3/22 Meetup with Noah Sinclair

This topic has 61 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by thehazelverse.

• Author
       Lia
      Participant

Just got an email with a time and a general area that I need to be in. No specifics, but it’s from Noah himself (or themselves?)

@bcbishop
      I guess it’s a… date? Out goes my theory of us meeting different people, I guess.

Time to bust out a really bold red lip.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

oh boy! good luck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants Make it a matte velvet, you never know when you might end up hooded. 😉

Melissa
      Participant

eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I’m excited for you lady! And terrified!

Sean

@lilmsfancpants – You’re right to obfuscate the location, but could you give us a timeframe? I, along with others, are pretty excited to hear about this meeting. Wanna know if it’s gonna be sooner or later

Addison
      Participant

YES so excited for you. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Assuming it’s you that comes back and he/they don’t turn you into a shadow.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t take any guff!

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

It’s not a date, it’s a negotiation.

Lia
      Participant

@kipsie GOOD POINT

@thegilded
      whatever I’m walking into, it starts at 8:30.

Blondie
      Participant

Wear the lipstick Lia, don’t let it wear you ? powerdressing for the win!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Good luck.

Mike
      Participant

If you can, wear gloves (or maybe dab your fingers with glue). They like to steal fingerprints.

Good luck!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Best of luck @lilmsfancpants!!
      I can’t wait to hear what’s next!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Well everything was going to be just fine… until you reminded us about the fingerprints, @mike.

brb gotta run to the store and get some gloves.

Candace
      Participant

@bcbishop are you guys both going on the same “date”?

Lukas L
      Participant

Woohoo I cant wait to hear what happens!

Mike
      Participant

Just looking out for you guys @bcbishop

With all these shadow accounts, think of the possibilities with fingerprints of us all!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@pandace88 We’ve been contacted separately, but with the same info. That’s all we know at the moment…

Maranda
      Participant

If Noah is anything like his website makes him out to be, best be prepared (like Julie said) for business. Obviously as they’re the ones setting up the meeting, they have more negotiating power than you do, and be sure to stay attuned to little power plays that they might pull (like making you wait beyond the aforementioned time, keeping you sitting while they stand, etc.)

Megan
      Participant

Omg. Can’t wait to hear more!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@bcbishop I recommend those purple latex hospital gloves for at least one reason regarding this meeting.

I just realized that totally came out wrong.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I love you @larry.

And so does Bryan.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Everything will be fine.

Chloe
      Participant

Good luck @lilmsfancpants! Keep your wits about you!

Kristin
      Participant

?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

The plot thickens. Noah has contacted us both to delay due to meetings running late. The catch?

He gave each of us different zip codes, and they’re not near one another.

Maybe we won’t be meeting up after all, @lilmsfancpants

Next update at 9pm, we’re told.

Lia
      Participant

I guess when you’re a brand you can be in two places at once.

9pm push back for me as well. Noah had a change of plans.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Of course it’s been delayed. I would be surprised if it hadn’t been.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@bcbishop So who’s meeting the dead man and who’s meeting the COO? Or other?

Maranda
      Participant

Making you wait is a classic power play. Don’t let it get to you, @bcbishop and @lilmsfancpants! Walk into your respective meetings with your chin up and ready to do business – you got this!!

Antigonos
      Participant

You totally got this!

Cristen
      Participant

I hope he doesn’t cancel altogether but wouldn’t that be perfect? Offer a meeting, something they desire, and then take it away from them? Rejection? Like said above, total power play.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Definitely think about what you want to know or say beforehand.

Don’t ask for permission – especially from yourself. Just live truthfully under the circumstances presented and allow your inhibitions to fall into the shadows.

Dont allow yourself to be surprised – – that was where I failed in my call…

Most importantly, maybe you can find out why they threw the election for Trump? I mean, we had assumed they were intelligent…

Lukas L
      Participant

Alice: Well, when one’s lost, I suppose it’s good advice to stay where you are, until someone finds you. But who’d ever think to look for me here?
      [sigh]
      Alice: Good advice. If I listened earlier, I wouldn’t be here. But that’s just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice.
      [sings]
      Alice: But I very seldom follow it. That explains the trouble that I’m always in. Be patient, is very good advice, but the waiting makes me curious. And I’d love the change. Should something strange begin?

Candace
      Participant

@lukasrl oh how I love you right now for the Alice quotes ♡

Melissa
      Participant

I can’t help but say this in lieu of the meeting time change:

Delayed. Gratification.

K bye

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

SPOILER THREAD SUGGESTION:

Now that things are underway, may I suggest to the mods-to-be that Spoiler Threads now be instituted? As much as we are excited to know every last detail, some of us may not want those details.

So perhaps if you are going to an in-person ARG “Event”, start a thread like:

SPOILER THREAD: 3/22 MEETING WITH THAT FUCKER

and per Tension, types the word SPOILER a zillion times before the body of your text?

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

Nice, here we go! Stay away from helmets, donuts or drinks ?

Lukas L
      Participant

@pandace88 Thank you. My New Tension book has a nice place on my bookshelf next to one of my other favorites. The Annotated Alice.

Lia
      Participant
       Candace
      Participant

@lukasrl I know there’s way more important things happening right now but I have to tell you I also have annotated Alice! &a bunch of different versions and a tattoo ??? kindred spirits! See you through the looking glass new friend!

Sage
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants, thank you so much for the recap!! I have to ask you what’s up with the painting behind you? Can you tell me more about it??

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants Thank you for your quick periscope!!

One main thing that REALLY stuck out for me is “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”…I find it very odd that that is Noah’s son favorite story because in the end the boy actually dies…he is eaten by the wolf. Throughout the fable he is lying to the villagers until finally they chose to ignore him and it is ultimately his demise…definitely a different tale than what Noah takes away from it.

So maybe the question is: Who is the boy? Who is the one trying to lead us in the wrong direction?

thehazelverse
      Participant

Intrigued! Can’t wait to hear about that piece of familiar art.

Also, how easy it was for Noah to persuade you to his side! Did he offer you anything specific?

Chris
      Participant

Hi everyone. My VERY sincere apologies for this misunderstanding. I found the painting on Ebay a few days ago, I saw it in the space and liked it and @lilmsfancpants was planning on painting the Tension symbol as a memento, that is the ENTIRE story. It just arrived today and we thought it would be neat to have it in the back for her first in-game periscope. That was taken in our apartment, you can tell by the first few seconds of the video. No conspiracies, no shadows, just a couple of fans with a little disposable income. Very sorry for the distraction.
      Painting ebay receipt

Lia
      Participant

@clairebuch It’s Noah’s favorite. I think that he sees himself as that boy. Here was his take on the story.

“Most people think that the moral of the story is that you shouldn’t tell a lie, blah blah blah. The real moral of that story is…that fucking boy is the most self-made, self-realized, self-actualized person that ever came out of a work of fucking fiction, or even a work of non-fiction, for that matter. Because who did he have when that wolf got in his fucking head and screwed around with him and nobody would deal with it? He had to pull himself up in his little open-toed fucking sandals, turn his fucking cheek, and he made something of himself. He didn’t have anybody else that he could rely on. That’s what it’s about.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants Ack of course! I was frantically listening and just so excited I mixed things up already! Thank you for the clarification. It does help to see it spelled out. Still..it is a very interesting take on the classic fable. Perhaps a clue. Great job though going out there and getting us that info!

Sarah
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants interesting. That sounds like a different take on the way I remember the story, about a boy trying to gain attention by lying, then having no one left to help them when they actually needed it. I guess Noah’s take on it would be different, being who he is. Such an intense night, can’t wait for what unfolds.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sarah.
       Sean

@macbethinabathtub – Forgive the curiosity but surely by now you understand that Lust kids won’t rest until the answer is air tight.

Why is the estimated delivery date in line with a purchase made just now, rather than one that’s already delivered? Est. date of March 28 with a delivery today, the 22nd is… exceptional.

The tracking number isn’t showing in any systems yet, consistent with a purchase made just now, rather than one just delivered. Perhaps I typed it in wrong?

Sean

My mistake. The purchase was made 3 days ago at 1:15pm.

And, as it turns out. I did indeed type it in wrong.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sean.
       Chris
      Participant

Hi @thegilded. I don’t know where you’re typing it, but the clickable tracking number in my shipping email links to this. I was definitely surprised it came this early, and I remarked today “well, that makes me feel better about how much shipping was.” I bought it on the 19th. Again, we’re both mortified that this has taken focus from the two huge things that happened tonight. That was in no way our intent. Just a fun easter egg. We were planning on instagramming it to Darren after she painted it, but I’m assuming this isn’t his favorite painting right now. A million apologies to the entire community.

delivery confirmation

Sean

@macbethinabathtub – My fault entirely, and my apologies for the doubt.

I smelled blood in the water and as I was just saying to @nosnevets, I have a penchant for zealousness

JakeO
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I find Noah’s take on the boy who cried wolf fascinating. Not only does the boy remain a boy forever because he can never become a man, but he doesn’t make much more of himself than dinner for the wolf.

But kudos to Noah for attempting to find an upside. His message to his son: screw understanding morals!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Man, Noah just continues to prove himself a despicable human being. Kinda glad he / Sarah didn’t pick me now.

Lia
      Participant

Despicable for sure, @nothenrygale

Based on his website, I was expecting to meet a guy with a short fuse and a huge chip on his shoulder. Someone that walks around broadcasting hate and mansplaining why he’s “better” than the rest of us. A shiny facade with the odor of something rotten growing inside.

That is not who I met tonight. He was as slick as he was terrifying, showing no signs of crazy beneath the surface. He simply seemed above all the “bullshit” that is the rest of the world, as he put it. He wasn’t trying to rile me up and response when using abhorrent names for women, people of color, and even his own child. He just. Didn’t. Care.

I will absolutely not defend any the terrible things he said, or what he’s threatening to do to @bcbishop but at the same time, it was… hard to be mad at him?

Candace
      Participant

Wow Noah must really exude charm for all those things to be overlooked. Interesting

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

And that’s the worst part of people like him. People who can present their awful worldview in a way that doesn’t seem so bad. Those charismatic people who can slide some really evil shit in without some people even noticing.

Man…. just fuck Noah Sinclair.

Candace
      Participant

I said it before and I’ll say it again, Noah sounds like Trump!

Maranda
      Participant

I just thought of something: what if the secret that the prostitute/actress told @bcbishop (“When they stop believing you, that’s when you’ll know it’s begun”) refers to Noah’s interpretation of The Boy Who Cried Wolf? When you’re no longer believed, that’s when self-actualization has to happen if you’re to survive.

Cristen
      Participant

The photo just shared on Lust insta: the entrance to Lock and Key from last night, @lilmsfancpants?

thehazelverse
      Participant

Re-watching accounts:

Wouldn’t it be fair to assume that it wouldn’t be one of the books he brought with him to his meeting with Lia? Why would DLB freak over metaphysics?

Viewing 60 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar