun intended) but did @confuseddude ever post anything after his periscope?? His activity feed went dark after that.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

He’s gone completely dark–no word from him yet @shaun

Anonymous
      Inactive

It appears that Otis has deactivated his Facebook.

My theory is Noah wanted all of us to see the ritual. It wasn’t a sacrifice, but looks like a ritual to put life into a doll. A confidant maybe?

Ade due damballa.
      Give me the power, I beg of you.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Hey gang, what’s up? Been busy all day and just checking in. Stephanie showed up to rehearsal as a blonde in a red dress today. That was odd. Said she was coming from an audition.

No no, I’m kidding.

WTF was all that?????????????????

Sent screengrabs to my mythologist pal and will report back.

Russell
      Participant

Hey, been traveling all night so trying to catch up with comments & theories. I think there is going to be a larger motive revealed at some point because of the way this played out. @lazysmartperson touched on this a couple pages back. If Noah is involved, why wasn’t he at this ritual? Why was he hanging out nearby? It seems very deliberate that this encounter happened, and my theory is @confuseddude is probably just on the first step of being given information (or given a task) that he will need later, or he needs to share with the community later.

Megan
      Participant

@russell – my guess is he was running there because that’s where daddy was, and he didn’t think @confuseddude would actually have the balls to follow him. Maybe it’s not necessary that he’s at the ritual but he’s still peripherally involved?

I doubt we’ll hear from @confuseddude again.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Agreed, @coryphella. People like Horace and Noah only keep others around if they can be of use to them. I fear @confuseddude has served his purpose.

Viewing 118 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar