4/4/17 Sinclair Press Release

This topic has 165 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Kyle Bown.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Just got an email press release regarding Noah, did everyone get it?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Sure did. “Hospitalized for exhaustion.” Embedding below.

“If you are contacted by Noah Sinclair at any point and, particularly if you witness any of the previously mentioned behavior, please immediately: A. ASK FOR HIS CURRENT LOCATION and B. contact our team of medical professionals at sinclairhelp@gmail.com so that we may immediately give him the help that he needs.”

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Bryan Bishop. Reason: Added SinclairHelp info
       Addison
      Participant

Just did, image here. #whereisnoah

if dude shows up brainwashed and wearing a red dress i'm calling shennagins

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just got it too. Noah has type 2 diabetes. If he contacts any of us, we need to find out his current location and get in touch with their medical team at sinclairhelp@gmail.com.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

The part about contacting medical professionals makes me think he may be making some unscheduled appearances.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Hahahaha and hahah “exhaustion”

“Make no mistake, this current situation is merely another win in the making”

Sometimes kids, being a drunk wandering the streets in LA is a win!

Kristin
      Participant

I didn’t so thanks for posting this!!! ??

Briana
      Participant

“life-long sober fitness enthusiast”

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Briana.
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

So Noah was hospitalized for “exhaustion”, and then went missing and learned he had type 2 diabetes… and then ran away??

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Btw, what’s up with Sarah not using the oxford comma? C’mon!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

So he may “act weird” or have “conspiratorial thoughts”.

“When they stop believing you, that’s when it’s begun”

Do we think this is a way for Sarah to discredit Noah and oust him from power and take over the company?

Maranda
      Participant

“life-long sober fitness enthusiast” … One of those words shouldn’t belong if what the focus group saw was real!

Lia
      Participant

What a load of baloney, Sarah.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I got it too. I’ve never met the guy, but I do hope he’s on the road to recovery…

The community is always here to help anyone in need.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Sean

“Diabetes attacks the mind. So if maybe you guys see him please tell us” seems PR code for “We have no idea where he is, please help us but also believe us when we say he’s healthy”

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I feel like this is the general go to excuse for all those celebrities that have addiction problems, right as they go into rehab. Oh it’s not drugs or alcohol, oh no, it’s just diabetes. I wonder if this diabetes story has any truth to it. If I happen to find Noah, I’m just gonna ask if he wants to go out for a drink. I’m not gonna report someone that wants to be left alone and do some thinking. Dude already has enough problems.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@meghanmayhem It could be. I wonder what state of mind Noah is in right now.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I have this feeling that he’ll contact us and claim they’re out to get him and we have to decide whether to believe him and protect him, or believe Sarah and assume he’s “not of sound mind” and rat him out.

INTERESTING.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@thegilded “If he is yelling stuff about conspiracies and/or organizations that are brainwashing people known as the OSDM, it’s just the diabetes TRUST”
      Sus

M.
      Participant

Sounds a lot like “everything’s fine but….” Sarah is doing preemptive damage control. Also seems like they don’t know where the fuck he is and they’re worried about what he may tell us. The truth perhaps? Now it’s starting to sound a lot more like the OSDM is involved here.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@meghanmayhem @thegilded That, or “Oh shit, he’s gone rogue and might tell people about the larger conspiracy that’s really going on here.”

Methinks we’re about to learn what The System might be fronting for.

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

I have type 2 diabetes. This explains so much…..

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I agree @michelle. Seems like he ran off after the arrest and want everyone to just take what he tells them (if what he says is damaging) as diabetes crazy talk??

Addison
      Participant

Crazy how the medical professionals on Sunday looked EXACTLY like LAPD officers, huh?

Also.. I received this email at my work address, despite originally contacting Noah/Sarah via my personal address. The only non-work people that have this email are the OSDM, and I still don’t know how they got it.

I THINK SOMETHING’S FISHY HERE GUYS

Kevin
      Participant

Small thing, but the non-American spelling on ‘realising’ stands out. Might not be anything, but a bit odd.

Candace
      Participant

I was about to post the picture but I see everyone got it too! Wow….diabetes runs in my family…this is a strange turn of events…

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I’d be curious if the arrest was real? I know people were questioning the authenticity of the Police who showed but kind of brushed it along as this is a show but maybe the police that showed were honest to God not real and hired by Sarah/OSDM/who ever has the real power after Noah was getting too sloppy… Noah made a break for it when he could and got away? Now they’re enlisting us to find him… or it’s just crazy talk IDK, I feel everything we guess is crazy talk haha

Kevin Flint
      Participant

Here’s what went through my mind in order as I read it:

1) They’re not ready. They need more time.
      2) Holy shit it takes balls to drag Diabetes into this. Someone’s gonna cry foul
      3) Oh, they are good. Use it as a PSA for diabetes awareness.
      4) Here comes the setup. Time to get us searching for Crazy Noah Sinclair.

But really? Employing diabetes as a device? Brave.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So here’s the thing with reporting his location. Do we try to help out Noah? Do we think he’s about to blow the lid off of The System? I still think Noah’s an asshole, but some times you need to be an asshole to get things done. Assholes can also still have vital information that needs to be protected.

If we don’t buy into this BS, if we don’t “believe the distraction”, the best way to protect Noah is mass confusion.

That means we spam the email. We flood them with misinformation about Noah’s whereabouts. He’s (potentially) a fairly wealthy dude, so there’s a possibility he could’ve left the state.

So do we go this route? Do we feed them misinformation to send whomever is looking for him on a wild goose chase? Do we feed them information to take them AWAY from Noah?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I ain’t turning Noah in no matter how crazed the ‘betes has made him.

Noah is my dude.

Edit: If he decides to reach out. Haven’t heard from him since the arrest.

Candace
      Participant

This sounds like a load of shit Sarah made up to find him. Sounds like he’s trying to break free of The System and she is trying to get him back and make him sound crazy… I am scared for him! This makes it sound like he is trapped. I don’t like that. That speaks to me on a whole new level. Someone trying to trap you and discredit you…sorry all these thoughts going through me… I hope he’s ok.

Melissa
      Participant

Los Angeles’ premiere medical professionals, [Noah] was hospitalized for exhaustion.….While there, Mr. Sinclair learned that he joins the other 29 million adults in the United States who share the diagnoses of type 2 diabetes.

You mean to tell me that after being arrested 4/2 in the afternoon…. presumptively having a “diabetic episode” that he made it all the way to 4/3 with a misdiagnosis of “exhaustion” and THEN diagnosed later with DM Type II/hypoglycemia? Without going into a diabetic coma?

I mean I guess he could have been booked, released (somehow didn’t get hold for public intoxication/didn’t get screened by the dispensary staff), went home/hospital thereafter, hospitalized for exhaustion…then the hospital staff figured out the whole DM Type II?

Anybody else find this fishy?

Cristen
      Participant

I second @thebuz. I’m all for keeping Noah safe and hearing what he has to say.

If you can’t beetus, join us.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Noah can hide out in our oddities museum. I’m not a fan of The System, but I’m not too keen on turning anyone potentially in to the OSDM.

I still reserve the right to kick him in the dick if he really has it coming.

Winston Smith
        Participant

@kipsie Hmm, ok, but only if he brings a complete copy of “The System”, and donates it to the cult section of the museum. 🙂 Oh, and no kitchen privileges, I get the feeling Noah is the kinda guy who steals lunches.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@winstonsmith My demands are more simple. I just want him to hold this sign for a minute. 🙂

View post on imgur.com

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@wanda102 pun game STRONG.

Diabeetus cat

Kevin Flint
      Participant

Contrary to life in the movies, the house always wins. If Sinclair is a tool, you’re best to bet on the house.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I haven’t spoken to Noah before but I’m going to stay straight until I ever talk to him and get his side to what’s going on. If I get a call from him I would like to think on the situation and only act on it after having both sides of whatever is going on. No mater what his story is though, it seems Noah’s not so chill with “The System” at the moment (which may just be a good thing for us)

Martha Acevedo
      Participant

Fyi:

Requires a medical diagnosis
      Symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, hunger, fatigue, and blurred vision. In some cases, there may be no symptoms.

Chris
      Participant

After this press release Noah is now the only person in this situation I absolutely trust. This is classic PR doublespeak. They’re simultaneously discrediting him while protecting the brand and the mental acuity of its figurehead prior to this falling out. He does not have diabetes. He knows something and they don’t want him sharing it. It sounds like any minute he’s going to need our help. I’m in the same camp as @thebuz, no way I’m emailing them if I get contacted.

Candace
      Participant

@nothenrygale lmfao that cat looks like my cat and someone has definitely told me she looks like that guy before ??

Mike
      Participant

This has conspiracy written all over it. I feel like Noah knows something/got a little too close to something. Maybe they’re worried about a drunken Noah being a whistle blower on things he’s seen/been involved with OSDM.

Loose lips sink OSDM

Dawson
      Participant

Several things stood out to me:

“As a life-long sober fitness enthusiast, Noah Sinclair has always been the epitome of a healthy mind and a healthy body and he will continue to be so in the very near future.” I would think that Noah would seek medical advice if he didn’t feel right. At that point, his doctor would run some tests and determine any medical issues.

Second thought, why the @gmail address? I have a few websites of my own, and I can create up to 500 email addresses per website. So, why not a @noahsinclair.com address?

And why an email? If Noah was that much in danger to himself, wouldn’t a phone call be quicker? I think this email is to collect email addresses.

Put the biggest thing was the list of symptoms: confusion, memory loss, irritability, conspiratorial thinking, aggressive behavior and difficulty engaging in conversation.

Conspiratorial thinking. Is Sarah setting us up for something in the future?

GoldTongue
      Participant

Am I the only one who thinks Sarah has Noah’s best interests at heart?

Chris
      Participant

Absolutely, @mike. The diabetes is a smokescreen designed to do one thing: prime us to discount anything he says. They want us to think he’s crazy. That means whatever he says, while perhaps not be the total truth (he IS Noah Sinclaire) will certainly be a lot more truthful than whatever game Sarah is playing. Of course the symptoms match, that’s why they chose it. Of course we know people with diabetes. That’s why they chose it. He’s gone off the reservation and they’re SCARED. And whatever scares them should absolutely terrify us.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.
       Nicole Mae
      Participant

Did only ‘winners’ get this release? I don’t see anything in my email. I was one of the ‘maybes’

Blondie
      Participant

Someone said he didn’t smell of booze on Sunday? Did he happen to smell like pear drops by any chance? Just asking because when my Dad has high blood sugar, he always smells like pear drops… (Also hoping you guys know what pear drops are…)

Blondie
      Participant

@maenicole I got the e-mail and I wasn’t ever put into any of the groups…

Mike
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub – Yes exactly! Instead of wasting my time on Battlestar Gallactica, I was watching X-Files 😛 That choice has paid off

He’s their biggest asset and biggest enemy all in one.

Or what if it’s a double double cross (secret In n Out menu item?) where they’re setting this up to “observe” us again and see what theories we come up with. It’s all about data.

Chloe
      Participant

Basically, this is a warning that Noah is going to call or email someone and whomever it is will have to get Noah to tell where he is, and will have to decided whether they want to give him up or not to Sarah. This almost seems something like what was going on with Tom and Addison and the cat-bear-animal-thing.

I also wonder if this is where the “losers” of The System might come in. I’m not sure if he wants anything to do with anyone in or joining The System anymore, and he does have all our email’s. Maybe he’ll start emailing and contacting people that didn’t get in to try to build a different company where he’s the only one that runs things, or to try to overrun Sarah.

Martha Acevedo
      Participant

I would think it’s a stretch to say Sarah has his best interest in mind. I think there’s a possibility that Noah could be setting us up. They might be working together also. Leading us all to give our attention to Noah, but what is Sarah doing?

Martha Acevedo
      Participant

#StrongerTogether

Gabrielle Jewell
      Participant

I received no response from Noah or Sarah after my initial email to join. Yet I still received a press release.

I’m going off my gut here, and I don’t trust a single person involved in any of this. All of it just seems….so all over the place. Is this a new storyline? Or a new way to cover up brainwashing? Or am I totally overthinking this?

Hoping Noah has the decency to at least set the record straight to someone.

Melissa
      Participant

“Diabetes attacks the mind. So if maybe you guys see him please tell us” seems PR code for “We have no idea where he is, please help us but also believe us when we say he’s healthy”

^
      Exactly @thegilded

So if a person finds him now that individual has to figure out–do you turn him in to Sarah? Or do you go for Plan B?

Nicole Mae
      Participant

So weird! @blondie I still have nothing in my inbox and I’ve heard directly from Noah via email before. What email address did it come in from?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Anyone receive the press release twice, I just received it again? I’m assuming it was just a mistake, but who knows at this point lol

Martha Acevedo
      Participant

We should keep in mind remember they could also be trying you separate us knowing that strength comes in numbers. If they split us up with half of us on the left boarding Noah’s Ark and the other half on tje right sinking with Sarah (nothing more clever came to mind) meanwhile theyre in the middle orchestrating this all. Mm pues #TrustIssiesForLife

Andrew K
      Participant

I Got the email. I really want to hear what he has to say/ his story. Not sure what I’ll do if I get a call.

Sarah did say he’s “not performing his previously agreed upon marital duties” or something like that at the focus group.

I think their whole relationship is a farse, nothing more than a business arrangement.

Sarah came up with The System and manipulated him into being the figure head and now he wants out.

Thoughts – @thebuz @shankfx22 ?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I received the email but it was blank so I emailed back and screenshot my interaction…
      Where is their head?

I’m not exactly sure who is responding but they responded as “we”. Slip of the tongue?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

It sounds like The Omega Council has finally decided to take matters into their own hands… Good…

Sarah, I’ve got your back.

Kevin Flint
      Participant

If Noah contacts me for help I’ll have one question for him: “What’s in it for me?”

Blondie
      Participant

@maenicole From the original e-mail address thenoahsystem@gmail.com – so we know it’s coming from Sarah. And it seems like they’re still being sent out so you never know. Yours might be on the way. At least we have a community that shares so people don’t miss out on important info 🙂

John
      Participant

Press Release is phony.

The system says BE IMPULSIVE and teaches “Drink in the Afternoon”. Obviously, Noah is not the sober victim in the press release.

I told the purported medical professionals in the press release that Noah is with my Quaffing down some cold beer!

Common people don’t be the ugly, weak and complacent. Become the SYSTEM

Lia
      Participant

@maenicole, @macbethinabathtub brought up a really interesting point. None of us have ever been contacted by Noah alone via email. That email account is shared with Sarah. He probably won’t use it one to reach out.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Where is their head?

I’m not sure who is communicating to us right now but was “we” a slip of thr tongue?

Russell
      Participant

At the Focus Group, one of the last things he said was “you don’t know what you’ve done.”
      I wonder if he sees those of us in that room as potential allies since we have had a taste of Sarah’s (and whoever is behind her) manipulation and if he were to send a message we would understand it.

Or, he may see us as pawns to be avoided at all cost.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

^^^ See my above post. I got this interaction when the email that was sent to me was empty…

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Normal human hat:
      I think I’m Team Noah right now.

Conspiracy hat:

It was all fake. Noah isn’t diabetic. Noah isn’t a drunk. Noah hasn’t escaped. Noah is still in the fold and this is all a ruse. Divide the community into Team Noah and Team Sarah, meanwhile they are working together and this is all bullshit designed to prey on our sympathies. The Press Release is a thinly disguised ruse that we’re susposed to be suspicious of, and to thus trust Noah. Those of us who are pro system are going to stay there, those of us who have been wary of Sarah and the company will go with Noah, and be brought back in through the back door.

Kevin
      Participant

@shankfx22 Yeah, that’s a weirdly specific turn of phrase. If they’d stuck with the corporate PR speak, ‘where our heads are at’ would make some sense, but ‘where our head is at’ suggests something else.

I didn’t dive too deep into that National Geographic article. Is there some connection there? Or are we dealing with a Get Out scenario?

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants what do you mean nobody has been contacted alone via email by Noah? I was emailed by Noah last week from that email address. Or someone that was using the email address as him.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kevin oh fuck me if it’s a Get Out situation ?? Usually Sarah signs off on this email so who is this now? You’re right it could be “the company” as “we”, however I’m not buying that. What’s your take if it IS connected to the National geographic?

Anonymous
      Inactive

My email from Noah is blank.. Thank you all for posting the press release!

Briana
      Participant

@maenicole was it signed by Noah or Sarah? I think she means that the email address has been used by both to contact us. Noah wouldn’t call out for help using a joint email, because then Sarah would know he’s doing it (this is assuming he’s trying to hide it from her)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Briana.
       Lia
      Participant

@maenicole That’s EXACTLY what I’m saying.

Case in point. I fell right into her fucking trap just now.

This lady better watch out.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Been thinking this over, and I’m going to play devil’s advocate for a moment.

We all love a big conspiracy theory. Hell, Tension and the OSDM have primed us for them. But let’s look at some facts.

-Noah showed up acting drunk at the Focus Group. He threw an empty bottle of beer to the ground, before going outside and acting even drunker.

-However, Buz has said he smelled no booze on Noah when he got up close. Doesn’t quite fit.

-Additionally, some of Noah’s behavior could be explained by the diagnoses in the press release.

-The police officers that took Noah away didn’t give him a breathalyzer test, have him walk a straight line, or any of the other things I generally worried about when driving home after many scotches in my younger days.

Given that, is it possible — perhaps not even likely — that this press release is legitimate? That the dude had some sort of diabetes-related attack, staggered outside after a brutal fight with his wife, and flagged down some cops to take him to safety before he got himself (or members of the focus group) killed in the street? After which, perhaps he went to doctors to get diagnosed, and has since gone AWOL?

Nobody would be more into the mysterious, on-the-run theory than me, but the truth is the dude didn’t smell like booze, full stop. Maybe he drank that beer, maybe he didn’t, but if he was as hammered as we initially thought Buz would have smelled something. So shouldn’t we consider the answer that the evidence supports, rather than the one that’s simply the most fun to theorize about?

thehazelverse
      Participant

I’m annoyed. This is the 4th time I’ve tried to post this (and had to retype it).

OK- so my immediate thought is that this is a PR stunt coordinated by Sarah and Noah in order to set Noah up as the Phoenix- giving him a redemption story that makes a more compelling narrative (for those who might want to emulate him).

They are testing our responses. Maybe they did choose who to send the release to (maybe they didn’t). Maybe they want to see what we’ll do with it. How we share it. If we spread their word… and how we do it.

Or … something else entirely.

Candace
      Participant

@bruinbown that’s an interesting theory! Kind of like the original BOS being the back door route back into the OOA.

@lilmsfancpants
      holy shit…that just got super awkward. I didn’t even think about it going there…

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants @brianamatopoeia

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/21ca6up.png[/IMG]

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Nicole Mae.
       thehazelverse
      Participant

Lia!!! Lmaaaaao. That’s toooo good not to sip.

Lia
      Participant

@pandace88 I’m surprised she cares!

Kevin
      Participant

@shankfx I don’t really have one, ha. I really didn’t read up much on that, so was thinking someone else might have some info there. I’m inclined to agree with you about the oddness. The ‘we’ makes sense in the press release itself as it’s coming from the company, the plural ‘our’ before the singular ‘head is’ phrase is peculiar. But it does look like Sarah is the one sending emails right now, given her response to @lilmsfancpants, so who knows?

Whoever it is, they’ll probably just blame the weirdness on exhaustion!

Anonymous
      Inactive
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Oh shit. I felt that heat blast from here.

Lia
      Participant

@buz @meghanmayhem I made sure to return the courtesy. LOSING your husband sounds like quite the pickle to be in!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to say I quite enjoy both Noah and Sarah.

So when I say I’m #TeamNoah I’m also #TeamSarah.

Really, I’m just #TeamTrueLove

And that’s why we’re here right folks? To get these two love birds back together. Central theme of Lust Experience.

Maxwell R
      Participant

Time to start flyering I guess… Where is Noah

Chris
      Participant

Last seen sporting sick Henna tattoo.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The response I got after replying that I got no press release was actually pretty nice. I was a little surprised.

Sage
      Participant

I keep thinking about Noah’s “story” on his website about ousting his father at the age of 22. Maybe it’s happening to him now too?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Just had an interesting exchange with Sarah Sinclair.

In line with my devil’s advocate post above, I emailed Sarah for comment about whether the hospitalization was tied to his arrest. She first hit me back, saying “I’m not sure what fairy tales you’ve been told recently Mr. Bishop… but Noah Sinclair has never been arrested,” and that the officers “happily gave him a ride, both as officers of the law and, now, personal fans of Mr. Sinclair.” She went on to say “I would strongly urge you to stop these lies and suppress them whenever and wherever you encounter them.”

I responded by saying I was referring to the Periscope streams we’d all seen, as well as the forum reports that he showed up drunk to the event, and asked for her to confirm whether he’d been drinking at the time or not.

Her response… well, I’ll just quote this one in full.

“Mr Sinclair has been sober all of his life and the EMPTY aluminum can that people saw him throw was one that he found in the trash and NOT in recycling bin which is what caused his anger in the first place. He is nothing if not a big believer in leaving a better, greener earth for all.

I will not comment further on any lies about what happened outside of that.

Please stop chasing such sensational stories Mr. Bishop. We would have thought that you of all people would have been given warnings about the power of inconvenient narratives by now.”

So, she’s contending that Noah was not drunk, allegedly having a diabetic attack, and was super salty because he found an empty can in the trash instead of the recycling bin. (Also, reminder that we can fuck with you, Bryan.)

I’m now devil’s advocating my devil’s advocate position. There’s bullshit afoot.

Blondie
      Participant

I really am struggling with how I feel about this whole situation… I hate to see anyone in trouble, but then Noah doesn’t really strike me as the kind of guy who would get himself in the situation many are theorising about. It’s an easy bandwagon to jump on – guy seems like an arrogant jerk, gets wasted, neglects his wife, but she’s an emasculating b*tch so hell, she deserves it… Noah has suddenly become the good guy?! Even I fell into this trap temporarily, but something doesn’t feel right.

Although, working on behalf of the OSDM raises a tonne of issues for me – I just can’t dismiss Sarah as the bad guy, or girl, in this situation. She may be being manipulated. She may be concerned about the whereabouts of her husband for genuine reasons – although if my hypothetical other half was running all over town, cheating on me and bragging about it, I might be glad he was gone. I just don’t know. I guess I’m not ready to write her off yet.

Oh, how I’ve missed the feeling of sitting on the fence. Now where is my cushion?

thehazelverse
      Participant

Definitely not a can and I’m pretty sure I “saw” Noah take a swig.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@hazelverse Did he have a bottle or a can?

Blondie
      Participant

@bcbishop There could be a variety of reasons why Sarah would want to protect Noah’s “image”. On a business level, she would be protecting the brand. Whoever she is working on behalf of would certainly be unhappy with this turn of events. On a personal level, maybe some vestige of affection remains and she wants to protect him from any further trouble by smoothing this over as soon as possible. It’s fishy yet, but I can see reasons for the cover up story…

thehazelverse
      Participant

Heineken bottle (which doesn’t make sense to me, as Noah is a bourbon drinker).

Blondie
      Participant

@hazelverse I often chase a beer with a bourbon… Just saying 😉

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m torn on this. I never saw him actually drink. I didn’t smell alcohol on his breath when he got up in my face.

But I also don’t trust anything about this press release.

Something isn’t right. I don’t trust any of this.

Noah, help me understand. If you can see this, you have to trust me. Help me understand what is happening with Sarah and The System.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Beer before liquor never sicker? Isn’t that how it goes?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@hazelverse I’m pretty sure it’s “Beer before liquor you’re fine, even though it doesn’t rhyme.”

Candace
      Participant

emails2

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

In this hard time for Sarah, I can’t believe the amount of suspicion lodged by this group. She knows what’s best for her family and she has her reasons. I trust her implicitly.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Are we all showing our conversations or is it ok not to? Would that come across as duplicitous or respectful?

&a thanks K. 🙂

Megan
      Participant

Wow. For someone so “in control” she sure does respond to every meaningless personal attack.

Jeremy
      Participant

I’m leaning towards this might be legitimate. I could see how someone like Noah would not want to get medical attention for an illness until absolutely necessary, thinking that he can do everything himself and never wanting to ask for help. He can’t will a cure for diabetes.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I asked if Noah wanted to go grab some sugar free Froyo instead of a drink and I never heard back.

Guess I should have asked Sarah.

Chris
      Participant

For me, the most important two words in that press release are “conspiratorial thinking.” That alone to me colors everything else as BS. Whoever Noah reaches out to, I hope they’re ready to listen.

Miki M
      Participant

So, the sips he stole off of @mike ‘s shake sent Noah into a hyperglycemic attack? Way to go.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here’s my exchange with Sarah. There was something odd about her first response but maybe it really was an accident.

Me:
      I hope Mr. Sinclair is okay. I’ll stay sharp and help in any way I can. Please let me know if I can further assist beyond what you’ve instructed. My thoughts are with you.

Sarah’s First Response:
      Yes but so far nothing substantial. I’ll of course let all of you know when there is.

Sarah’s Second Response:
      I’m so sorry Mr. DaCunha,
      That was not in response to you.
      Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and words.

Sage
      Participant

I told her I hope Noah gets better and for her to hang in there. She replied thanking me so very much.

ALSO: Have we confirmed if the press release went out to just those picked for The System (original emails)? Or to all?

Chris
      Participant

Wow. I absolutely do not believe the diabetes story, but @mikim’s milkshake connection might just convert me. That’s genius.

Jackie
      Participant

Dammit. I did not get this email. But thank you for posting it.

Jeremy
      Participant

@sfire8 I’m a Loser and got the email.

Candace
      Participant

@shinobi oh shoot, that’s big! She is clearly answering to someone or at least part of a larger group who are trying to track down no one. I don’t feel sympathetic for her at all. She doesn’t care about her husband’s health! The OSDM or other power org. are looking for him and they sent that to see if any of us have a lead on his wheeeabouts!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Candace.
       Candace
      Participant

Noah* whereabouts*

thehazelverse
      Participant

Great detail D! This feels like Scooby Doo.

Chris
      Participant

Sounds like someone is trying to placate their new Investors.

Jackie
      Participant

Diabetes can make you look very drunk, or at least altered. People can be booked in jail for a variety of petty crime, even psychiatric holds, and only discover they’re having a medical catastrophe upon examination up to and including, CVAs, brain bleeds, overdoses, trauma and yes DMII/DMI. We see this all the time in riverside county.
      If he is a fitness nut, even his pre-workout could cause his internal system to freak out. He could easily overdose on said ‘daily vitamins’ and other miscellaneous ‘good for you stuff’. Here they’re calling it Diabetes.
      If it was hyperglycemia, he’d (More often than not) be sweaty, disoriented, and have a sweet smell on his breath. And it doesn’t have to be alcohol-like. It’s more fruity like. And if he was crashing, Hypoglcyismic, he wouldn’t be doing much of anything, stumbling, slurring, a near stupor into a comatic state. Who knows what happen when he was put into that police car. Maybe he passed out to the shock of the men. Maybe he sat in a holding cell then was cleared while being ‘OKAY TO BOOK.’

Just my two sense from the Emergency Medicine view.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Now that I’ve finally settled into my hotel room and have gone over this thread (so longggg), here are my general thoughts:

1) It’s sus regardless of which side one has allied with. Looking closely at the vernancular and vocab used in the press release with my very limited knowledge of the world the Lust experience takes in, it still reads as sus.

2) Sarah’s defensive responses in some of the email exchanges seem problematic. I understand being emotional over your husband going awol, but she doesn’t seem concerned in a typical psychological way over her husband “exhausting” himself.

3) On a personal note, I do not know how I will respond should I happen to be an individual contacted by Noah. I was just surprised that I even got the email. I don’t trust either Noah or Sarah, so time will tell.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Conspiracy theory time! If Addison/Sabrina was the OOA/OSDM’s brand… and we already know what they did to her with the brainwashing… Could the same be happening with the Noah Sinclair brand and Noah/Brendan? Sure seems like they want him sober. So, if we see him and believe he is drunk, report it to them, are they picking him up for damage control? Could part of the damage control be brainwashing him? DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just got off work guys so sorry I am catching up on ALL of this!

I got the press release as well and I have NEVER been contacted by either Noah or Sarah before, so needless to say I was very surprised. I wrote her back but I have yet to get a response. So….we shall see.

Sounds like Mama bear is getting REAL cranky with people. Looks like she doesn’t have as much control as she thinks.

Question (and sorry if I maybe missed this) has anyone tried to write an email to the sinclair help email? I would be curious to see what would happen…

Chris
      Participant

Try it, @clairebuch! Though you might go on her naughty list for sending a false alarm. You don’t want to be the girl who emailed wolf…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub Not a bad plan at all… MWAHAHAH!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@clairebuch I emailed and am waiting for a response. I may not get one and that’s fine with me. I sent it more as a way to assert whatever role I find myself leaning towards in all of this.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

This is a really clumsy press release. From a crisis PR perspective, one does not proclaim to be an advocate for diabetes care while making false claims as to its symptoms. Sarah has made a critical error in the tone, phrasing and word choice for this release, as it makes it obvious that she is trying to push Noah out, and is engaging in vindictive behavior.

Nor should she have posted that people report his whereabouts! This isn’t a case of an elderly Alzheimer’s patient wandering off. It makes it appear that both she and the company are entirely out of control.

She should have kicked him upstairs to “Executive Chairman”, among other things…

M.
      Participant

Trying this for the first time. Here is my correspondence with Sarah. Perhaps I’ll hear from her again.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I was there on Sunday. Many of you watched the incident through my Periscope. Sarah Sinclair is correct in her assessment. Noah Sinclair was not arrested. The police offered assistance to a man who desperately needed it. Please stop spreading rumors and simply offer sympathy to Sarah in her time of need.

Chris
      Participant

@larry I told her as much in my attempt at reaching out. Here was her response:

Sarah response

Anonymous
      Inactive

@birdiesrunamok I just sent one too, so we shall see.

Thanks for sharing your correspondence @michelle, it really does seem that Sarah is PISSED. Not a happy camper at all.

At this point I feel like my only faith is in Otis…he is the only dude who I feel like I could get behind.

Shaun
      Participant

Wow what a cluster.. there are definitely some alternative facts going around. I have no idea what to believe!

I’m glad to know Noah cares about the environment though.

John
      Participant

Anyone dumb enough to correspond with Sarah using a gmail address that has the same password as their LUST sight password……

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

First rule of communications: don’t start a fire in your own backyard.

@macbethinabathtub
      — what was the content of your Email?

thehazelverse
      Participant

They handcuffed him and strapped him into the seat. When I was given assistance by the cops, I didn’t have to wear those bracelets.

Chris
      Participant

@larry, just pointing out the flimsiness of the press release, saying all she was doing was showing her fear and that in her line of work that equates to weakness. Warning her that she’s making people sympathize with Noah, and not in the way she wants. General posturing.

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

I asked this yesterday but I don’t think anyone answered. If someone did I apologize for asking again but, did someone actually hear the exchange between the officers and Noah? I couldn’t hear it through any of the periscopes. Thanks in advance!

Briana
      Participant

@julierei I’m very much looking forward to your recollections and discoveries tomorrow. Not mention, I just miss you a ton!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I will continue the trend of taking a stance and posting my interaction on here because #neversilent.

I posted the press release on Haunting: https://www.haunting.net/noah-sinclair-hospitalized/

I emailed Sarah to pledge my support to her. I like a mutually beneficial relationship, and if she can help me, I will do whatever I can to help her. She responded quickly with the following:

“Taylor, this is absolutely wonderful. Thank you so, so much. This is exactly what I was hoping for.

Noah, I’m sure, would graciously thank you as well. It’s so nice to know we now have a group of people with his best interest at heart.

– Sarah”

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Thank you @taysavestheday. Sarah needs more of us there for her in this time of need.

Jackie
      Participant

@julierei
      You will be pleased to know I sent both kind words and my best cat pictures for moral support.
      No one is immune to cat pictures. Not even the corporate types.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Thank you @theladyj. Sarah’s demeanor may be goal oriented, but she still has a heart and deserves our sympathy.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Ted Bundy used to pretend to need help in order to lure his victims into his traps… Do you guys really think these people need our help? I really don’t think so. Feel compassionate, feel sympathy, but we’re talking about super rich, super elite people that have ties with a shady organization that’s been experimenting with all of you for over a year, I think they can handle “Diabetes” and a possible lost person. I’m noping the fuck away.

(Also wanted to clarify that this is my in-game stance. If this was real life, I’d be concerned =)

thehazelverse
      Participant

How do we know these people are super rich and elite? Most people that claim to be so… aren’t.

Tim Redman
        Participant

I can tell you that I’ve dealt with all sorts of rich people. Kind, unkind, public figures, very private individuals. None of the behave like this. And there’s almost always some sort of bubble around them that makes things work.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@hazelverse In-game suspension of disbelief I guess

Lukas L
      Participant

I got a response from Sarah,

My Email to Sarah:
      Hello Sarah, I know first hand how bad this disease sucks. It’s the so called disease of excess. You eat too much. Diabetes. You drink too much. Diabetes. You indulge too much. Diabetes. Shit I literally saw a man go hypo, get I his car back out of a parking space. Slam into the car behind him. Floor the gas slam into the car in front of him. Drive across a grassy median and crash head on into 2 oncoming cars. No I’m not trying to scare you or be an asshole. I’m just saying I understand and that If I hear from him or any chatter I’ll let you know. For the safety of Noah and the safety of the people around him.

Lukas

Sarah’s Response:
      Lukas, I’m very sorry for your experiences.

The most troubling thing we have recently heard was that Noah could even go into shock without any strong visual or auditory clues as to his condition, which makes us obviously very concerned that he may reach out to the public and give odd life advice or worse that would be taken at face value. We try and keep an eye on him as best we can but… I’m sorry, I’m rambling… you just seem to understand and it’s all just such a tragedy really.

I just want to thank you so much for your kind thoughts and understanding.

– Sarah

Kevin
      Participant

I sent Sarah an email yesterday discussing two kids I used to coach for a swim team who had diabetes and received the following response from her about 45 minutes ago:

Thank you Kevin, that is very fortunate for these girls. With our Noah, until we get things a little more under control with his levels, we have learned that the shock could literally come on at anytime and without warning. It’s absolutely terrifying.

Thank you for the warm thoughts.

– Sarah

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

This is what I wrote to Sarah yesterday:
      There’s a lot of posturing, lying and manipulation in that press release but if I ever see Noah lost wandering around or hurt. I will do my part as a fellow human being and “loser” to make sure nothing terrible happens to him. Chances are I will not see him… in fact I’ll do my best to avoid you two, but rest assured, he has an army of obsessed followers that would walk into heavy traffic just to follow him. You’ll find plenty of minons and “friends” to hear your sob stories and do your bidding.

This is the response I got this morning:
      Twan thank you so much for this rambling, off topic and incoherent email. I have nothing better to do than read things like this. The System can actually help you focus and perhaps even understand when it is time to ally yourself with the strongest option. Perhaps we can help you in the future. If I were you I would keep that email address at my finger tips.

Best wishes,
      Sarah Sinclair

Chris
      Participant

Thank you for sharing @lukasrl, I think that’s my favorite email from her so far. She’s being incredibly transparent in the coding of her words, the cover story is being stretched too thin. That her main fear related to her husband experiencing a diabetic shock is “that he may reach out to the public and give odd life advice or worse that would be taken at face value” is laughable. It’s clear what she’s afraid of, and it has nothing to do with low blood sugar.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I would heed her words if I were you @genghistwan. She’s wiser than people here give her credit for.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Wise people may not have the best intentions @genghistwan.

Lia
      Participant

@clairebuch asked me to post her rather hostile interaction with Sarah for her. Claire’s at work, and couldn’t do this on her phone so I’m just being her imgur elf.

Here’s Sarah’s initial response to @clairebuch

And here’s Claire’s response to that

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@clairebuch

*clap clap clap

Cristen
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants @clairebuch that’s a bit odd coming from Sarah since she specifically asked us if we thought Noah “had a drinking problem” at the Focus Group. Are we even talking to the same person via email or is this a defensive denial? I support her and Noah both in this struggle but it’s hard when you can’t tell where she stands vs where she’d like to stand.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I think that’s part of why I’m so torn. The Sarah I met on Sunday, on the surface seems trustworthy. She spoke her mind, she brought up points that needed to be brought up. The Sarah I’m seeing now with the press release and emails is completely different. The Sarah I see in this writing doesn’t actually care for Noah like the Sarah I saw on Sunday seemed to.

Are we dealing with a Shadow Sarah of some sort?

Maddyxxx
      Participant
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

Interesting that one of the spam bots that first brought Noah to our attention is now posting songs made purely by artificial intelligence. @maddyxxx

Chris
      Participant

The name of the song might have something to do with it…

Kevin
      Participant

The description on the song seems like it might be relevant too:

The researchers have developed FlowMachines, a system that learns music styles from a huge database of songs. Exploiting unique combinations of style transfer, optimization and interaction techniques, FlowMachines composes novel songs in many styles.

Candace
      Participant

@wanda102 @nothenrygale exactly why if you look at what I said to her via email I asked her that! I said you yourself exposed him as having a drinking problem to us in the focus group and now you are claiming otherwise, why? And she responded saying she was ROLE PLAYING when she said that just as were that day

Mike
      Participant

interaction techniques

That explains the shadow profiles and why they sound so much like the real person. I wonder if Sarah is testing this with her email replies

Chloe
      Participant

Noah Sinclair Sketch Missing

(First time posting an imgur photo on here so let’s see if it works)

Thought I’d do this just for fun and to lighten the mood a little after what happened last night. Not exactly police sketch artist worthy, but I still enjoy sketching people more than anything else.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chloe.
       Jackie
      Participant

Great Job @chloe !!!

Maranda
      Participant

I responded to the press release and Sarah replied. I’m still regarding her with suspicion (and especially after seeing what Noah posted from the spambot account), but it’s not like me to be hostile without a first attempt at being friendly.

null

Russell
      Participant

I have also had a recent exchange with Sarah, but mine seems to have taken a different tone than some people are reporting. I thanked her for being able to participate in the focus group last weekend. That afternoon, I did get glimpses into patterns and habits I have that I sometimes forget are present within me. (This especially happened during interactions with @thebuz and @anakindrew. Appreciate both of you guys “playing full out” as they say.)

In my exchange with Sarah, she assured me that I had revealed much to them on Sunday and “we feel we know you very well now…” Not sure what that means.

I did acknowledge the press release and wished her the best. She seemed to appreciate the kindness.

The oddest comment she made to me was simply that she was “sorry we left you off of the list.”

At first, I thought she might be thinking I had heard of the press release and not seen it… the email list for that?
      Or is she referring to the first initial list of people considered good candidates for The System? Not sure, to be honest.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Sarah finally responded! I got kind of a suspect response from Sarah. Or it isn’t, I may be reading too much into it:

“Thank you for your kind words Kyle. I apologize for the delay in returning your message as I only recently found these in my my spam folder.

You can most definitely help us by letting us know if you happen to hear from my husband at any time.

Sincerely,
      Sarah”

The extra space and double use of my in “my my spam folder” reads weird to me. That seems like the kind of mistake I would make back when I was trying to learn programming.

“found these in my <folder_name> folder.”

You tell the program to grab “folder_name,” and the name doesn’t quite fit properly because it’s called “My spam.” So you accidentally double up the “my”. Also, literally any time I tried to program something I always ended up with extra spaces, because I suck at programming.

Hopefully any of that made sense. It may be nothing, but “Never Silent.”

Also, I REALLY want to what’s in her spam folder… that sounded dirtier than I intended…

Viewing 161 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar