4/18 reminder on Facebook

This topic has 30 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Meghan Mayhem.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

Looks like we’re still on for tomorrow, whatever it may be.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

No mention of “spots.”

Wonder if this will be an event or a giant piece of the puzzle dropped on us.

Sean

No third number. Implicitly reinforces previous theory that it was just the year, rather than an important fact.

Good to see that there’s a reminder, though.

Jackie
      Participant

Lol, “like we forgot”

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Maybe a dead drop? If I were to guess I’d imagine it’s a dead drop, spontaneous in person event for 1 or 2 people, or maybe one of those OG users on the list forums will break silence?

Chloe
      Participant

I’m guessing they’re going to announce who’s going to be the Noah Sinclair Insider. Maybe it was meant to be a deadline for getting something made up when they gave it out before.

Chris
      Participant

In the history of date-checking on the Facebook page, it seems like posts of this nature have almost always corresponded to in person encounters. I don’t want to paint with a broad brush though. It just seems to me that with a date they took the time to originally put out there two weeks in advance, then post a reminder the day before with no new info, it seems as though they really want to make sure people have this day free. We experienced a ton of spontaneous action last week with no warning, including the Macy dead drop. This feels like it would have to be something bigger.

Jackie
      Participant

I still hope 17 meant people, so lots can have an experience. Many people have been vigilant of their emails and devices today.

I assume most will move heaven and earth to be free tomorrow.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Considering there is a hangout in the OC, I wonder if it will coincide with that…

Chris
      Participant

ZIP CODE POSTED IN COMMENTS: 92735.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

HAVE FUN ORANGE COUNTY MEETUP FOLKS! @taysavestheday

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Santa Ana!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Good thing a bunch of us will be about 15 mins from there on that exact date 😉 Exciting!

Chris
      Participant

So now here’s the big question: why be so overt about it? @taysavestheday posted the OC meetup on April 3rd, the original “4/18 17” post on Lust’s FB was on April 6th. It seemed to me the OC crowd was going to have a strong showing regardless, why spell it out with the zip code? They didn’t prime anyone like this when they were planning to take over @thebuz’s Loser’s meetup. Something feels odd about how hands-on they’re being about dropping into this participant-created event. Call me paranoid.

Blondie
      Participant

Didn’t they post the zip code for Julie’s meet with Sarah the day before it happened?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I don’t think they’re “dropping into” the meetup, but rather they recognized they’ll have a lot of players in that part of town anyway, and figured might as well do something down there. This seems like it will be a completely separate thing than the meetup.

Candace
      Participant

Good thing I already had plans to be in that area! ? fucking excited!!

Jackie
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub
      I think it’s maybe circumstantial. One may not correlate to the other. When Lust originally repeated the date 4/18, @taysavestheday even said “Oh snaps, might have to change that then.”

It could even be this: The people (persons) selected, may have their event earlier, then be released right next door to the meet up to disseminate information/ cause chaos.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Maybe after the Red Door, they want to make damn sure that if anything happens during the meet up, that you know it’s IG and not a game jack?

thehazelverse
      Participant

I’m crossing my fingers for a team scavenger hunt or something like that… we can look for easter eggs. … hehehehe

Jackie
      Participant

This is googles go-to image I guess. Feels very Tension-y.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       Blondie
      Participant

The original post had 4/18 17… In previous posts the last number has related to time. So maybe 5pm might be worth keeping in mind…

Chris
      Participant

That’s a very good point, @meghanmayhem, we might be seeing the new way of things for this type of interaction given that last episode. And certainly @theladyj and @nothenrygale I don’t mean to say that they’re jacking the entire event for their own purposes (even though largely that’s what ended up happening with the Losers) I’m sure the fun meetup @taysavestheday envisioned will remain intact. Whatever happens, it’s very exciting. Now let’s hope the traffic won’t be too bad!

scot
      Participant

That’s awesome. Have fun! Will be watching.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I hope the traffic isn’t too bad tomorrow and many can make it out. It will be great to meet a lot of you in person and share Lust and Tension stories. I’m sure most of us there will have periscope ready in case something does happen.

Michelle
      Participant

Can someone periscope a run down of this afterwards

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Watching all social media closely now. Good luck, OC people…

Maranda
      Participant

Just posted on the Lust fb: “after 8”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Looks like the “After 8” post has been deleted. Odd.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem whoa that is very suspect…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Eh, it’s probably just because the time has passed and the interaction already happened. So it’s strange that they would leave up the 4/18 in that case. Oh well.

Viewing 30 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar