3/8/18 – Lia resurfaced on Slack

Tagged: ,

This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Chloe.

• Author
       Kevin
      Participant

Lia popped in to Slack with a random letters and numbers username to let us know she was safe, but big things were coming.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:02 AM]
      Hey. I figured it was time I came on here. Some of you have become true friends, others family. I’m sorry I have been MIA. As I am sure you can imagine, things have been dramatic and I needed some space, and maybe perspective.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:04 AM]
      It’s Lia

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:06 AM]
      I don’t know how long they will let me talk. I know that they have my regular username flagged. Hopefully this buys me a little time.

kevin [11:06 AM]
      BOS has your regular username flagged? Or “they”?

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:07 AM]

@kevin
      no, not BOS

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:08 AM]
      This is all monitored closely. Certain users are flagged and they are informed and watch as soon as we engage.
      I am safe though

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:09 AM]
      But this isn’t about a game/ARG/anything else they are trying to contstuct.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:10 AM]
      I just wanted to come here and apologize. I am so sorry for lying to you guys. I didn’t know what else to do.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:11 AM]
      I am devastated by what this has caused and that I had a role in it

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:12 AM]

@kingkill33
      I thought I was just going to be an actress for them! I had no idea what they were going to do or how I would be used.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:14 AM]
      I was 95% in the dark. The same one you guys are in. I had no idea where things were going.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:15 AM]
      Ahhh trying to read all of these questions. I probably don’t have long. I just want to assure you guys that I was kept out of basically everything they were doing or planning.

wanda102 [11:16 AM]
      Anything you want to address then, question wise, while you have time?

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:18 AM]
      Well there is one thing, Cristen. Something big is about to happen.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:19 AM]
      I don’t know any specifics I just heard Gordon on the phone. It sounds big changes are coming, and whatever it is, they’re fucking terrified.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:19 AM]
      I talked to Morgan about this a little. Told him everything I knew.
      I think this is so much bigger than The Creators.

maenicole [11:20 AM]
      When did Morgan lose control of the Slack

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:20 AM]

@maenicole
      no he still has it

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:22 AM]
      Clint and Darren laughed at the illusion of “control” though. They could take this whole thing back if they wanted to. They are just focused… elsewhere.

9je’08we4f.e5 [11:23 AM]
      Shit, I gotta go. But I promise I’ll be back. This isn’t over.

Chelsea
      Participant

Morgan wasn’t sure if anyone was watching. He said he wasn’t sure if they even cared. I feel like Lia just told us that they are and that they do. Who are you, “they”? And where are Morgan and A?

Megan
      Participant

A couple of questions came out of this for me:

1. If Morgan still has control of the slack, then how is it that some users are flagged? Who is watching for those flags to be triggered? This to me indicates that someone else has some control, unless I’m reading it incorrectly – Morgan/BOS can’t possibly have ALL the control.

2. Who are those certain users that are flagged, and why?

3. When did Lia hear Gordon on the phone? Was she with Gordon?

4. “But this isn’t about a game/ARG/anything else they are trying to contstuct.” What did she mean by this? Is she referring to her visit to slack or something else?

Blondie
      Participant

1. If Morgan still has control of the slack, then how is it that some users are flagged? Who is watching for those flags to be triggered? This to me indicates that someone else has some control, unless I’m reading it incorrectly – Morgan/BOS can’t possibly have ALL the control.

We’re warned repeatedly about plants and moles and those who have been turned. Let’s face it. Anyone could reporting back.

Kevin
      Participant

A has mentioned it before, and Lia did too, that They can take back Slack (and I assume everything else) whenever they want. In Lia’s words, They looks to include DLB and CS too. But I agree with the idea that @coryphella is getting at. If control can be regained at any time, that suggests that BOS doesn’t actually have the complete control they think they do. I mean, in some sense, yes they can do whatever they’d like from Slack/IG/FB for the time being, but only because they’re being allowed to. In that case BOS’ control is an illusion, which harkens back to the end of Tension, as with some other things we’ve seen.

Whether that’s because BOS is currently doing something that benefits them (per @wanda102’s call), the OSDM/The Order is preoccupied, or this doesn’t matter to them for the time being may be up for some discussion.

Megan
      Participant

in some sense, yes they can do whatever they’d like from Slack/IG/FB for the time being, but only because they’re being allowed to

This is what I mean, thank you @kevin. It’s not about people reporting back or being moles – that’s not control, that’s just someone being a spy. A spy has no real control over the slack or forums. This person who is flagging accounts has privileges of some kind, which means they ostensibly could revoke Morgan’s, shut the whole thing down, etc. at any point. Morgan and BOS only think they have control, and they only do because it furthers someone else’s agenda.

The fact that this isn’t being discussed or considered worries me.

Chelsea
        Participant

@coryphella That raises an interesting question. How did Morgan originally gain access? Who gave it to him? And why has he been allowed to keep it this long?

Megan
      Participant

And why has he been allowed to keep it this long?

This is the one I’m most interested in. What did Noah say to Cristen about does this further their agenda? I’m wondering if this time we’ve spent on slack discussing ONLY BOS has been well spent. What else has been going on? Has this been essentially busy work? Have we been distracted and kept occupied by Morgan/a/b while someone else does something else unnoticed? Again I keep coming back to thinking for one’s self – the refrain from the group is to wait and see what other options open up. Wait. Wait. Wait. Do nothing. Wait. But Noah wanted us to do something. I just feel like whoever “they” are, they’ve allowed BOS to remain “in control” in order to keep us quiet.

Cristen
      Participant

Yessss I’ve been asking this for a bit. If Noah asked “does the current BOS operation further our agenda,” the answer isn’t “no.” It’s “yes.” So you have to consider what that agenda is, and whether Morgan is aware that he’s furthering it. I don’t think he is; he’s got bite but his intentions appear noble, if unclear sometimes.

We’ve been warned that something BIG is coming, and I know you guys above are at a similar level of nuts like me. So seriously, how badly do we want to find that illuminating light at the end of the path and race right towards it?

Lauren Bello

So you have to consider what that agenda is, and whether Morgan is aware that he’s furthering it. I don’t think he is; he’s got bite but his intentions appear noble, if unclear sometimes.

My personal theory (and I could definitely be wrong) is that their agenda is the strengthening of the brand by whatever means necessary. Morgan is being permitted to keep this going because he’s using the right hashtags, he’s including the right symbols in his marketing, he’s building awareness.

I think maybe he made some sort of deal with the devil – look the other way and I’ll build the brand for you – but intends to renege when the time comes. He thinks he’ll be strong enough to fight back by then.

That fits with that message from L. “@111error,friendly piece of advice. There is a difference between commandeering accounts, vs logging into them… That would be like me saying I broke into your house, when in reality, you left your door open. A turn of phrase, but an important one. Careful sticking out your chest.”

I think that was implying that he made a deal to take over.

So why would he make a bargain with the enemy, or pseudo-enemy? I think he really does believe in the power of symbols. I think he’s trying to turn the symbols to his own purposes, reclaim them. Use them against the Order.

Is that actually possible? No idea. It sounds risky, but…he’s a risk-taker.

(And again, this is just guesswork. I could be completely wrong.)

Cristen
        Participant

@daela I really think you’re onto something here. This “deal” is supported by your conversation with Morgan about “L” as well.

We have to allow, however, for the possibility that our friend doesn’t have a plan to get himself out from under this, or know how to truly take control for his noble purpose. Like I said, I think his intentions are good and more importantly I think he believes in them, which is good enough for a whole bunch of us.

And then I remember that I ask all the annoying questions and have to wonder why, knowing how clever and careful he is, he would put himself, and us, in this position. He sounded worried on the phone, didn’t he? I don’t like that so much.

L implied that They just walked away and let Morgan take over. I think that should frighten us more than anything else. They can return and haven’t yet because they don’t need to. Or fuck it, maybe they gave. @A herself said one of the reasons she couldn’t be trusted was because she could have been replaced with her non-BOS counterpart without us knowing and “they would likely mimic.”

I think Morgan’s pseudo-control has an expiration date. And I hope you’re right, and he’s got a plan to retaliate. Otherwise Lia’s not the only one who’s been putting us in danger.

Kevin
      Participant

I’m not totally convinced of this, but I wonder if it’s something as simple as we’re all still winding the clock. Morgan and BOS are trying to take down OSDM/The Order, others are debating the merits of doing so,
      and still others are just trying to figure it out. But we’re all focused on what’s happening. We’re giving them energy, thinking about them, talking about them. And they’re not even doing anything!

Are we powering what’s coming? This Big Thing that everyone is afraid of and everyone might be powerless to stop. Our belief could be making that happen. Everyone has unwittingly primed the pump and we’re about to watch the pipes explode.

Athena Marenghi
      Participant

We’re giving them energy, thinking about them, talking about them. And they’re not even doing anything!

Much like the power we were giving the symbols, according to @a.
      If we stop caring, they lose the grip they have on us, the power that comes with that. So they keep us in the dark, keep us guessing, so that we continue to unknowingly give them more power.

Megan
      Participant

That fits with that message from L. “@111error,friendly piece of advice. There is a difference between commandeering accounts, vs logging into them… That would be like me saying I broke into your house, when in reality, you left your door open. A turn of phrase, but an important one. Careful sticking out your chest.”

I think this means that he *believes* that he commandeered the accounts, a takeover, but in reality is only logging in. The person whose account it really is still has the control and will change the password, locking him out. I don’t know that there’s any deal that’s been made at all or if that’s even the point. The sense that I get from Noah’s call and from L’s words was that Morgan doesn’t actually know what’s going on. He might have a sense of the “big thing” that’s coming but he doesn’t have a plan. L is telling him – word of advice, stop thinking you’re in control when you’re not.

Is it at ALL possible, one year into Lust, that the agenda in question is something far darker than building a brand – especially given that we’ve now been teased twice about a big thing coming?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Megan.
       Unseen Presence
      Participant

Trying to answer a bunch of possibilities raised here.

One–I don’t think it’s as simple as raising the brand. After all…Morgan hasn’t -really- done that, has he? I mean yes, a few videos. But did they really get traction anywhere? The only things that I think have spread far and wide are the recent DLB interviews…which suggest that absolutely nothing is wrong.

I know that some people may be upset with this idea–but I’m not at all sure that the BOS is ‘burning it down’ in any effective way yet. THAT may be what Morgan is suggesting is coming–something that the Creators/Order/OSDM CANNOT ignore. Maybe Morgan came up with some money and is going to push his BOS agenda during a nationwide television show (like the finale of X-Files or something. That’s coming up soon.) Or some other option that FORCES people to take notice. THAT would be raising the brand. But I just don’t see it yet.

Two–Maybe winding the clock is all we need to be doing right now. Maybe. But I keep having something on the tip of my brain that tells me that I am missing something right in front of me. It’s why every time I run across an old email address (regardless of when), I’m emailing them. All of them. Every single one. I’m poking everywhere I can think of to poke. No answers yet–but I’m trying. Not necessarily even because I expect an answer…but because there IS something here that we COULD do and haven’t. I’ll just be damned if I can think of what it is yet. But I’ve -almost- spotted it three times in the last two days.

Three–I think the “left the door open” set of comments is to suggest that Morgan/BOS found a way to get into the accounts but not in a way that’s permanent. For instance, it can be MUCH harder to alter the “alternate email” that you can email to get a password reminder–and that’s done for just such a scenario as someone managing to guess your password. And if Morgan HASN’T yet done much to alter things–if, as @wanda102 says Morgan’s actions are still furthering Noah’s agenda…then they don’t NEED to worry about what they’re doing, right? If and when they turn their eyes back to here, they’ll just take over again.

Four–As for whether Morgan made a deal…honestly, for as much as I have (and probably will again) question Morgan’s truths and whether the BOS is actually a separate entity at its upper levels, I think there’s likely only two real answers:

Either the upper level of the BOS is ENTIRELY a corrupted subsidiary of the OrDerSM
      OR Morgan wouldn’t make a deal if his life depended on it

I find the idea of him actively making a deal that he expects to break later to be a weird choice for him. No matter what else, I think that middle ground just doesn’t fit his character.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

DLB just showed up in the Slack to talk about Lia and her recent revelations:

Hey guys, this is Darren, I don’t like to jump in here, and I really don’t like doing so like this, but I needed to address some nonsense floating around.
      I love you all, truly, deeply.
      But,
      I never involved Lia in any insane snake baby
      Nor, did I put her in the middle of murder
      Nor did I ask her to sign an NDA
      This is nonsense. I am in the middle of prep on a film, and don’t have time to deal with all of this.
      You are a smart community, and I am positive can see past her absurdity.
      Thank you all so much for everything you bring to this.
      Much love.
      dlb

When asked about Noah Nelson:

Yes, Noah Nelson was a plant.
      Nothing was up there.
      Just meant to spin everyone into a frenzy wondering what was up there.
      Lia seemed to embellish this story.
      Have to run everyone. Thanks for listening

Shaun
      Participant

Wow that’s the second time Lia’s story has been completely dismissed by The Experiences (was the first time DLB as well? I forget). Both times reiterating that the Noah Nelson thing was just for entertainment purposes.

WTF?

Kevin
      Participant

Lia showed up on Slack to respond to Darren, Morgan showed up to explain some things, and then shit went down:

9je’08we4f.e5 [8:35 PM]
      @Creators FUCK. YOU.

9je’08we4f.e5 [8:36 PM]
      PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP.

I was so stupid to believe you or your stupid fucking “game”

Produce Horace. The actor, the man, whatever the fuck.

9je’08we4f.e5 [8:37 PM]
      WHERE IS HE?

Creators [8:38 PM]
      A little over the top there Lia, or @9je’08we4f.e5 might want to work on the subtlety it might play better :hugging_face:

9je’08we4f.e5 [8:40 PM]
      Suck a dick. This is unbelievable.

Creators [8:40 PM]
      We don’t need to @bcbishop, she is doing it all by herself! @9je’08we4f.e5, I am just playing. I am still a fan, promise! I DO have to get back to work, but damn, I can see how this is addictive.

Creators [8:41 PM]

@bcbishop
      my signature? I have no clue, I am sure if you go on eBay there is a LOT of my signatures up there.

Creators [8:41 PM]
      not hard to copy
      just scribble real bad with a BIG D.

111error [8:44 PM]
      This whole thing is being turned into a circus.

Creators [8:44 PM]
      CARNIVAL!

111error [8:44 PM]
      Please, stop engaging in this.

kevin [8:45 PM]
      Can you lock them out Morgan?

9je’08we4f.e5 [8:45 PM]
      I would LOVE to Morgan.

111error [8:45 PM]
      Yes, I can delete the account.

wanda102 [8:45 PM]
      Really? Hm.

111error [8:46 PM]
      I’m sure they can make a new one though, but lets start by deleting this one.

111error [8:48 PM]
      Yes, I think that was really Darren.

111error [8:49 PM]
      I’m telling you all, there is something huge on the horizon. The fact that I know about it scares the shit out of them. True fucking terror. They’re trying to drown out the truth with noise and chaos.

111error [8:52 PM]
      Words, words words words, that’s all I have. I’m honestly not sure any of them would make sense to you, and even if they did it would lead to a trillion more questions I can’t answer right now. They’re terrified, Bryan.

111error [8:54 PM]
      The truth, the 100% truth, is I do not have a fucking clue what the full reality unfolding is, or will be. What I do know, or at least, think I know, there is another party. Someone we haven’t met yet. NOT The Order, NOT BOS. Not the Investors or the Creators. There is someone else.

111error [8:55 PM]
      Everyone answers to someone, even them.

111error [8:55 PM]
      I have a feeling we are about to meet them, but this is .. speculation.

111error [8:56 PM]
      Based on fragments of information, I am connecting dots.

kevin [8:56 PM]
      Can you tell us anything about them?

111error [9:01 PM]

@kevin
      I am scared. There ya go, I am scared. Am I as scared as others? No. Am I prepared to fight if needed? Always. But I’m scared man.

111error [9:05 PM]
      @a Are you there?
      Since we are in the mood to share.
      A was instructed not to talk. A, please, share.
      Come back.

111error [9:06 PM]
      @a It’s me. You know this is me.
      @a

111error [9:07 PM]
      @a this is ME.

@a |||KM79-B805

a [9:07 PM]
      hello @111error

111error [9:08 PM]
      @a thank you for coming. Please, anything, *anything* you can tell us.

a [9:09 PM]
      they are coming

a [9:09 PM]
      they are coming

<LIA IN A THREAD> 9je’08we4f.e5 [1 hour ago]
      How convenient that he says I’m full of shit, but doesn’t offer any kind of explanation as to why he even took me up there. Way to tie up this loose end, asshole. I won’t let this happen.

a [9:11 PM]
      Everything truly is about to change.

a [9:13 PM]
      The one who will bring about The End.

a [9:13 PM]
      The End of what you know.

Sam [9:25 PM]
      Just got a call
      Maybe Morgan?

Sam [9:26 PM]
      “We giveth, we taketh a way”

111error [9:27 PM]
      @a are you still here

@Sam WHAT DID HE SOUND LIKE??

Man, woman, high voice, low voice, fast speech…

?

111error [9:28 PM]
      @a Are you here???

Fuck Fuck
      @a

@a

@a |||KM79-B805

111error [9:29 PM]
      @a hurry

a [9:29 PM]
      |||AN16-B805

|||AN16-B805
      |||AN16-B805
      |||AN16-B805

111error [9:30 PM]
      NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO
      GET THE FUCK OUT A
      NOW

a [9:30 PM]
      His name was Phillip, and I loved him. I am sorry.

This is a distress signal. A GET THE *FUCK OUT*

NO

A do not fuck around, get the fuck out of there NOW

Go to the place we agreed
      NOW
      N O W
      A

Sam [9:33 PM]
      Another call

Sam [9:33 PM]
      Woman panting breathing heavy

a [9:33 PM]
      Hello Morgan

a [9:34 PM]
      See you soon Morgan. See you all soon.

c [9:34 PM]
      Delete A immediately

c [9:34 PM]
      No one respond, or engage with A.

c [9:43 PM]
      |||CN71-B805 |||Cb11-B805 |||CRR6-B805

111error [9:43 PM]
      Understood.

Chloe
        Participant

a [9:30 PM] His name was Phillip, and I loved him. I am sorry.

As we were discussing in Slack, it’s this that’s starting to make me think @a isn’t actually “dead”, physically and completely at least. My thoughts now are that they took her back, “we giveth, we taketh away”, either they rehelmeted/brainwashed her or she’s willing to go back for Phillip, even knowing that he doesn’t love her and it’s all one big lie. She’s known for a long time that they would eventually come for her and take her back and/or kill her, and she’s accepted it. She loved and still loves him, and is willing to be with him, no matter what.

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar