5.2 Brief Clint Sears update

This topic has 15 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Bryan Bishop.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Given that both Darren and Gordon were spotted on-site yesterday, I thought it was important to share this tiny sliver of info.

After hitting the Registration Event, I contacted Clint. I primarily wanted to know if we were all in danger, particularly after meeting The Man With The Stick. His response:

Why do you keep going back? Do they have something on you? I don’t want to be involved and you keep walking in.

I explained my reasons, and he hit me back with something very simple:

Everything is fucked. I can’t help anyone further than I already have.

I don’t know if there was a rift between Clint and Darren, or how Darren got roped back in, but Clint is clearly out. And it sounds like he’s staying out.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Back when DLB and CS were booted (back in February IIRC), and it seemed like stuff on his FB page was in-game, I requested to add him to follow along. He never accepted and I thought nothing more of it.

Out of the blue, he accepted it 4 days ago. Maybe he’s realizing we’re in too deep and wants to keep an eye on us to try to warn us?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Maybe, @nothenrygale. When I first read that “I can’t help anyone further” line I assumed he meant us, the community. Writing this post though, I couldn’t help but wonder if he actually meant Darren?

Max Z
      Participant

Shit. Thanks for shooting off that email, Bryan, that was very smart thinking of you.

So is it safe-ish to say at this point that all the shifts with the Investors and such are more of a hijacking than something that’s been in “control” all along? Like the fact that they kept going out of their way yesterday to communicate to us that it’s JUST AN IMMERSIVE THEATER THING is a way to misdirect us from the fact that this is something that’s been taken out of Darren and Clint and Gordon’s hands and turned into something a bit more sinister? I think signs point to a hijacking/change of plans because the Investors took a while to reveal themselves, and the Registration date turned from “The System” registration to “The Lust Experience” registration? Maybe whoever was behind the System (which remember came to us via spam, a hijacking of sorts in itself) saw that it wasn’t working to pull us in how they wanted, got rid of Sarah, and decided to switch their interests to this immersive theater Lust experience thing…

Sorry for the ramble, My mind is going a mile a minute right now.

Lia
      Participant

@nothenrygale Same thing happened to me. Usually when a guy friends me after midnight I’m like ….hmmmmm. But when it’s Clint Sears i’m like HMMMMM!

Mike
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants….

But when it’s Clint Sears i’m like MMMMM!

Fixed that for ya 😉

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Did he friend you, or did you friend him and he just accepted it later?

Lia
      Participant

@nothenrygale The latter. But it sounds like the same day that he accepted your request.

Lia
      Participant

@mike PERFECT.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Din’t we see “Clint Sears” edit your post?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

I’ve been chewing on something for a while now, figured I’d share it here.

Once Darren and Clint were outed as the ‘creators’ of Tension, Darren talked a bit throughout many interviews and podcasts about how they didn’t want to be exposed in the beginning and went through the “Ellis Gordon” stuff to hide their involvement out of the belief that they wanted this to stand independent of the people who made it; they wanted this to grow organically rather than being associated with filmmaker Darren Lynn Bousman.

I’ve been wondering as to whether all the stuff with Darren and Clint lately is a cover. A smokescreen to make it look like they’ve been removed from the project. Darren, at the very least, had no problems remaining in the shadows throughout Tension and only decided to come clean once things revolving Ascension ticket sales became not favorable to the Investors. If Ascension had gone as planned without the initial slump in sales, I’d imagine Darren wouldn’t have ever revealed himself.

So if that’s true, could Darren and Clint still be working on Lust in the shadows once more while we’re all led to believe they’ve got nothing to do with it?

Lia
      Participant

@hazelverse It was an OOG nip-it-in-the-bud situation. They probably would have felt bad deleting everything Chris wrote so they just edited.

scot
      Participant

Clint also accepted my friend request on Facebook late at night a few days ago, thing is I honestly don’t remember sending him a request. It’s not in my nature to reach out like that. I was so freaked out that I changed so my password. But I guess it’s possible I forgot doing it.

thehazelverse
      Participant

… but was it?

Jackie
      Participant
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Oh my god, I love this @theladyj!

(Because cheering about two childhood best friends getting torn apart by nefarious organizations is always appropriate.)

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar