4/19 Email from Sarah/ Noah Sinclair

This topic has 151 replies, 65 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Colaptesauratus
      Participant

I think it would be easiest if we collected all of our email experiences from today here, just so they don’t get mixed up in other speculation on the Noah thread?

I got an email saying I haven’t been chosen or eliminated, and asking me to fill out a short questionnaire to be added to the wait list. I answered it honestly but have yet to hear back.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m curious, who else DIDN’T get a questionaire?

Brian E
        Participant

I did not. “Unfortunately for you, you have clearly displayed that you are the latter.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not chosen, but not eliminated here. Very interesting that we all didn’t get the same email. So excited to see where this all goes!

Carl Webb
      Participant

I haven’t gotten one yet — when did they go out? Perhaps they are still going out?

GoldTongue
      Participant

My email basically said my answers to the questionnaire will help determine if I’m selected. It did not contain the “neither selected nor eliminated” language.

Yael
      Participant

Same here same email with questionnaire attachment but I do have one question is that the number am I supposed to call or text ? I have little dilemma here is that I am deaf but I will try both. Just curious how you responded to the email by calling or text?

Mike
      Participant

Not chosen, not eliminated…but I’m hoping my response/voicemail will have Mr. Sinclair reconsider.

GoldTongue
      Participant

@SassyYael, the phone number is just an automated voicemail where you can leave a message if you want — but your written response to the email, I believe, will be much more important/significant in determining your future with Noah… But what do I konw??

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m making a bold move here. One that I’m sure Noah is either going to love or absolutely hate.

Bold strategy

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think I was accepted…

“A man after our own heart. State what you want, and then TAKE IT… Congratulations, this small step has already proven that you are more capable than most of the people around you, and rest assured, you are now well on your way to getting exactly what you deserve.”

GoldTongue
      Participant

@shinobi, it’s weird because I didn’t get that first sentence, but I did get the “congratulations…” part. It’s weird how many variations of the email there seems to be!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@goldtongue Interesting indeed! Love that it’s not just the same thing for everyone.

Addison
      Participant

I’ve been off the grid a bit recently and I’m still catching up, but I got a note from Noah that I was accepted, or at least able to fill out a questionnaire I guess.

I responded, I called the number and was sent to voicemail..

He seems like a total fuckboy, no? Like he wants to be Mr. Alpha that’s super successful, but like.. dude’s overcompensating for something. I’ll see what he has to offer, but he’s gotta earn it imo.

Stephanie Martin
      Participant

I didn’t get a questionnaire either, and I got a similar email response saying I have been deemed the latter (latter being “loser”).

There was a phone number for Sarah Sinclair in her email signature though. Wonder if it’s the same phone number as the other people who got Emails with questionnaires.

Jeremy
      Participant

Sarah called me a loser and said this won’t be the last I hear from Noah.

superstar
      Participant

I sent Noah an email with subject “I will dominate!”, and content “Sign me up for the System, dammit!”

Here’s the email I received this morning:

“We seldom believe in gray areas and find that they are too often used by those who need excuses for their own failures, but today we find ourselves dealing once again with one of the very few exceptions.

You have not been chosen but you have also not been eliminated.

You need not burden yourself with questions as to why you were not selected and should instead focus on the possibility that you may be in the future. Please give us the following information to be added to our wait list:
      • complete name:

• number:

• address:

• what you desire most in this world:

• what you believe is holding you back from getting it:

how far you are willing to go to achieve this desire:

Looking forward to your responses,

Sarah”

(signature, phone #, and logo at the bottom of the page)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not selected, not eliminated and received a list of questions to answer. I haven’t had time to reply yet but I’ll answer the questions honestly.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Smh not selected/not eliminated… no email from the Sinclairs for me. @thegilded since Noah ain’t down, you tryna pick up a job being my coked out self help guru? There’s free cigars and whiskey in it for you haha

Lenize
      Participant

So @rizzzoooooo did you get the email saying not selected/eliminated, or did you not receive any emails yet?

Michael Rizzo
        Participant

@lenize I have received no email, neither winner, looser, or not chosen/not eliminated. But I’m not tripping as we’ve heard over and over: Nothing is Random (lmao)

@llamawithhat
        yes! In no time I’m sure he’ll be onboard haha

Megan
        Participant

@rizzzoooooo – it’s like they’ve already Rizzo-ed you? 😉

Michael Rizzo
        Participant

@coryphella lmao oh jeez

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got the same questions as some but “how far are you willing to go to achieve this desire” was not included in mine. I wonder why.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got the “how far will you go question”. I’m in Minnesota. Were all of those that got that line out of California?

superstar
        Participant

@ziegenbart I’m guessing not. My email contained the “how far” line, and I’m a CA local.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by superstar.
       Carl Webb
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo you might be on to something there! If I kick in some cigars and whiskey too, maybe @thegilded will give us a group rate.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got the same exact email as @superstar

Megan
      Participant

ok, here is mine, which is a total winner:

“Dear Megan:

Is the tone of your email sarcasm? Or, is the chip on your shoulder really that large and heavy.

This world is filled with needlessly complex people and emotions but there is one variable that seems to separate everyone into two simple categories: winners and losers.

Unfortunately for you, you have clearly displayed that you are the latter.

Make no mistake though, this is not the last you will see or hear of Noah Sinclair as I guarantee our clients will be more than happy to take your money and power as they conquer all that surrounds you in the very near future.

Regards,

Sarah”

Colaptesauratus
      Participant

@coryphella omg this guy is such a tool

Jeremy
      Participant

Megan I got the same email aside from the first couple lines.

What I just realized was she mentions their “clients.” Who are their clients? That means this is not just Noah’s work.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Okay, so then we’re looking a total of three email variants, right? (Aside from personalized touches that open them.)

1. Congratulations / potential candidate (with 5 questions)

2. Not chosen but not eliminated (with 6 questions)

3. Winners and losers / You are the latter (no questions)

Any others out there?

And @coryphella, the last graf of your email gave me chills. This doesn’t sound like a self-help guru. This sounds like a guy building an army.

Megan
      Participant

Pretty sure the clients are those here who have been accepted.
      No the first couple of lines were definitely in response to the email I sent. And I’m now trying to decide how to best respond in a way I won’t seriously regret later.

Lukas L
      Participant

I guess I made quite an impression.

“Dear Lukas:

Impressive.

This is confirmation that we have received your correspondence indicating your interest in Noah Sinclair and The System.
      Congratulations, this small step has already proven that you are more capable than most of the people around you, and rest assured, you are now well on your way to getting exactly what you deserve.

In order to process you as a potential candidate for future training, seminars and life coaching, we will need the following information:

• complete name:

• number:

• address:

Sarah Sinclair

Melissa
      Participant

Here’s what I got:
      *****Actual email below****
      Dear Melissa:

This is confirmation that we have received your correspondence indicating your interest in Noah Sinclair and The System.
      Congratulations, this small step has already proven that you are more capable than most of the people around you, and rest assured, you are now well on your way to getting exactly what you deserve.

In order to process you as a potential candidate for future training, seminars and life coaching, we will need the following information:

• complete name:

• number:

• address:

I’ll admit I’m still hemming and hawing over my greatest desire. I have several “big picture” answers and several self-centered ones that are things I need improvement on. Pretty sure Noah wants the more self-centered one but I’m just speculating based off stuff he says on web.

Chelsea
      Participant

@mkarrett I received this exact email as well.

Melissa
      Participant

This is a general response to the “losers”:

Kinda fun that you have a chance to fight back and really show Noah what you’re made of. Defend yourself if you want to be in the system that badly.

Blondie
        Participant

My thoughts exactly @mkarrett – maybe it is a test. If you sit back and accept the rejection, then the System really won’t work for you. But standing up for yourself and saying no, I don’t accept this? That could be the first step…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Since we’re posting the emails, here’s mine in full:

Dear Dan:

A man after our own heart. State what you want, and then TAKE IT.

• complete name:

• number:

• address:

Josh M.
      Participant

This is the email I got.

• complete name:

• number:

• address:

Tucker Barkley
      Participant

I got a response that I haven’t seen up here yet. No questionaire. Nothing about losers and winners. Just saying that they are overwhelmed with the number of sign ups and asked me why I should be taken seriously, and what I have to offer.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

It seems like the “how far are you willing to go?” question is only part of the “Not eliminated, but not selected” email.

Using exclusion as way to force devotion: What are you willing to give up to join the System?

Brian Curly Sapir
      Participant

I didn’t get an email yet. Anyone else??

Lenize
      Participant

@dontscarecrly there are a few of us who haven’t, they seem to have a lot of emails to respond to if you look at the response @tuckerbarkley got, so maybe they are still getting to everyone, or they have only picked certain people to email back.

Sage
      Participant

I got this one and my email was super basic, just said, “Please sign me up for your seminar. Thank you”:
      “Congratulations, this small step has already proven that you are more capable than most…”

But I also replied really quick, like 10 minutes after we got spammed.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Sage.
       superstar
      Participant

Ok, I’m gonna throw this out there…

IMO, one paragraph in the “acceptance” emails has a very sinister tone:

“Congratulations, this small step has already proven that you are more capable than most of the people around you”…

(Capable of what, exactly?)

…”and rest assured, you are now well on your way to getting exactly what you deserve.”

(yikes!)

What if the System is actually all about luring in / recruiting the Noah Sinclairs of the world and somehow punishing / eliminating them rather than rewarding them?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@superstar That’s an interesting point. For reference, here’s the initial email I sent when the website was revealed to us:

Yes! At last, this is the fucking philosophy I’ve been waiting for. I want in. Teach me your ways and please keep me posted.

I’d say thank you but who gives a shit? Sign me the fuck up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I didn’t receive anything. Are you to do something to trigger this? I emailed Noah when his site first went up but that’s it.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Just got my email back, gave me the ‘loser’ message. Still wondering about that phone number and whether I should dial it or not.

111error
        Participant

@mumumusings You’ve been doing this long enough to know you always call the fucking number. o_0

Megan
      Participant

I responded. I’m pretty damn happy with my response, too.

Daniel
      Participant

Damn. I haven’t gotten a response yet

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I received an email. I was not chosen, but not eliminated.

I think it’s interesting–those chosen seem to fit Noah’s philosophy and want power. I’d assume those not chosen were the ones who pushed back against him. And the middle category, like me, are the ones they need more information on.

So the question I’m asking myself right now is–what do I want? It’s truly a very interesting question.

Mustafa Said
        Participant

I kinda interpreted my response and those who didn’t get chosen a bit differently…I think those that got rejected were the ones who didn’t show enough promise in their letter. Mine was incredibly simplistic because I didn’t know what else to write. Since I didn’t put in enough work to craft a response worthy of getting accepted, I didn’t get accepted-end of story.

Those who got accepted put together a response that said exactly what Noah(or Sarah) was wanting to hear.

SummoningDark
        Participant

I’m torn on this. The people who were chosen have that line about getting what they deserve and that sounds ominous AF. As someone in the middle category, I feel like there’s a choice to be made. Show Noah you’ll do anything to be “chosen” or follow whatever path the alternative gets you. I’m not at all sure I want to get what I deserve >.<!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Haven’t gotten a response at all.

Chloe
      Participant

I haven’t gotten anything yet, but I’m refreshing my inbox and checking my junk folder any chance I get.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got the same response as you, @mkarrett. One thing I did notice: some inconsistency in the font + size on the first sentence. (screenshot: http://d.pr/i/nf7X)

I assume it’s just from cutting + pasting the various versions of the emails…

Now I just have to craft my most badass responses for both the email and the voicemail. LET DESIRE UNLEASH YOUR FREEDOM!

David R.
      Participant

In the “no email response yet” camp.
      Interesting to read that Sarah seems to be taking the lead on responses. Not the “Alpha” himself. “Too busy,” I imagine!

Chelsea
      Participant

Sarah Sinclair. Noah’s wife? Sister? Mother? No relation at all and these aren’t real names?

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

Haven’t received a response either. Damn Noah, for being so powerful you’d think he’d have a bigger staff ha!
      Really though, is there a page to discuss who Sarah may be. From the responses people posted she sounds very similar to Noah’s tone on his website.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So I’m super interested to see what happens with me. I was told I was in the later “losers” group but basically told him to fuck off and sent him a questionaire anyway. Take what’s theirs and all that jazz. Also commented that his logo seems to be over compensating for something, so let’s see how this goes.

Sean

@rizzzoooooo “since Noah ain’t down, you tryna pick up a job being my coked out self help guru”

You know I got you. I haven’t received a response yet so I’m free. I have three hundred steps that’ll only cost you an easy sixteen payments of $400

Candace
      Participant

I barely emailed Noah yesterday so maybe I was too late. I got no reply. That prick ?

Sean

@rizzzoooooo I’m sorry but there are two categories of people in this life: Winners and losers. Your expressing interest in being the former means that you are the latter.

NOAH SENPAI AM I DOING THIS RIGHT? LOVE ME

Carl Webb
      Participant

@thegilded And here I was about to ask for your Paypal information.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@thegilded smfh I see you, you aint the same Sean I knew… no mas yeyo for you

Sean

You knew the old me. The one from before Sinclair’s site.

The one from ages ago.

Carl Webb
      Participant

We don’t need him anyway @rizzzoooooo — we can start our own group.

Carl Webb
      Participant

You missed your chance @thegilded — it turns out I am well on my way to getting exactly what I deserve. And there’s no way that could possibly be bad…

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I just received an email a short time ago that said Congratulations, I am now on my way to getting what I deserve. I am totally stoked that my future with Noah Sinclair, Inc. seems promising. As a fellow believer in Satanism, I see the common philosophys these two share and the rewards one can achieve from listening/applying Noah’s teachings. Very much looking forward to this and what will happen.

Maranda
      Participant

My initial email asked for more information about their business model. Got the loser response with this at the beginning: “We do not answer questions, or our we in the business of proving ourselves to you.” When you go for training, don’t ask questions lest you piss him off…

Candace
      Participant

@kingkill33 oh wait nvm I think I misread your comment.

Tim Redman
      Participant

I just received a new response variation from Noah/Sarah Sinclair.

We however regret to inform you that Noah Sinclair’s seminar has completely sold out for the remainder of the 2017, and 2018 calendar years.

And then it runs through the questions.

Sean koonce
      Participant

So here was my email to him.

So you think your the boss, huh? Well I got news for you son, your job is mine. I’m smarter, i’m stronger, i’m faster, and I finish on your mommy’s tits every night.

Beware, Noah Sinclair, you are nobody, And Your system is weak.

Sincerely
      AtLaZ TD

And this was the response I revived.

Well then, we look forward to watching you fall further than you already have.,

Sarah

So, yeah im gonna go with The loser team I guess.

Anonymous
      Inactive

*you’re

Maranda
      Participant

@timsmyname The response about being sold out is so fishy. None of us have given them money yet, yet folks are still being recruited. It just goes to show that this is a smokescreen for a bigger operation.

Michel Rheault
      Participant

No e-mail yet (my inaccessibility might be a factor). Who Sarah ?

Shaun
        Participant

@chicar:

Sarah Sinclair
        Chief Operating Officer
        Noah Sinclair, Inc.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Shaun.
       Chris
      Participant

Hello!
      I’ve scrolled through all that’s been posted so far and I can’t see anyone that got the same type of letter I did, so I thought I should post it. It’s a maybe email, but with no questionnaire or specific instructions on what to do. So I just wrote a much longer email in response making my case. I also called the number and left a voicemail because I noticed Sarah said she looked forward to my “responses.” Typo– or directive?

“Dear Chris,

Thank you for your email. However, as I am sure you can imagine, we are overwhelmed with the number of responses and sign ups. What is it you have to offer us? Why, amongst the hundreds of applications should we take yours seriously? We have very little time to mold clay. Show us our attention would not be wasted.

Sarah Sinclair
      Chief Operating Officer
      Noah Sinclair, Inc.
      323-336-4552”

Russell
      Participant

So far, I am one of the folks who have gotten no response. My guess is eventually we will all receive responses… it seems logical if they are taking the time to tell some they are not selected or the spots are “sold out.”

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this in connection with Noah’s selection methods… one of the words featured prominently on this website is “rejection.” Just sayin’ 😉

Russell
      Participant

I have now received an email asking for more information about me and my interest in this seminar.

Lukas L
      Participant

Strange that some people are hearing they are all sold out while others are being accepted and others are being concidered

Kristin
      Participant

no reply yet but this is all so fucking interesting!

Chloe
      Participant

Welp… (can’t figure out how to post a screenshot on here)

This world is filled with needlessly complex people and emotions but there is one variable that seems to separate everyone into two simple categories: winners and losers.

Unfortunately for you, you have clearly displayed that you are the latter.

Make no mistake though, this is not the last you will see or hear of Noah Sinclair as I guarantee our clients will be more than happy to take your money and power as they conquer all that surrounds you in the very near future.

Regards,

Sarah

Sarah Sinclair
      Chief Operating Officer
      Noah Sinclair, Inc.
      323-336-4552

Lawrence Meyers
        Participant

Chloe, as one of perhaps several resident Christians, you of course know:

Jesus said, “Learn the meaning of the creation which surrounds you, and you will perceive the mysteries hidden from your sight, for Eternal Truth is recorded on all that exists. I tell you the truth when I say that there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed to the person who can read the creation of the Eloheim.”

Do you find it slightly ironic that Noah discusses conquering all that surrounds you?

Michel Rheault
      Participant

Breaking New

”Dear Michel:

• complete name:

• number:

• address:

Sarah Sinclair
      Chief Operating Officer
      Noah Sinclair, Inc.
      323-336-4552”

Jackie
      Participant

My Email came today, it’s a maybe I think.

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for your email. However, as I am sure you can imagine, we are overwhelmed with the number of responses and sign ups. What is it you have to offer us? Why, amongst the hundreds of applications should we take yours seriously? We have very little time to mold clay. Show us our attention would not wasted.

Looking forward to your responses.

I responded with fiery tenacity. I didn’t get a questionnaire, more like an free-form essay question.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jackie. Reason: Further Elaboration
       Christine
      Participant

I was at work all day and checked my email when I got home and received the congratulations email at 9 this morning. Well 7 there

Kaley
      Participant

I also received the “how are you willing to show us your dedication” email. Hoping my response gets me accepted. I fucking need this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just don’t eat shrimp or wear cotton/polyester blends.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Dear Kimberly:

You sound exactly like the type of person we are looking for.

I see great things in your future.

We will be in touch.

Sarah Sinclair
      Chief Operating Officer
      Noah Sinclair, Inc.
      323-336-4552

Brief and to the point with no request for further information. Perfect.

Carl Webb
      Participant

Congratulations @electrichippo!

Kimberly Stewart
        Participant

Thank you @llamawithhat. I will go in with eyes wide open. Have you received a reply back yet? They’d be foolish not to consider you, but I trust it will all work out as it’s intended.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

I received my response from Sarah today. It said;

“Dear Chelsea,

Keep Talking. We are listening

Regards,
      Sarah”

SummoningDark
        Participant

@darthzannah and did you keep talking? That’s a rather strange thing to say. No prompts like in some of the other responses. It feels like a lot of the more random emails fall into the middle category of not chosen, but could be.

Christine Barger
      Participant

I received the Congratulations this small step email today. My original email was a rather quick response to the website being posted here simply asking to be added to the mailing list in the subject line.

I am NOT surprised at all by the amount of personalization in these emails…impressed yes, but not surprised. Sarah seems like a very hard worker.

I assumed she was his wife, which I realize is just a reflection of my life experience with other gurus, MLM and self help seminar leaders I’ve experienced in the past. It would be amazing if it’s his mom though. Epic even.

I haven’t called the number because it’s very late and I had a long day besides I find it rude to make business calls at 2:30am to people when first starting a relationship with them. I also don’t want to get voicemail and end up rambling because I’m tired, as I value Sarah & Noah’s time and don’t want to waste it was an excessive amount of words.

Last thought after having read through this entire thread from beginning to end I realize we as a group use the word Fuck a lot.

Good night. ?

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@summoningdark yeah I did. I called her and left a message. Something to the extent of “thank you for listening and for your response, but before I let you know more about myself I think we should discuss about how we can make this new relationship mutually beneficial. ” then I left my phone number and hope that she calls me back. I played it like how I would assume a business interaction would go. Specially with them- it can’t just be them giving something to us. I really believe they are actually getting more out of this then we are. So, I tried to do something that would not be aggressive, but interesting and firm. In a tone like ‘alright I’m ready to play along’.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@summoningdark. It was slightly difficult to figure out what to do with that – this isn’t a route I normally take at all. So, I wanted to try to take a risk and be creative. They don’t seem like the type of people who would just send out a small email like that because they are swamped with others. To me it was a chess move going “let’s see what you do with this” and I attempted to match it and slightly raise it. We will see though.

Amber Ballesteros
      Participant

I got the sold out but request for more information email this morning. It’ll be interesting to see what happens from here on out especially since I am no longer in CA. I replied but kept it short and concise.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I also got the sold out email

Neil
      Participant

Sorry for the late response. You guys are WAY too fast on the forums and I cannot keep up. I have received a congratulatory email as well. Mine had a very interesting first line. For those unaware, my name is Neil King. The first line of my email read “We hope your last name is some indication of the stature in which you will rise.”

I have always been aware of my powerful last name, and I have always been one to rise to it. Here’s to hoping Noah Sinclair can guide me to my full potential.

Michel Rheault
      Participant

I decided to use exclusively e-mail for communicating . I realised how much it would cost me in long distance calls by trying to call once.

Megan
      Participant

@darthzannah – taking a risk and being creative is perfect. My fingers are crossed for you.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

Thank you @coryphella! I hope that she finds it interesting enough.

Michel Rheault
      Participant

Btw, do you think the phone company counted just my message or do Noah’s message box have been ? Just to see if i would have anything to pay for the one call i made, whose barely 30 second long if we count only my message.

Carl Webb
      Participant

Thank you for the kind words @electrichippo — and yes indeed, I have been assured that I am well on my way to getting what I deserve.

Candace
      Participant

It’s the getting what I deserve part that makes me really uneasy! :/

Josiah Salazar
      Participant

I got accepted but my first sentence was “The first step to success is admitting your shortcomings.”

I told Noah I was ugly and wanted to be better.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

To the surprise of nobody, there is no NOAH SINCLAIR, INC. registered as a corporation doing business in the state of California.

There is, however, Sinclair Plumbing.

thehazelverse
      Participant

EMAIL

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Well, I have minally gotten an email from The Noah sinclair system… no personal details, just three lines:

“We might have an opening for the May 05th lecture.

Are you available?

Sarah Sinclair
      Chief Operating Officer
      Noah Sinclair, Inc.
      323-336-4552”

I’ll be there.

Carl Webb
      Participant

Sounds like the most positive response yet @rizzzoooooo — are you not the first to be offered a specific date?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Nice! Congrats Rizzo!

Sean

God damn, an invitation with an actual date?

I think everyone involved is pretty jealous right now, well done

Max Z
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo Yo! That’s amazing! This is first contact in terms of a date isn’t it? BIG THINGS ARE BREWING. Congrats!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo: If I picked who received the first offer such as this, it would be you. Well done, ILY ? … Now let’s hope this is not a trap.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I’m excited! …But also skeptical. For some reason I’m not so sure it’ll be just a basic lecture. Whatever it is, I hope I’m ready!

Candace
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo congratulations on receiving the best email response so far! ??

Mike derwart
      Participant

Congrats Rizzo.

Kristin
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo yay bby! ?? so excited for you.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Toking in celebration. ???

Winston Smith
      Participant

I wonder if it’s a coincidence that those emails went out on 4/19, and that they’re reminiscent of a 419 scam. You know the one, the Nigerian Prince who wants to give you his money, if you’ll just give him all of yours first? I wonder if we can con him into transcribing Harry Potter books by hand, like the 419-eaters? 🙂

http://www.419eater.com/

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m sorry, I’m slow. Where did the 4/19 cine from again? I got my email on February 19th, which would be 2/19.

Chris
      Participant

Alas, just a typo in the subject line, it was indeed 2/19. But it’s only February, a Nigerian Prince isn’t out of the question somewhere down the line.

Anonymous
        Inactive

That’s too bad. I was in the market for a new P-P-P-Powerbook, too…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just like my cine vs come autocorrect, I get it now. Btw. There are some very interesting, and sad, scam-baiting 419 stories out the. “Game” turned real life scary (both ways).

superstar
      Participant

2/20: Responded to the “gray area + questionnaire” email with complete honesty. Basically stated that, upon further consideration, I don’t agree that stepping on others is the best way to get ahead and if that means I’m not a good candidate for the System, so be it.

2/22: Still waiting for a response.

I haven’t followed up by calling the phone number, because that would imply that I give a f**k. Which I don’t. Except that of course I do. AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHH!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Since I haven’t spoke about my email correspondence yet, I’ll start here.

While I did get a curt response from Sarah, it was quite different than the “Sorting Hat” responses that many have received. Admittedly, my initial email didn’t give them much to respond to but I still have yet to be sorted. I have yet to get a response from my reply, and left a voicemail with the given number as a follow up.

Ball’s in your court, Sinclairs. Have the courage to return the serve.

Lia
      Participant

I just left a message for Sarah saying that I’m surprised we haven’t heard back from them yet. I’ve kept all my correspondence very professional up until this point, and sending a follow up email/call after not hearing from someone for a week is pretty standard corporate behavior. I am, however, fully aware of Noah’s words “If you bitch, whine, or moan about how I handle my business…it’s already over” so I know I’m taking a risk.

Anyone else called since last weekend/early last week?

Chris
      Participant

So @rizzzoooooo… any plans tomorrow?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub Wait… what’s happening tomorrow?

Lia
      Participant

@nothenrygale Remember they said they had an opening for Rizzo for the 5/5 seminar? This was back when we were all getting yes/maybe/no’s from Sarah.

Chris
      Participant

Sarah might not be around anymore to keep her date, but the wheels of commerce stop for no one, right? This is the oldest date anyone has been asked to keep outside of Monday, and that one came true in pretty spectacular fashion. I think this deserves to be addressed by the fine folks at the System– provided anyone still works there.

Rizzo 5/5

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Ooooh, that’s right! I had forgotten about that! Things seem to be on a bit of a hiatus after Registration, I wonder if @rizzzoooooo plays a role in things getting rolling again?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@nothenrygale @macbethinabathtub @lilmsfancpants

I was actually just thinking that yesterday! I had emailed the Sinclair email address and had asked if any plans were still being held for the 5t but no response. I would assume either Sarah is unavailable for obvious reasons, or they had just forgotten about me? Haha

I guess we’ll see what happenes tomorrow?

Candace
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo yea…I think the system is on hiatus based on Noah’s periscope…lol

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo I’d make sure your phone ringer is on tomorrow, just in case.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Haha, but right @nothenrygale

Lmao yea @pandace88, I figured there might be some… complications (?) going on with them smh

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Was thinking of making a new topic but figured no need to make a whole new topic as the call is in reference to this thread.

I just got off the phone with one Noah Sinclair.

“Rizzo Rizzo Rizzo… you’ve such a good boy, which I must say I’m a bit disappointed about, I was expecting more from you. BUT you have been patient so I had to call. You were expecting a date with my wife today, correct?” After I told him I had a date with someone, lowkey hoping it was with none other than himself, he explained that Sarah is indeed safe and sound. However, he’s been “too busy wiping shit and mucus… no really, I’ve been dealing with some weird stuff”. He then ended the call with this, “again thank you for the patience as we deal with our shit. This is not a cancellation Rizzo, but a rescheduling.” I said absolutely and he signed of with an Ok and ended the call.

Lia
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo Why is he disappointed? Also, it’s allergy season, Noah. We’re ALL dealing with a lot of mucus.

Chloe
      Participant

Maybe his son has allergies or a cold?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

“you’ve such a good boy, which I must say I’m a bit disappointed about, I was expecting more from you”

What exactly would Noah want you to do? Be a douchebag all over the place? Sorry Noah, douchebag is not in @rizzzoooooo’s DNA. I am glad to see The Sinclairs will keep their word and honor the appointment. One point awarded to Noah Sinclair.

Chris
      Participant

That’s great, @rizzzoooooo, thank you for sharing. Obviously the OSDM is dealing with a lot within as the Creators deal with other issues without, so it’s wonderful that they took the time to acknowledge this. All the faith in the world. Though they did share one interesting thing with you: Sarah safe and sound? Does this mean that Daddy Sinclair gave in to his son’s threats? Is Noah back at the helm?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants @electrichippo
      Haha in the moment it seemed like just a joke, I would imagine he said it because a) Noah likes the dramatic and all the fun crazy stuff, he likes to break the rules every once ina while
      B) Maybe he remembers the pito rizzo last year all about the “fuck the OOA, BOS for life”? Lmfao

@macbethinabathtub
      yea I was thinking maybe he had Sarah back? Away from his dad?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Do not fret, @NoahSinclair. There just hasn’t been an opportunity for @rizzzoooooo to Rizzo himself yet. when the time comes I am confident he will pull through.

Megan
      Participant

Wasn’t there something he semi-Rizzo’d himself over back in the beginning? I can’t remember what that was though. Clearly it was nothing serious. 🙂

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Wiping shit and mucus? Man, way to broadcast your kinks, Noah.

But in all honesty, we have known from the start that we’ve always been on the Sinclair’s timeline.
      Nice of him to at least not keep you in waiting, lest you end up like our friend Asami Yamazaki.

Viewing 133 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar