4/13 Lunch Meeting with Noah

This topic has 62 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Jeremy.

• Author
       Lia
      Participant

Just heard from Noah. The call was very brief. No niceties at all. I’ll be meeting him at 1:30 today. I have a general area where I need to be, but no specifics yet.

I knew there was a reason I wore a dress today.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants
      Good Luck! Keep us updated!

Candace
      Participant

The forum’s gonna blow up today with everyone having iconfidant phone calls and your lunch date! I wonder if Noah will blow the roof off the stystem and/or iconfidant. Maybe try and ask him if he’s heard of iconfidant and Stacey Erikson if you get a chance.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ask him if I can take him suit shopping.

Chris
      Participant
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Best of luck! We’re all counting on you @lilmsfancpants!

Lia
      Participant

@thebuz HAHAHA I could binge a reality show of your blossoming bromance.

@pandace88
      I have a zillion questions. Though, I doubt he’ll have time to answer any of them. Shit’s goin’ down either way.

Sean

This is big. I don’t even know what to say…. good luck? I guess?

Cristen
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants seriously Lia tell him we love him and we have a number for a great tailor in Beverly Hills for GODS SAKE.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants I have a camera and a crew ready to move on this hit new reality show.

#teamBoah

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@thebuz @wanda102 Are you both insinuating that his current selection of suits are subpar?

Cristen
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I mean I don’t want to start criticizing but if they’re gonna compare him to @thebuz they need to stop dressing him in suits they find at swap meets. ☕️?

Lia
      Participant

@wanda102 I’ll try to eyeball his jacket size. Sneakily drop a measuring tape next to him. It will be our “welcome back to society” gift.

Cristen
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants “Excuse me Madam! Why are you casually measuring that man?”

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Can’t wait to hear what happens!!

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants – Please tell him to contact his wife immediately. She misses him dearly.

Briana
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I DARE you to refer to him as Mr. Jingleheimer Schmidt and take note of his response.

Russell
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants It will be interesting to see if he addresses specifically any of the PR shenanigans recently. If he has reached out to you, there must be something you have done that speaks to his needs.
      (Wait… that sounds wrong… sorry … I mean like “brand repair” needs, etc.)
      I wish you the best!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Russell.
       Maranda
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I woke up to my phone buzzing from your periscope. Really glad I didn’t have it on silent. But wow, robots in the park. Noah’s willing to go back to … Wherever he’s going (Sarah HQ??) so hopefully he has a plan. Maybe the live consultations in May will have us navigating among robot handlers!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Maranda.
       thehazelverse
      Participant

LINK?

Anonymous
      Inactive
       thehazelverse
      Participant

Thanks C

Maranda
      Participant
       Melissa
      Participant
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Low key worried they keep doing stuff in the park a block from my apartment. OSDM WHY U CREEPIN MY HOOD.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Also HOLY SHIT THAT’S CREEPY AF.

Addison
      Participant

hold the fuck up. a park full of robots?

Sean

Okay that park thing is both fucking awesome and terrifying

Candace
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants dude that sounded creepy af!!! When they all turned and looked at you WOW!! ????? SO COOL!

I’m worried about Noah. I really am. That made me sad when you said that it made HIM SAD to be thought of as an ant to all the robot people and especially Sarah. Like he was made to feel worthless, small and insignificant yet he is almost giving us a rally cry to stand up, recognize that we are strong in numbers, small and mighty and we need to rise up and fight back!! As much as I love the idea of iconfidant I can see it posing a problem if these robots got out of control. .

Chris
      Participant

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

Melissa
      Participant

Ok if a pod of robots all unison looked at me I would have crapped myself.

On a more serious note–I can’t help but question Noah’s mental state. Smiling and laughing while being chased by a pack of people (or uh, robots?)? That man really gives no f*cks, on some great medication, OR he is CRAZY.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Melissa. Reason: must not forget the robots
       Sage
      Participant

Omg, Noah is a homeless person now and seems a little off his rocker… He really is not the person I thought he was (in a good way!). I’m getting a scientology vibe from this…the SUV, the watching, the strong arming of suppressive persons…or maybe it’s just robots. ROBOTS!!!!!!!

I do like how he’s the face of The System and seems to be rebelling against “the system”. Go Noah!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Can’t stop thinking of this after hearing your meeting:
      PodPeople

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Sean. Reason: Fixed link
       Nosnevets
      Participant

First I was like…
      Then I was like…
      THEN I was like…

thehazelverse
      Participant

That almost looks like Sarah

Lia
      Participant

I feel like I’ve misinterpreted something. I’ve been sitting here VERY conflicted about how to word this.

I don’t think Noah meant literal robots at all. To be fair, the fact that they all were 100% watching us and waiting to make a move made it seem like it made sense in the moment. But… now that I’ve had time to think about the context of that sentence, I really don’t think he meant actual robots.

He was insulting them. Laughing while he said it and speaking loud enough for them to hear him. It was similar to the way that he described us as ants. Plus, we’ve all been joking about AI on the boards and maybe that was a dig at us in that way.

Seeing how quickly people were latching onto that during the periscope, I just had to say something. It was a weird moment to make sense of. And he’s a weird guy. But he’s not crazy. And neither are we.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

The robot thing is totally batshit and crazy as hell, but I can’t help but think that some of this is a little convenient. Staged, even.

-Noah is supposedly on the run, and reaches out to Lia so they can meet.

-He chooses a place where there are conveniently a group of robot watchers who can immediately turn and prove his point about a vast conspiracy. Good to prove his point, bad if he wants to stay underground.

-He delivers a monologue about ants being able to take over the world, which is essentially just a “rise up and take control!” message.

-After avoiding capture for all of this time, he lets himself be captured — and from what @lilmsfancpants was saying, he almost nudge-nudge, wink-wink’s at the end.

Take away the horror of the people looking at Noah and Lia at the same time (which is serious brown note material), and what do you get? A very theatrical show that ultimately amounts to Noah Sinclair delivering a very familiar Noah Sinclair message: Stand The Fuck Up And Take What’s Yours.

Could all of this – even the blow-up with Sarah (them “role-playing”, in her words) just be part of The Noah System? Are we witnessing Noah Sinclair, and potentially his wife, using a staged narrative to inspire and motivate?

We have never learned just what Noah Sinclair’s process or system is. We don’t know how he teaches or inspires. Maybe this is The System, and we’re seeing it happen in real time.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@bcbishop
      Interesting…

A farce upon a farce upon a farce….

Better to burn this motherfucker down!

Lia
      Participant

@bcbishop Yeah, I will not even pretend to know why he chose to give himself up and what happens next for him. If this is all part of business as usual, then we have all SEVERELY underestimated his crazy.

If he was being honest with me, that he will secretly help us take down whoever’s in charge here, then he’s as brave as he is bonkers, and I can’t wait to hear more.

If this twitchy, spastic, homeless thing is part of his plan to recruit us, then I’m 700 times more terrified of him.

Either way…. Just reiterating… Not real robots, y’all.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Actual photo of @genghistwan:

BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

If this twitchy, spastic, homeless thing is part of his plan to recruit us, then I’m 700 times more terrified of him.

That’s what’s fascinating me about this, @lilmsfancpants. It’s totally terrifying – but in a way, it’s also kinda working!

Can’t wait to see what happens next.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

This is all about taking Sarah, the System, the Robots, etc. down from the inside. Noah is going to go back in, and pretend to be the good little boy after they “reprogram” him.

I feel like his talk about people having to get their hands dirty is saying we have to play along until the appropriate moment. Take the job at Sinclair. Get your iConfidant. Do what you have top do to get inside, then blow it up.

Assuming you want to bring it all down, that is.

Chris
      Participant

@bcbishop I’d tend to agree that Noah’s cavalier atttude about the whole thing is suspect. But I’d like to think this isn’t ALL staged on Noah’s part. What if this was, as @lilmsfancpants suggested, a final message to us that he wanted passed on? I agree with @bruinbown’s take. He had to have been aware of the surveillance (by people, not actual robots) and perhaps allowed himself to be caught as some part of his resistance that is as of now unclear to us. He evaded them this long, he wanted to be found. And perhaps he is now counting on some among us to eventually help him with the next step. We may see him changed the next time we see him, but I have a feeling that’s all part of the plan. Noah may be crazy, but if he is it’s crazy like a fox. He knows what he’s doing.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.
         Bryan Bishop
        Participant

@macbethinabathtub Absolutely love @bruinbown’s fantastic take as well, and think it makes a ton of sense. But I continue to be fascinated by the fact that we still don’t know anything about Noah, The System, or its methodologies. Given that what we’re seeing unfold is arguably leading participants towards the same kind of change in headspace that The System itself promises… it’s certainly piqued my interest about who is pulling whose strings.

Sage
        Participant

@bcbishop, totally agree here. We still don’t know enough about what The System is actually selling, besides to “attract power and stop being ugly”. We don’t know how they actually help people achieve this. And what does this have to do with all the Egyptian symbols, like the scale and book in the hotel (yeah I’m still fixated on that)? Excited to find out!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think it’s really important to note what @lilmsfancpants is saying about the people in the park not being LITERAL robots. Wrong thing to focus in on. If what I’m understanding, it’s that they were like sheep following whatever orders they’re given… like robots?

Let’s not go down the rabbit hole of cyborg relations here.

Maxwell R
      Participant

Robots?! Yes please! The email I received used binary and the woman sounded more robotic than scared. I have been trying to figure out who sent it to me and that could make so much sense!

I really want to see a picture of hobo Noah.

Candace
      Participant

@bcbishop whoa.. that is a very interesting way to look at it. Noah and the system actually helping us by being the bad guys and throwing us into action. Hands on training instead of some boring seminar that will go in one ear and out the other. Hmmm?

Chris
      Participant

@bcbishop You’re absolutely right, it’s a fascinating prospect if all this internal strife between Noah and Sarah turns out to be part of one perfectly orchestrated fake that comprises his self help methodology. Like a sexy Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. But then I have to wonder which of them is Slugworth?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I think what @lilmsfancpants is suggesting is more easy to believe… I love the AI route (because let’s all be honest, we want lust to get weird fast) but I can’t see it getting robot weird this fast haha.

If I can guess on Noah’s reasoning to be taken, maybe he just wasn’t down anymore and decided he would try to “rebel” from the inside. He figured they would find him eventually so he got @lilmsfancpants to go and witness it all, just in case they try to spin it like they did the other times. Give some info to a person in the flesh a final time before going dark and doing his thing on in the inside?

Lia
      Participant

@moustachemax Metaphorical robots. Mindless followers.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@bcbishop @macbethinabathtub

My only issue with the idea of Noah being in on it is that it makes it very hard for us to truly join the System no matter the outcome.

If Noah appears to be back in the fold, we’ll be suspicious.
      If Noah reveals that it was all a ruse, we’ll be either angry or suspicious.
      If Noah breaks free again, does more stuff to “fight” the System, then either of the first two options we’ll be even more those negative things we would be.

I just can’t see an endgame there that works out in their favor.

Then again, we’re working with very little information, and maybe our actions in the near future are their ends, and the end doesn’t matter.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@bruinbown In the scenario I was thinking about, coming back to The System would be somewhat moot because everyone engaging with Noah and Sarah are already taking part in The System. This narrative is The System at work, so if/when people rise up to aid Noah (and take down Sarah/IT/what have you) they’ll have learned to take what’s theirs, rather than being a loser ant that lets life pass them by.

Basically, what if somebody saw The Game and decided to take that and apply it to not just one rich dude, but use it as an entire self-help course? What happens after the Noah/Sarah narrative ends doesn’t really matter, because that’s the end of the course.

Granted, this theory is totally me blue-skying and comes from way too many conversations with @larry about immersive theater being a powerful tool for therapy. But I can’t help but reconsider my initial blackmail attempt as further evidence. One of the things I said in my original application to The System was that I can be too nice sometimes. And then Noah Sinclair engineered an experience that exploited that – and he got me fucking pissed. It worked then. It could be working now.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

It sounds like Noah was having a hypoglycemic episode… Poor guy…

I’m confident his medical team has the situation under control now.

Sean

I hate it when those hypoglycemic cause everyone in a several yard radius of you freeze, turn and look at you for a while!

Damn telekinetic diabetes…

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@bcbishop Got it. That makes sense. Thank you for clarifying that. I never thought to look at it from the perspective of them actually helping people instead of just the “what do they get out of it” angle. In that version of events, the blackmail fits quite nicely.

In the “Noah is taking it down from the inside” version, he could use that blackmail to get you to help him if, at any point, you were to actually buy into the System or reluctant to help..

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thegilded It’s that new kind that’s going around – type OTIII diabeetus.

Okay, I’ll see myself out…

Maranda
      Participant

A quick summary of Lia’s periscope for those who can’t watch it:

Noah calls Lia and tells her to meet him at a park (the same park where OSDM’s Michelle made a drop during Tension). There’s some pushing the meeting time around but eventually Lia makes her way through the park, but doesn’t see anyone except for some guys playing frisbee and other random park-goers. Noah calls her again and says “walk forward,” so he can see her. Lia does so until she reaches a trash can, and Noah tells her to stop and wait there before hanging up.

A homeless-looking man approaches Lia and calls her “sugar lips” — surprise! It’s Noah! He’s filthy! He points at the frisbee guys and the other people in park, calling them all robots, pointing out their straight posture and rigid movements. Then, all of them turn and stare at Lia and Noah. Scary stuff. Noah goes on a mini-monologue about ants and how they could take over the world if they wanted to – we’re ants to the robots, and when he realized he was an ant in their eyes, in Sarah’s eyes, it made him sad. But the thing that makes Noah different is that he’s Noah. He’s willing to help us out, but we have to be willing to play ball, to get our hands dirty.

Noah starts walking away, but all the people in the park start chasing him. Noah runs away like it was a schoolyard game, but soon a black SUV pulls up, people pile out and eventually catch Noah, putting him in the car. He does a little wink-nudge to Lia. Lia says he seems ok and not very worried. He’s acting like a “real person.”

(Also worth noting is Lia says on a forum post that she doesn’t mean literal robots.)

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I tend to lean on the “robots as metaphor” interpretation until someone tears their skin off like the Terminator.

Cristen
      Participant

I just want to assure everyone right now that I will only tear my skin off when I’m ready to reveal that I’m Jon Voight underneath.

Neil
      Participant

@bcbishop – those were my thoughts exactly. It all seemed too convenient to be otherwise. Unless these people who captured Noah are everywhere all the time. But you are correct in not knowing his plan yet so maybe it is all part of it. Maybe it isn’t. Only time will tell!

And yes not actual robots… although that would be an interesting twist.

Jeremy
      Participant

This is getting deep.

Viewing 59 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar