5/15 – Weird deleted post from Otis

Tagged: ,

This topic has 48 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Cara.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Otis made a very strange post and then deleted it after a few minutes. I’m so glad I got a screenshot. All 88 comments said ‘tibi cedo’. Did anyone else see this??

Jackie
      Participant

Latin for ‘To You’ says google.

Chris
      Participant

According to a Latin vocabulary lesson I found, they expand it to actually say “I submit/yield to you.”

Uh oh.

Jackie
      Participant

Also found a second translation: “I SUBMIT TO YOU”
      Oh, Hi @macbethinabathtub

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

Whoa. Did he sign the investor’s paperwork too?

Kortney
      Participant

WHAT THE NUTS

Kevin
      Participant

Look like ‘cedo’ can also be something like ‘cede’, ‘concede’, ‘surrender’, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

So, “I concede to you”?

Sean

Well then. I was hoping we were going to have a little longer with nice Otis before… whatever this is comes around

Anonymous
      Inactive

Another translation i found says “submit to you”

Edit: sorry, just saw your post @theladyj

Anonymous
      Inactive

Omg OTIS NO! NOT YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN!

WHY THEY DO THIS??

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

OMG NOOOOO!!! It means “I submit to you”

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

It was nice knowing you, old friend.

Cara
      Participant

Whaaaaaat! Apparently it translates to “I submit to you” FUUUUUU

Maranda
      Participant

My googling matches up with what @theladyj and @macbethinabathtub posted. Why would Otis post something like that, though, unless he was told to? Could it be a message to us in line with today’s events, that they’ve gotten to Otis too?

Cara
      Participant

Poor Otis. What has he gotten himself into?

Sean

If you’ll recall, the OSDM both used Latin heavily and also made us post certain things on our social media accounts. This fits with the idea that They have Their hands on him

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Welp.

I hope you remembered to leave a key for your neighbor this time, ol’ boy.

Chris
      Participant

Is it possible that we’re seeing the effects of the System? Otis seems like a good candidate. Poor guy, alone, loveless, jobless, unaware of the modern world. Now he has a high paying job with the Sinclairs, finally gets a date with the girl he’s been after, and spouting Latin on Facebook? Before and after.

Alyssa
        Participant

@macbethinabathtub TRUE. The System has worked so well for him, he’s surrounded by all the new friends he’s met in the forum! Sign me up, Sinclair!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Another cult guys…. ahhhh fuuuucccckkkkk. Tibi Cedu: “I submit to you” reminds me a lot of that paper they had some of you sign at registration… What did we get ourselves into?? What is happening to Otis!?

Kevin
      Participant

@wanda102 pointed out that the phrasing is very similar to the form from registration.

Lust registration

Chris
      Participant

This also adds an interesting new context to his earlier status that’s still up. Did something happen while Otis was asleep today? Is there more to him feeling as though he lost time than we thought?

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is so bonkers, but I kind of feel like we all saw this coming, right?

Kevin
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub Did Addison lose time while she was in the helmet?

Andrew K
      Participant

Fuck! Was something in that NDA they made him sign to drive for Noah? Or did Noah’s DAD get to him? I KNEW SOMETHING BAD WOULD HAPPEN TO HIM!!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@anakindrew Otis said he had another driving job and he didn’t know if it was for the same guy “or one of his friends, or just someone he worked with”, he just knew he’d done the one job and they contacted him for another.
      Maybe he thought he was rolling with Noah again and Father Sinclair showed up.

Chris
      Participant

@kevin It’s possible, though in poor Sabrina’s case she ended up losing months. There are signs we can look for, clashes between selves. Like when Addison would wonder why she knew German or say she didn’t remember writing the diary. Hopefully that’s not what’s happening, though. Otis is great just the way he is!

Andrew K
      Participant

@meghanmayhem yeah you’re right….he never specified who he was working for that day. Only that the person who initially hired him yelled at him and had a temper.

Fuck, I fucking knew something bad would happen to Otis. I hope he’s ok.

Kevin
      Participant

So if they’re screwing around in Otis’ head, it has got be because of our interest in him. They didn’t need to create an Addison, we created one and served poor Otis up on a platter.

Andrew K
      Participant

Fuck, he should’ve never made him that Facebook account. What have we done!?

Poor, sweet nice old man finally had the date of his dreams and now this?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@anakindrew I meeeeaannnnnn, if he IS under submission of The System, Father Sinclair said that if he could get Noah back at the helm, “maybe he’ll even actually help some people along the way”

So…maybe Otis will live a happy and pain free life with his new romance and new job? Maybe? Eh? Anyone?

*cough*

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

I’m afraid Otis is lost now. He will probably seem alright after, but something in him has changed unconsciously, I suspect.

Andrew K
      Participant

@meghanmayhem – I think we know it’s too late for that.

Jackie
      Participant

Chloe
      Participant

Is this going to be the same thing as what happened to Sabrina/Addison? Are we seeing it from the very beginning when they start the process with the helmet or with the brainwashing?

More importantly, is Otis’s dream woman the one who really kicked off all of this happening to him?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Oh boy. This’ll be interesting…

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Bruh what the fuck Otis, we all told you to be careful and have caution on this job but look what happens, you get all spooky on us… smfh

#OtisIs2spooky4me

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I feel like “well fuck” applies to every topic I’m waking up to.

Melissa
      Participant

“For You”. You know, with so many people getting mysterious phone calls and visitations yesterday after poking the bear I wonder if Otis is actually more than he lets on to be. That or he’s a “silly motherfucker” like us and signed up for Lust? 🙁

#preparingmyheart

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Remember, a few months ago, Otis started complaining of headaches. Just like Addison.

I’ll bet this has been going on for awhile.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I definitely saw this coming, which makes it a little easier to deal with for me. Now I wonder where it goes from here… We won’t think of him the same after this.

Sage
      Participant

Does he belong to the Lust/Ouroborus cult now…whoever, whatever that is??

Alyssa
      Participant

Isn’t all this worry a bit unreasonable? Since meeting the Sinclairs, Otis has made dozens of new friends, joined a social network, gained employment, gotten a date with a lady he fancied. Life is good! Sometimes to get ahead, sacrifices must be might, like submitting to a “higher power” every now and then…but can you blame the guy? I say, you do you, Otis.

Lukas L
      Participant

Ok I admit this is weird. But what if Otis is really that socially awkward or Janis is actually really just kinda kinky (She loves the rooster) that he is saying “I submit to you” to her in a exotic language? But then realized posting that after one date on Facebook could be considered creepy.

Daniel
      Participant

OTIS NO!!!!!

Cara
      Participant

Cool, thanks @thebuz! Still getting the hang of what goes where in these forums.

Cara
      Participant

Hey, so has anyone heard anything from Otis since that strange Facebook post?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Not that I’m aware of.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey @chrysalis359, going to merge this with Jared’s other post to keep all info in one spot. This helps bump the original thread too. 🙂

Viewing 44 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar