4/14/17 Release from The System

This topic has 75 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kyle Bown.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Just got an email with this press release:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuln1vrawmk8744/The%20Truth.pdf?dl=0

Anonymous
      Inactive

Uh… @larry?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@shinobi That was going to be my very next comment.

So… yeah, what’s up with that?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Haha, this press release is incredibly ridiculous, and doesn’t convince me. Sinclair Industries is a laughing stock. #TeamMacy

Kevin
      Participant

So this confirms that Noah Sinclair, Inc. is a separate company under Sinclair Industries.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@larry You have some explaining to do.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@larry I think now would be a good time to chime in…

Cristen
      Participant

@kevin I’m glad they cleared that up. And I think both @larry and I were asking that as well which makes it even funnier. Can’t wait to hear his thoughts. Get in here, Gandalf! Show us the meaning of haste!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

My guess is including Larry on this is a distraction, a way to try to get us to turn on one of our own, an ally. Start get us to fight amongst ourselves and lose sight of who is really the ones behind this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Most fucking concerning is @larry.

Dude… what is real and what isn’t?

Did you make a play that became a Tulpa???

Like this is fucking nuts.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

#TeamLarry

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lukasrl A Fringe play that coincidentally features 4 Tension-alumni

Mike
      Participant

I’m guessing Sarah took him up on his offer

Sent: 4/10 @ 1225PM
      The data being collected towards your desired endpoint is deficient, but not because of the subjects. The problem derives from a corollary to the Hawthorne Effect, for which I have the only solution, although it will be challenging to implement. Because, although it pains me to say, the solution alluded to in today’s PR is a regrettably temporary fix. The centre will not hold…
      – Larry

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

That’s fascinating. The play is all about what’s happening with The System. Welp, there goes having any clue about what’s real.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Suddenly me becoming Noah Sinclair ain’t that far fucking fetched!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

If @larry actually wrote this of his own free will, he’s just lost some major credibility points in my book. I can’t believe The Sinclairs are so innocent. I don’t know who is committing what atrocities, but I do know I’m backing away swiftly, never turning my back on anyone involved in this mess.

Lia
      Participant

I… guess we all have to go see this play now.

#goddammitlarry

Cristen
      Participant

Welll I was always on board to go see Larry’s play. Guess I have my pick of many dates for the night now. ?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

If I ever post a message on the forum without #BURNTHISMOTHERFUCKERDOWN

Please save me 😉

#BURNTHISMOTHERFUCKERDOWN

Allison Fogarty
      Participant

I received the same thing! I spread it on my social media and you’ve already posted it here!

Lia
      Participant

@wanda102 word. I’m in.

Nosnevets
      Participant

Anonymous
      Inactive

No metadata to be found in that PDF, for anyone curious.

Melissa
      Participant

What’s that smell?

(((SNIFFFFFF)))

BUUUUULLLLSHIT. I CALL BULLSHIT!

I dunno about you guys but if I was part of some crisis PR firm I would have been on that leaked e-mail* incident FAST. Not two days later. Something isn’t adding up, either @larry is the world’s slowest PR person or he is straight up being thrown into this mess willy-nilly.

*yes the email I posted

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Melissa.
      • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Melissa. Reason: I can't word
       Andrew K
      Participant

I don’t understand……i got the press release, but what’s with all this Larry stuff? I’m confused

Melissa
      Participant

@anakindrew refer to the bottom of the press release, Lawrence Meyers made it.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Melissa.
       Sean

@anakindrew – The release is tagged with @larry’s real name. It’s suspect because he’s also currently involved in putting on a play with some Tension actors/cultists so it may be possible that Sinclair, OSDM, whoever, got their hooks into him through that point of contact

Andrew K
      Participant

Also, so as to not close off potential avenues of acquiring information, I’ve sent the following email in response to Sarah:

“Thank You for the important information. I will let you know if/ when I hear of anything.

Andrew Kowalski ”

Andrew K
      Participant

Ahhh Damn @sean @mkarrett thanks! Didn’t know that was Larry’s full name!

Interesting… .

Maranda
      Participant

(Good morning! It’s 5am here so apologies if I make no sense) Has anyone looked into the law firm itself? And wouldn’t @larry be super busy with his play and have no time to be a lawyer on the side?

John
      Participant

The email came from info@noahsinclair.com I would think if Larry @larry were representing Noah Sinclair Industries he would send the email from his own email.

Melissa
      Participant

Morning @izryn! Great question, google search has zero hits at the moment. SUS.

Chris
      Participant

Remember the email @larry provided us if we wanted to sign up for the immersive portion of the play? Did anyone ever get a reply back?

Also, I don’t know who is actually LA’s premier crisis communications firm, but they probably don’t refer to themselves that way as part of their signature. More empty posturing from SI. It seems to be the only thing they can reliably produce.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Chris.
       Nicole Mae
      Participant

I didn’t get this press release. Anyone else not receive?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Something doesn’t seem right here… maybe @larry is being instructed to not participate on the forums while thise happens… as a test to try to show him that we will turn our backs on him. Another strategy to divide us. Maybe they have something to expose if he doesn’t comply…

Sean

@maenicole I didn’t. I wouldn’t worry about whether or not you were a recipient though, other email distributions have shown that not receiving a response doesn’t mean anything

John
      Participant

@izryn I would guess that the PR firm Klein & St Jude is a fabrication. What kind of PR firm would not show up in a google search.

I wonder if the firm’s name, Klein & St Jude, might have some meaning. St Jude would be a very unusual last name…. St Jude however was the patron Saint of lost causes and one of the Apostles….. and it is Good Friday today!

Anonymous
      Inactive

My personal recommendation is to wait and see. Speculating about whether or not someone is truly involved in all of this shenanigans before we have the necessary info means that we’ll make ill informed decisions or conclusions.

Meanwhile, at least the press release was more vague, which works in the SI favor. And provided an excuse that was more plausible than diabetes. I’d say they are learning.

Chris
      Participant

Hey everyone. The email @larry gave us three weeks ago to sign up for his immersive show is KleinAndStJude@Gmail.com
      So, there it is.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

“Klein & St. Jude” as mentioned in the release, is the name of the firm in @larry ‘s play. See the above posted promotional poster for it.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

If you guys are friends with @larry look at his facebook status this morning….I’m not gonna post his actual status here for privacy reasons, but it is pretty interesting.

Melissa
      Participant

Ya, whoever did this just took a name that sounds fancy but isn’t actually “L.A.’s Premier PR Crisis Firm”. The odor of bovine poopies getting strong or is it simply my imagination?

Maranda
      Participant

@shankfx22 Precisely! Whatever it is with Larry, it is a distraction first and foremost. Let’s not turn on our friend without first seeing what he has to say. What else have we learned in the last 24 hours that Sinclair Industries doesn’t want us taking about?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@larry’s status update from 3 hours ago:

“That moment when you are asleep and someone puts you in a difficult position to assist with their “crisis”, but the worst of it is that they called at 915AM, and you still had an hour before having to wake up. She sounded kinda hot, though, and desperate. I’m a sucker for that kind of thing. Plus, well, not allowed to discuss it….”

…you sneaky fuck.

Chris
      Participant

Much less random than that, @mkarrett. Either the OSDM has co-opted portions of @larry’s play as part of this latest ruse, or @larry has been playing a long, quiet game with us for almost a month. Either way, expect ticket sales to skyrocket for one particular Fringe show.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

My theory is @larry is referring to Macy. She called him this morning in a panic and he’s helping her… where did they go? What are they up to??

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@thegilded yep, just trying to see if I can establish a pattern. I work in digital marketing so I’ve been trying to piece together if there’s any rhyme or reason to emails, if we’re on lists, etc.

Max Z
      Participant

I literally said to my girlfriend earlier this afternoon “I think I’m BASICALLY up to speed on what’s going on with Lust.” 20 minutes later…

Remember those little smug dancing emoji people Larry posted when he was “chosen” a while back? I feel like this press release might as well have been signed with one of those.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I think Sarah totally recruited @larry

Let’s see what the system does now…
      Excited to see some promised revenge.

Like I wrote to Sarah, Don’t make idle threats…

#BURNTHISMOTHERFUCKERDOWN

Andrew K
      Participant

So it would seem based on Larry’s status update that he’s helping Sarah. Or at least wants us to think he is….

Double agent perhaps?

Chris
      Participant

@maxzumstein

@larry
      :

(•_•)
      <) )╯ I’m a plant.
      / \
      (•_•)
      ( (> You’re not.
      / \
      (•_•)
      <) )> Bitchez.
      / \

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@anakindrew It could honestly be either or…. I’m torn. Is he playing along to then have the upper hand in taking her down? Or is he genuinely with her and therefore, against Noah?!?!

Andrew K
      Participant

Regardless, this is all dividing us.

Larry, Macy, Sarah, Noah, the system, iconfidant….

All of it is being used to divide us into camps in one way or another, And focusing in on particular emotional and psychological states/ responses.

Divided we fall, United we stand.

The System says that friendships are a weakness, and you have to take what’s yours on your own. I say fuck that.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

But was it @larry or @larry-meyers?

*cue theremin music*

Melissa
      Participant

@kasch good point!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@kasch

Well @larry did dramatically change his picture to Saruman….

Anonymous
      Inactive

@larry!!! ??? So confused!! Just don’t know what to believe anymore!

Kevin Flint
      Participant

If they’re dividing us into camps then which camp is kicking ass and taking names. #chargethehill.

Candace
      Participant

@larry WHAT?! LARRY YOU SNEAK!! I just read the press release and got to the bottom and I literally screamed!! I knew it was SUS that you kept asking me questions!! I knew it I knew it!! Lmao this reveal got the bet reaction out of me wow lmao

Chris
      Participant

For all we know, @larry could have just gotten the job everyone has been auditioning for all week. The subject matter of his play is interesting when looked at through a Tension/Lust lens, but then he is/was an avid player and by his own admission was encouraged to add immersive touches by Clint. But we don’t have enough information yet to say whether or not this has been long in the works or if he was just hired today from a call similar to ones many of us have gotten. We’ve all been cheering on the possibility of having one of our own on the inside of the System, and now it seems one of our most thoughtful and respected members has achieved just that.

…that being said, remember when he immediately took himself out of the running the night we voted for the tenth focus group spot???

Mustafa Said
      Participant

I knew that name looked familiar…

So I’m guessing he got the PR job. Now I’m hoping Macy doesn’t end up six feet under.

Shaun
      Participant

“manufacturing fictional internal communications between company management”

Macy leaking an email that was sent at 7:28pm last night well after she was fired always seemed a little suspect. Hmmmm..

Blondie
      Participant

@shaun Maybe, with all the fuss and hoo-hah, they simply forgot to delete her account or change the password, leaving her with access to the e-mail… They don’t seem to have much of an eye for details so I wouldn’t put it past them to overlook that. And they seem to believe they are invincible so maybe they didn’t think she would kick up a fuss – or if she did, that they would be able to “handle” her. They certainly seem to think they can brush over this with a silly little press release. Mmm hmm. Ok. Sure…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@blondie Very possible. I know when I’ve left jobs I’d still get emails for a little bit after I left. IT can take some time getting around to those kinds of things, shutting down email accounts.

Shaun
      Participant

@nothenrygale IT as in the IT Noah and the leaked email talks about? 🙂

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Oh man, I sure hope @larry or his firm come out and reveal they were a one time hired help… otherwise I see lots of forum folk emailing/heading to LA during the dates that Klein and Jude go public to meet them with their own agenda (uncovering info on the Sinclairs/OSDM) instead of seeing them for the sake of a good show.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Sorry @shaun, I mean IT as in the tech department that would deal with email accounts and computer access.

Megan
      Participant

I am just now catching up on all of this – been basically offline today.
      This fucking game. JFC.

Megan
      Participant

Also I once again did not get this press release – I am clearly not on any Sinclair mailing list whatsoever. 😉

Sage
      Participant

@julierei, @larry, I don’t know you very well yet, but you both seem intelligent and friendly and certainly some of the most active members of Lust. I’m wondering why you haven’t been on the forums much lately? I’m genuinely curious and mean no harm. Care to explain?

GoldTongue
      Participant

Yeah, Julie’s absense is spish.

Jackie
      Participant

@Larry, for the tag.
      Aside from that, I can Appreciate the use of St. Jude, the Patron saint of Lost Causes. Funny for a PR firm.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

null

Kyle Bown
        Participant

I know I’m three days lat eon this, but @julierei legit posted a picture of a character form the show I work on/write for. I like that. I may have to switch teams now…

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

@bruinbown – I lowkey see myself as the Vivian Darkbloom of ‘The Lust Experience’.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@julierei You have told me everything I need to know now. 😉

Viewing 74 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar