4/18/17

This topic has 26 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kurt Lohse.

• Author
       Mike
      Participant

Just posted on Facebook. Another focus group perhaps?

Jackie
      Participant

Oh! Fingers crossed for round two! Eeee

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Two shows I work on have premieres that night. I’m guessing that isn’t related.

Chris
      Participant

Tax day. Someone’s gonna pay.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I wonder if they plan on being in OC for that date. Taylor’s meetup is on the 18th.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

It definitely looks like they are teasing something for the 18th. But the spacing of the numbers – especially in light of the recent Facebook activity – makes me wonder if they’re pointing to something else.

Numbers, numbers everywhere…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

This is gonna end up being Noah’s AA meeting.

Candace
      Participant

My calendar was already marked for the OC LUST meetup so I’m ready! My phone will be fully charged lol

Melissa
      Participant

Oooooooooooooooooooooo! 😀

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kasch As one of the community’s official barely functioning alcoh….er…sober enthusiasts….I volunteer.

Jeremy
      Participant

As @kasch mentioned it is important that “4/18/17” wasn’t what was posted, it was:

4/18

Seems to me like another focus group, but this time with 17 people.

Lenize
      Participant

I’m gonna place my bet again on the last number possibly referring to the time (meaning 5pm)

It worked out that way for the first number that was posted as part of that last facebook sequence!

Jeremy
      Participant

17 meaning 5pm sounds logical too.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m ready to see what goes down in terms of how people will be selected. With the fuckery of last night I’m ready to get back to the REAL Lust Experience!

Cristen
      Participant

17 is a weird number of it’s a specific amount of people but then again, we signed up for some weirdness. 5pm also works though. Bring me the hoods and super personal questions I’m in this for the long haul. ❤

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I doubt we’re seeing another focus group. Sarah has other people… er… issues to deal with.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Agreed that 17 people is an incredibly odd number. 5pm sounds more likely. Or it could be another number in a sequence. There have been a lot that have been thrown out so far.

Remember the numbers on the sheets at the focus group were (01) (17) (10)

Could 17 represent more than just the year?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree with @kasch it seems like a code of sorts. Maybe somehow the numbers given in the lust experience so far are related? As in each a small piece of the larger puzzle?

thehazelverse
      Participant

We need a pallet cleanser. STAT.

Russell
      Participant

Well, since the last Focus Group ended so unpredictably and there has been some obvious changes going on with The System. This may be a chance for the company to attempt a re-brand or do some damage control, if it is indeed another meeting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I always miss these things when I’m working. But ooo, April 18. Much excitement will be had.

Neil
      Participant

Cool. I’ll actually be in town and I’m getting quite active. I look forward to what this brings.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

17?

17:00 aka 5PM?

Jackie
      Participant
       Chris
      Participant

Honored beyond words, @theladyj. I look forward to seeing a mosaic of these in the Lust book we all end up buying next year.

Kurt Lohse
      Participant

I just posted this video on TLE’s FB page, but think it’s worth reposting here.

I seriously doubt there is a connection between the date and this bizarre little video, but it is worth noting that to some the numbers 418 have “significant’ numerological “meaning” that can loosely be tied to all that is being discussed:

And it’s just plain creepy listening to the robotic reading of some AI infused interpretation of the numbers.

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar