4/18 – Orange County Lust Meetup

This topic has 63 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

Tired of lusting after a meetup that requires sitting in two hours of traffic on a week night?

Want to meet more friends in the area who are interested in the same hobby as you?

Come out to Fourth Street Market on Tuesday, April 18th for our first Lust Meetup. Join us for Orange County’s Best Patio, complete with games, fifteen different small eateries, and a fantastic bar. We can start around 7pm for dinner and drinks, but I’ll show up early to grab seating.

This is open to everyone. Los Angeles, Orange County, and Out of Town–I just wanted to plan something in Orange County so we can meet people in the area!

http://www.4thstreetmarket.com/
      201 E 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701

Beth Hipple
      Participant

I’ll be there.

Carl Webb
      Participant

Perfect, @taysavestheday! Thanks for putting this together!

Briana
      Participant

Oh man! As an Angeleno with a 9-5, I won’t be able to make it down, but I’m so glad you Orange County kids are meeting up!

Dennis
      Participant

I’m there! That’s like 10min from my place! ?

Maxwell R
      Participant

I am 100% there, thank you for organizing something down south @taysavestheday

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Thanks @taysavestheday! I’ll mark my calendar.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

HEAVY BREATHING. I’m going to be in OC the following weekend 🙁

Jackie
      Participant

*double heavy breathing*

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll do my best to be there!

Candace
      Participant

That’s 30 minutes from me! @jayfurby and I will head over around 8 ?

Yael
      Participant

ah i always go to Irvine every other sundays so next time then have fun kids!!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Just wanted to post and remind people this is on the 18th, NOT this Tuesday (today). I scheduled in advance so we have more to talk about and because a lot of people work trips and vacations scheduled and wanted advanced notice.

Thanks!

Tom Kircher
      Participant

How late do you guys plan on going? I have a late class on Tuesdays that doesn’t get out until 10:00, but I’d still love to join if possible.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@k-w-t, I plan to go until at least 11, and probably later. Feel free to shoot me a text when you’re on your way if you’d like!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Hi all,

Despite the Facebook post today calling out the 18th, I still plan to hold my ground and have the meet up. If there’s news, we can witness it together. If some get invited to an event, then we will cheer you on together.

I hope to still see you all there!

Sean

I strongly support the idea of satellite meetings to cheer others on.

Hell, I have a satellite meeting every time there’s an event.

In my living room.

Alone.

Normally crying.

Megan
      Participant

@thegilded – at least you get to do it where it’s SUNNY.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll be there in spirit. One of the joys of being smack dab in between North Hollywood and Orange County is that everything takes 2 hours. I’ll have to give you cookies another day @taysavestheday.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella not to contradict your meaning at all but I find today to be beautiful here in Minnesota. A bit breezy but still sunny and beautiful. I fully admit to being a fool that always tries to see the good in every situation.

Blondie
      Participant

@thegilded Same here bro. Alone in my study, chain smoking and sobbing. Usually with whisky…

Megan
      Participant

@ziegenbart ok see I WAS enjoying having fellow Minnesotans around but if you’re going to ruin my fun… 😉
      Yes, today is gorgeous. We may finally be seeing actual spring.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@blondie crying alone with whiskey? I thought I was the sole member of that club. Established October 8, 2015. Maybe that’s just the MN branch.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh wait, sorry @coryphella. It’s so cold and miserable my hands couldn’t type correctly. So . . . Cold. . . So. . . Miserable

Maxwell R
      Participant

To those planning on coming to the meet up tomorrow at 4th Street Market in Santa Ana; I would highly recommend parking at the structure on the corner of 5th st. and N. Spurgeon st. I think the rates are about $1 an hour on tuesdays.

If you haven’t been there before it is like a food court with plenty of options, we will have plenty of room to get weird.

Hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Maxwell R. Reason: Me dumb
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Did we ever find out what the FB post with 4/18 was referring to? It seemed to suggest an event of some sort, but has anyone been given any info about it?

Candace
      Participant

@nothenrygale no which means I’ll be glued to my phone all day today to find out what’s happening tomorrow!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Thanks @moustachemax for the tip on parking! Looking forward to tomorrow everyone! Glad we have enough people in OC to do a quality meetup!

Whatever happens with the facebook post, we’ll be there together witness!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wish I was closer… Not sure if I can make it yet.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@taysavestheday still aiming at the 7pm start time?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo; that’s my plan. I’ll probably get there around 6:15 to grab tables for everyone, so if anyone wants to show up early, that’s fine by me.

Also, I plan to meet in the back patio area. There’s giant Connect Four, giant Jenga, and a bunch of other fun games back there. It’s also more conducive to standing and mingling.

Also, if anyone wants my phone number to coordinate, just DM me or add me on facebook!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Oh snap, fucks wit me at giant Jenga @taysavestheday

Candace
      Participant

GIANT GAMES ? tomorrow is going to be so much fun!! ?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I was planning on being there earlier than the 7 start time. I see a Jenga fight to the death in our future @taysavestheday & @rizzzoooooo. Three players enter, one player leaves ?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

You ain’t ready @electrichippo, tomorrow will be the fight to end all oversized board game fights

Masomoment
      Participant

I will be going, see you all there.

Kurt Lohse
      Participant

@taysavestheday thanks for setting this up and for saving space early!

I am planning on going just to see what happens – seeing that it’s 4-18-17 and all.

Cheers!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@shadow462, you’re welcome. Looking forward to meeting you! Glad you’re coming.

Russell
      Participant

Have fun all you wacky OC folks!
      May the LUST be with you!
      (Oh, yeah. I went there.)

Jackie
      Participant
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Lookin like a 6:20 ETA to the giant jenga!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll wave at y’all from the 405, when I’m on my commute home. Have fun!

Candace
      Participant

Just got to 4th street market. Looking for parking then we’ll head in to grab a table and a giant jenga! ?

Candace
      Participant

Waiting for you guys ?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Welp, traffic is just getting worse and worse smh, updated ETA: 6:50 ?

Jackie
      Participant

En route

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Holy moly @pandace88 that connect four tho!

Candace
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo yea and I just won! ??

Candace
      Participant

Sean

You delightful bastards.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s a good looking group right there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nice print outs!!! The games look awesome too! Great picture!

Sean

Pictures that @electrichippo requested I post on her behalf, as she is on mobile right now:

Kristin
      Participant
       Kristin
      Participant

“If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell” ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dude!!! Tim!!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@creepsociety What’s that paper?

And Sarah clearly needs help telling jokes. Maybe I should give her some pointers?

Kristin
      Participant

@nothenrygale an envelope fell out of Sarah’s case and was shown via @electrichippo periscope

Maranda
      Participant

Tim Granik’s email silence has been quite curious, and now this…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Disappointed with you all, toasting with that woman. Especially disappointed in @taysavestheday for giving up so much information about his life to Sarah. Haven’t you seen what she does to people? What she’s done to Noah? I’d keep my distance from that woman as much as possible.

Hopefully she got soaked up in enough alcohol that she’s that much easier to ignite when team #BurnItDown gets our chance.

Masomoment
      Participant

I caught the tail end of it. Nice meeting up with everyone 🙂

Lia
      Participant

Indeed, @masomoment! Nice meeting you briefly!

Jackie
      Participant
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

I wanted to thank everyone for making it out tonight. This goes for everyone: whether you drove down from Burbank cough@lilmsfancpantscough, called out of work for it cough@theladyjcough, or were already in Orange County cough@moustachemaxcough. I appreciate you all for joining tonight.

I really enjoy putting faces to the people that I spend hours each day theorizing, talking, and joking with. You all are amazing people and I hope to do more meetups where we can just play giant Jenga and share laughs and stories. This community is something special. Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 63 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar